.✶゚ฺ。 NOONA // IMY X BBH

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for yoonhae00

 

“Ah, really. Yoona-noona’s ex-boyfriends are lucky.” Upon hearing his co-member’s voice, Baekhyun tilts his head towards the maknaes’ direction. The two of them are currently looking up into something in the internet and being the nosy friend as he is, he inches closer to the boys to see what they are doing.

 

“I will definitely pre-order that magazine. The previews look good!” Sehun excitedly says. Baekhyun then catches a glimpse of the picture and his eyes widen in surprise. He didn’t know that his sunbae can be this daring!

 

“Yoona-sunbae?” The two maknaes, who were busy staring a minute ago, are suddenly surprised upon hearing Baekhyun’s voice. Jongin suddenly chuckles out of nowhere, making the two confused.

 

“You still call her sunbae?” Baekhyun innocently nods. “Ah, you’re weak. Almost half of us have crossed that line!” Jongin’s grin is wide and Baekhyun can feel that he’s boasting at the moment. He can’t help but roll his eyes at his attitude.

 

“We haven’t worked in anything yet, alright. The two of you are always caught interacting with her.” Baekhyun states, suspicion covering his tone. “Tell me the truth, do you only see her as a sunbae?”

 

The duo shakes their head in disapproval, catching Baekhyun off-guard. He didn’t know that they will be this straightforward!

 

“Seriously? What do you see in her?” He asks. The maknaes are known to be quite distant to other people who aren’t in the same group as them. It took them awhile to open up to the guys so he wonders how Yoona managed to catch their attention in such a short period of time.

 

“You don’t really know, Baekhyun?” Sehun asks in disbelief. “Oh right, you always skipped our dinner dates with noona because you’re too busy playing video games.” The blonde-haired boy crosses his arm in front of his chest as he gives Baekhyun a judging look.

 

“Dinner date with sunbae?” He never heard that term. Or maybe he did but he forgot because he was too busy with his game just like what the younger has said. “You know that it’s dangerous for both parties right?”

 

Jongin nods. “That’s why she’s the one going here everytime.” Baekhyun widens his eyes as Jongin cracks a grin. “Ah, really. You’re the one who’s missing out a lot. Stop locking yourself in your room for Pete’s sake!”

 

“But isn’t it more dangerous if she’s the one going here? Her car may be caught if it’s ever found to be here!” He exclaims. He isn’t particularly close to the lady but being in the idol industry, he’s worried that this kind of friendship may tarnish her image.

 

“Soshi-sunbaes are also living in this building, did you forget that?” Sehun asks. “And anyway, noona’s apartment complex is just in front of us.” Sehun points towards the window which shows a tall building with various lights .

 

“Speaking of sunbae…” Before Jongin can even continue what he is saying, they hear someone place her shoes on the shoe rack and when that person enters, Baekhyun’s jaw hangs open.

 

“Hey guys!” The wide smile on her face is so attractive that Baekhyun also found himself staring alongside the two other idiots. “Oh hello Baekhyun. I thought Jongin and Sehun are the only ones here. It’s a good thing that I bought lots of food.”

 

Baekhyun can only bow his head without saying anything. He has always been so talkative but this time, he cannot find the words to say to his sunbae. He doesn’t know why but he always falls speechless whenever she’s at the same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter