.✶゚ฺ。 FALL IN LOVE AGAIN // IMY X WYF

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for Michiusa

 

“Miss Yoona, this way please.” The mentioned girl follows the make-up artist as they make their way to the tent where they are going to prepare for the shooting. It is her 10th day in Beijing and so far, she is still sane despite the fact that she has to work with the guy who broke her heart years ago.

 

Li Jiaheng, also known as Kris Wu, has got to be the damned actor acting with her in her newest Chinese drama, Fall in Love Again among many other hot Chinese actors out there. She actually accepted the drama because of its great storyline but if she had known that Kris will be the male lead –

 

“Oh, Kris! It’s a surprise to see you here!” She hears her manager exclaim and she suddenly stiffens in her seat. Her eyes widen as she sees his intense gaze from the mirror and she wonders why the heck will he be here.

 

“I’m actually here for Yoona. I need to talk to her.” Everyone stops what they’re doing and there is an awkward silence. It is a well-known fact that the two has a painful past behind them and they don’t go along well.

 

“I’m preparing. We can have a discussion later.” Yoona sternly says. She signals for Dana to continue doing her hair and ignores the man as she scrolls through her phone. “We have to shoot in an hour and I still need to prep myself.”

 

“You know that we’re going to film a kiss scene later, right?” She shuts her eyes tightly as she imagines herself stabbing the man in her head. She stands up and faces the man, before dragging him out of her tent.

 

Luckily, they found a blind spot, away from the curious eyes of everyone in the set.. Yoona lets go of her grip on his hand and crosses her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Why do you need to bring that up in front of my staff?” Her voice rises upon recalling the scene he made earlier. She doesn’t know why he keeps on bothering her these days when they both know that there’s some kind of wall between them.

 

“I miss you.” Yoona notices how red his eyes are and how pale his face is. She wants to ask him if he ever gets any sleep or is he drowning himself with alcohol again but she masks her concern with fake anger.

 

“Woah, after many years, I finally heard that from you!” She laughs bitterly. “I’m sorry, but you’re four years late. I have moved on.” She tries using her acting skills through looking as if she’s fine when deep inside, she wants to hug him and tell him that after all these years, it’s still him and it will always be him.

 

Kris wastes no time as he encircles his arm around her waist and pulls her closer to him. She struggles to be free from his grip, but he’s too strong that she finally gives up and returns his longing gaze with a glare.

 

“Kris, I swear –“

 

“Why do you still wear the necklace that I gave you?” His lips suddenly form a teasing smile and she can’t help but blush a little. She has to admit that he still has that effect on her but she’s still go to put her defenses up to not get hurt anymore.

 

“It’s… it’s…” She cannot find the right words to say. She cannot tell him that it’s still him along – she’s not going to give him the privilege to break her heart twice.

 

His eyebrow arches as he sees the confusion written in her eyes. He knows her too well – when she’s lying and when she’s not. So he cracks a grin as he gives her a challenging look. “Ran out of excuses to tell me?”

 

“Why are you doing this to me?” Yoona’s voice is soft – she’s too tired to argue with him.  “Aren’t you done hurting me?” Her voice cracks – so much for putting up the strong façade she had since she met him for the second time.

 

“Yoona—“

 

“You left me with no explanations! Do you know how many times have I called you? Do you know how many times I’ve begged our CEO to not continue his lawsuit for you despite the fact that I don’t know the damned reason why you left?” She is now furious not because of all the things she did for him but because even now, she’ still willing to do stuff for him and she hates it. She hates how she loves this man so much it’s slowly killing her.

 

“Yoona, let me explain –“ Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter