Chapter 5

Cry Cry

Annoucement : We will doing a 'Student Camp' for year 2 and 3 students.The camp will be held at Water Hill for 3 days 2 night.students MUST going to this camp.If not going heavy action will be taken.Kamsahamnida....

JiYeon and SoYeon read the annoucement which located at the board.They look at each other..

"Noooo...I don't want to go!" SoYeon told JiYeon.

"Yeah..me too.But what can we do?We must go no matter what" JiYeon also don't want to go..

At the other places,Sorimachi Takeshi thinks a good idea.He will use this chance to remove JiYeon make-up.. No matter what,he will not give up..

"I will make sure you make-up disappear" he said himself.

----

"DongHo,what say if we bullying someone today?! I feel bored now" said Kevin.

"Ok.Good idea" they laughed.

"But who are the first will be bullying?"

"I think i know!"

"Tell me"

"Later you'll know.Come on" Kevin follow DongHo.

-----

At canteen.

NaEun were buying some mineral water.Then,she find a places to sit.

"aahhh,,i'm so thirsthy." She drink her water and shock at that time.The mineral was flash out from ..

'Better i go to them now' said herself.This is her chance to get Kevin attention.

NaEun act like she fell infront of Kevin.

"oUCHH..My leg"while hold her leg. She take a look on Kevin. 'So handsome when look nearer'

NaEun dream a while.

"Gwenchana?" Kevin ask .

"Nae.I'm okey."

"ok.better you go to clinic now." Kevin wink at her.

She push the ground many times.She go crazy now.Crazy in love.While pushing the ground she smiled.All people may thinks that she crazy..

"NaEun,what are you doing there?" ask EunJi when she see all people look at NaEun.

"Come on..Get up..It will be embrace if people look" EunJi pull NaEun hand.But NaEun still in dreaming.

"EunJi,you know what? i think i'll go crazy now.Crazy because of Kevin" NaEun smile .EunJi doesn't know what really happen.She just keep quiet.

"This week we will be attend to'Student Camp,right?" ask NaEun.EunJi nodded.

"I will takes this chance to get him?" 

-----

JiYeon and SoYeon got bullying by Kevin and DongHo.

"Heyy..." DongHo greet.

Unfortunately,SoYeon was about to fell. Unbelieveble ,DongHo give an arms to her.Their eyes met.JiYeon who realized that action,pull SoYeon slowy from DongHo arms.

First time he see SoYeon,his heart beat faster.So faster.He couldn't speak a words.

"Are you ok...?" JiYeon worried if anything happen to her friend,her best friend.

"Nae...i'm ok.."

 Kevin who standing beside him,confiused.DongHo still in his dream.He smile.Then,he hold and pull DongHo's hand..

"Let's go...I'm hungry.I want to eat" quickly they goes to take their food.

While walking,DongHo turned back and look at SoYeon.He wink..

"What wrong with him?" JiYeon look at SoYeon.

"I don't know either.." 

-----

At SoYeon house..

SoYeon start thinking of DongHo. 'Aishhh,why me thinking of that guy?' said herself.'Better, i ask JiYeon to shopping' she continued.

"Yeoboseyo,JiYeon,would you come to my house now?" 

"Alright,but i maybe late a bit."

"It's okey,but you must come okey.?"

"Nae"

'Hmmm..what's wrong with her eh?!' JiYeon ask to herself.She wear a beautiful clothes and her magic;pretty pink.

"Omma, i want to go to SoYeon house.I'll be back before night,oke?" Omma nodded.

JiYeon walking.Because their house near about 2 km.So,it took only 10 minutes walking.

"Annyeonghasaeyo,SoYeon.Are there?" JiYeon knocked the door.Someone open the door.She is SoYeon maid.

"Yeah,ouh JiYeon.Please come in.Miss SoYeon waiting for you at her bedroom." Said SoYeon maid.

JiYeon walking upstairs.She knocked SoYeon door.

"Nae,come in JiYeon." order SoYeon.

"JiYeon,let's go to shopping.I want to buy some stuff for the camping." SoYeon ask JiYeon.But,JiYeon seem hesisating.

"come on.Please,i'll treat you.Anyway,your omma have give her permission."

"Huh..omma give?". SoYeon nodded. " Ok.if like that i'll follow you,but you treat me nae?" JiYeon simled kindly. 

"Ok.No problem.You are my true friend,JiYeon.I love you.." said SoYeon.

"Ok.now,we have to wear the magic.Please help me to put this lipstick on my lip." 

After that,they go to the shopping complex.They went by SoYeon driver..

They buy so many stuff likes hat,make-up,shoes,cream,clothes,and many more.While they walking,SoYeon stop infront of restaurant.She feel hungry.

"JiYeon,what  say if we stop to eat here.I hungry.hehe" SoYeon said.

"Fine.come." 

They order the food.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the chapter 5. do comment and subcscribes nae?