.✶゚ฺ。 NOONA // IMY X JJK

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for kllada

 

“Come on, Yoong. Move faster!” Jungkook says as he keeps on knocking at the bathroom door. “We’re going to be late!” He then hears things falling inside, making him shake his head. She can really be clumsy at times.

 

The mentioned girl curses herself as she fixes the shampoo bottles that fell on the floor. She then looks at the mirror one last time, before opening door. “Jungkook –“ She almost trips on her own foot as Jungkook suddenly appears close to her with a  smirk on his face. “Stop doing that!”

 

Jungkook chuckles as he steps out of her way. Yoona rolls her eyes and proceeds to get her cosmetics on her dressing table. “Oh, here we go again. Don’t ask me to check if your eyebrows are even again.” He then takes a seat on top of Yoona’s bed and watches her apply make-up.

 

“I got them cleaned yesterday so no worries.” She says as she fills her eyebrows with her eyebrow powder. “Anyway, if you got any dirt on my bed sheet cover you’re dead.” She tilts her head to the side and glares at the younger before continuing on what she was doing.

 

“Why do you put on make-up anyway?” You’re already beautiful without it. “It’s not like it does any wonder to your face.” He comments making Yoona snicker.

 

“You don’t understand, Kook.” Yoona finishes off as she puts her favorite lip tint on her lips and stands up as she gets her shoulder bag. “I’m the only one who’s going to be late anyway. Your class is still at 1pm, why are you heading to school with me already?”

 

Jungkook shrugs and follows her outside their room. “Your parents told me that I have to take care of you so I’m just doing my duty.” He smugly says as he wraps his arm around her shoulders while they go down the stairs. “What do you think? I totally sound like a cool boyfriend right?”

 

Yoona rolls her eyes before nudging his stomach. “You’re still a freshman in college, Kook. What do you know about being a cool boyfriend?” She states as she sticks her tongue out playfully while looking at him.

 

Jungkook curls his lips into a pout. “Why is it so hard to catch older girls’ hearts?” He asks, making Yoona curiously look at him. “I was a heartthrob way back in high school! Also, my batchmates are obviously swooning over me.”

 

Yoona halts her steps and widens her eyes. “Oh my, Kookie! You like a senior of yours?” She excitedly questions him, making him roll his eyes. “Tell me. Is she in the same department as us?”

 

Jungkook emits a sigh. Why is she so numb? “Yes, she is.” Yoona squeals. “She’s just too numb to realize that I’ve always liked her all these years.” He says before heading towards the door leaving Yoona hanging.

 

 

“So, you’re telling us that you want her to fall in love with you?” Jimin asks with an amused expression. Jungkook nods, determination written all over his face. “She’s been living with you she was in fourth year high school right? It must be easy to know what she likes already!”

 

Jungkook nods before setting down his chopsticks on his plate. “I’ve looked through her diary and stuff but all the guys she’s previously liked were older than her!” He hysterically says as he runs his fingers on his hair. “Why wasn’t I born a year earlier than her!?”

 

Im Yoona, the girl he has been crushing on ever since she first stepped in their house, is unfortunately older than him. He actually doesn’t care about their one-year but the fact that she used to like older guys worries him. Is he ready to get rejected by her?

 

“Why don’t you try asking her about her ideal type?” Taehyung suggests. “Anyway, aren’t her parents visiting soon? Why don’t you try asking them?”

 

Jungkook shakes his head. “As if her parents would know about it. They’ve been away for years and I bet Yoona has been changing her ideal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter