.✶゚ฺ。YOU'RE MY SUNSHINE // IMY X LEH

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for BTS_SNSD_EXO_Lover

NOTE: i know that yoona's story about her mother is limited to our knowledge and this is a fiction and her relationship with her mother here is purely based from my imagination in accordance to the request. thank you!

 

“It has been a long day.” Yoona states as she relaxes herself on the couch of her living room, making the boy watching a television drama turn his attention towards her. “Up until now, I still wonder why she came back.”

 

“Hey there, don’t speak like that about her.” He inches closer towards her and wraps his arm around her waist, as she lets her head rest on his shoulder. “Haven’t you made your decision yet? It has been years since she left and now that she’s back… shouldn’t you be happy?”

 

“If she did come back sooner, things wouldn’t have been this difficult.”

 

Everyone knows of the infamous story of how her mother left her when she was a child but she did not let the media touch it and further investigate it simply because she thought that she got everything she wanted in life.

 

She has a nice and loving father, a supportive sister, a dream that she’s been living on now, and seven additional sisters who make her the person that she is now – a tough yet gentle one. Why would she ask for more when she’s already contented with what she has?

 

But then, she had to come back.

 

She had to come back at the point of her life where she’s satisfied with whatever she has achieved now. She had to come back where all the spaces she left unoccupied are now filled with the people she’s thankful for now. She had to come back when Yoona stopped finding for the pieces her mother took away from her when she left her.

 

“Make me understand, Yoong.” Eun Hyuk says as he watches her forehead crease. Yoona is not the type of person who gets frustrated easily and she lets almost everything slide as long as she’s alright with it but seeing as how she’s bothered by her mother’s return, he’s worried.

 

After all, she’s been his girlfriend for three straight years and this is one of the rarest times he has ever seen her this down.

 

“Today, she showed me to her friends.” Yoona starts, calming herself as a lump slowly forms in . “She kept on talking about how successful I am, how much money I’m gaining, how everybody loves me, and how I’m going to give her allowance once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter