.✶゚ฺ。 ISN'T SHE LOVELY // IMY X BTS (PART 1)

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for WooJun

 

“Hyung, pinch me. I think I’m dreaming.” Taehyung says to Seokjin who has his mouth open-wide as they stare at the girl who’s having her make-up done a few feet away from them. Today, their manager introduced the main girl for their MV and she happens to be –

 

South Korea’s national visual, Asia’s goddess, and legendary SNSD member Im Yoona.

 

Being the big SNSD fan as he is, Jimin decides on whether he should greet the goddess in the form of human or he should just gawk at how marvelous she looks even with light make-up. He chooses to do the latter, knowing that he'll probably be tongue-tied if he ever attempts to go near her.

 

On the other hand, Jungkook is staring into space as he contemplates about the upcoming shoot. They are all supposed to have intimate scenes with the female lead – which happens to be Yoona – and he’s nervous because he’s going to be acting with a girl as beautiful as her. He really wishes that he’ll not be caught staring when they’re finally filming.

 

Hoseok is currently blabbing about ‘looking good’ and ‘I should do well’ to Yoongi who is also staring at the goddess who is almost at the last stage of her make-up session. Truth to be told, it’s somewhat hard for him to be acting with a girl especially since he was used to only performing with s for their MVs.

 

Namjoon watches as s get fascinated by the girl group member. Even he isn’t expecting that they’ll be acting alongside a very famous icon and he’s really anticipating for it. He knows that both of their fandoms are matured enough to accept the project that the both of them will be taking.

 

“Alright! We’ll be proceeding to the set now! Bangtan, follow me.” They are distracted when they hear their manager’s command. Stealing a last glance to the actress who’s now examining her look on the mirror, Taehyung smiles widely, overly excited at the fact that he’s going to be acting with his favorite noona.

 

Yoona, on the other side, presses her lips into a thin line. It’s been awhile since she last starred in a boygroup MV and since she’s working for a group outside their company, she’s nervous about the feedbacks of their fans. BTS has been bathing in the limelight for a long time now and their fandom might be unable to accept her as their lead actress.

 

“Yoong! We’re starting!” Soon, she follows her manager who leads her to the garden where they’re going to shoot. Having used to shooting outside, Yoona is relieved at the fact that the set looks just like the ones she use for her Innisfree shoot.

 

“We are Bangtan!” Yoona almost takes a step back as she looks at her side and notices that the seven boys are lined up beside her. She involuntarily emits a soft chuckle as she is awed by how good-looking they are in simple clothes.

 

“Of course I do know you, boys.” She says with a giggle. “Anyway, let’s make this day productive, okay?” With that, the boygroup members shyly smile at her and she cracks a grin as well.

 

To say that she looks beautiful will be an understatement. Yoona has always looked good in white but seeing her personally wear the outfit BTS (unknowingly) chose for her makes them realize that maybe she never has a day where she looked half-bad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter