.✶゚ฺ。 LOVE AT FIRST BID // IMY X JJK

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for Michiusa

 

“Hyung, do we really need to do this?” He complains as Namjoon fixes his bowtie. The silver-haired guy just chuckles at the continuous whining of the younger. Jungkook has been protesting since they were informed about the auctioning event, not liking the idea of being bought by his fellow idols.

 

Up until now, girls still terrify the heck out of him.

 

“Just think of where this will go.” Namjoon says as he pats Jungkook on his head. “Proceeds from this charity event will go to the construction of a new school in Africa.” He tries to uplift the mood of his co-member but Jungkook just emits a sigh.

 

When their manager told them that they’re going to be the stars for a charity event, Jungkook was ecstatic. He loves lending a helping hand to the less-fortunate people but when he was told of the event’s theme, his hopes came crashing down. He suggested that he will just donate money but he was a step too late because they were already confirmed for the event.

 

The thing that makes him nervous even more is that the people who will be bidding for them will not be regular people but idols like them. Ranging from Girls Generation to Red Velvet, many female idols are invited in the event as well.

 

“BTS, please come on stage.” Jungkook groans quietly before following s out of the waiting room. J-Hope notices the foul mood of the younger man so he walks side by side with him and pats his back reassuringly.

 

On the other hand, Yoona is too busy scrolling on her phone. The charity event where they were invited to go to is lowkey a matchmaking session disguised as an aid organization for the less-fortunate people in Africa. She curls her lips into a pout as she finds nothing interesting in her feed.

 

“I’m so excited to know who we will be auctioned.” Tiffany excitedly says. “Dibs on Top!” She slams her fist on the table, glaring at the other girls who just rolled their eyes at the childishness of their co-member.

 

“Oh come on, Seungri is way hotter.” Sooyoung says as she takes a piece of nut from the plate. “Yoona might not be wasting her money for tonight if Big Bang’s going to be sold. No one from the group’s her type.”

 

Yoona nods in agreement as she locks her phone and joining the other girls’ conversation. “If BTS is going to be auctioned, no one shall touch my Jungkook.” She accusingly points her fingers to Taeyeon, Sunny and Hyoyeon who once showed interest to the younger guy.

 

“Oh come on, Yoong. You know we’ll never win.” Hyoyeon says as she chuckles. “You’d probably empty your savings account in order to get a date with Jungkook.” Yoona smugly smiles at her statement, making the girls laugh.

 

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!” The MC, Leeteuk, greets everyone as he comes up on stage. “Are you ready to know who’ll be the handsome gentlemen for tonight?” He asks and everyone shouts a ‘yes’.

 

“Just introduce them! We don’t want to see your unpleasant face, oppa!” Sunny exclaims, making everyone laugh. Leeteuk pretends to throw his cue card at the SNSD member who soon did a peace sign.

 

“Please ignore those annoying ahjummas. I don’t even know why they’re here.” A loud “hey” from the girls is heard. “Anyway, let’s not make this any longer. Please welcome Bangtan Sonyeondan!”

 

Yoona’s eyes almost fell from her eyesockets as soon as she sees the boy group members enter the stage with a smile. Her heart skips a beat as soon as she sees Jungkook wearing a suit – he always looked good with that thing.

 

“Alright, we have a winner for tonight.” Yuri jokingly says. “Let’s just try our luck on the next auction event.” She then pats Taeyeon’s back who is looking dejected as soon as she hears that the group isn’t Big Bang.

 

“Guess who’s going to be working her off for the next few months.” Taeyeon states, making everyone laugh. Yoona just shrug as she looks at the stage once again.

 

“I don’t think they need to introduce themselves right?” Leeteuk says as he looks at the audience before turning to glance at the leader. “So, Namjoon-ssi. There are too many pretty ladies waiting to have a date with you. Who do you have your eyes on?”

 

Namjoon emits a soft chuckle before taking the microphone from his sunbae. “Actually, they are all shining brightly so it’s so hard to pick one.” His words made everyone’s hearts flutter as the girls cooed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter