.✶゚ฺ。 ONLY MINE // IMY X JJK

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for AsdfghjklPink_Panda

[PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END!!]

 

“I’m so tired.” Jungkook says as he rests his head on top of the table. Today, they are going to have a fansigning event for the clothes that they endorse at a mall somewhere in Seoul. They went straight to the venue after filming their MV for their upcoming comeback and he hasn’t slept a blink eversince.

 

Jimin, who is sitting beside him, chuckles and pats his back. “It’s alright, Kook. It’ll be over soon.” Truth to be told, he feels exhausted as well but since it’ll be their last schedule for the day, he decides to gather all his remaining energy to greet the fans.

 

Their interaction made someone smile widely as she takes a photo of the two. Im Yoona feels like she just got the shot of the century and she will surely treasure this photo. The loving older brother comforting his tired dongsaeng – classic.

 

“Ah Young, be in-charge of the photo taking first okay? I’ll be lining up to get their sign.” She ruffles the younger girl’s hair and she makes her way to the line. Tucking her camera close to her, she gets her favorite picture of JiKook from the clothing line. She also makes sure that she has the individual photos of the other members as well.

 

It didn’t take long before she’s the next in line. Yoona got Namjoon sign her photo first and had a quick conversation with him. As she finishes with the other four members, her heart starts to beat rapidly as she stands in front of one of her biases – Park Jimin.

 

“H-hello.” She shyly utters as she gives him the poster for him to sign. He gives her a small smile before signing the poster. When he finally finishes, he returns it to her and pauses for a moment. Yoona’s eyebrow rises a bit, wondering why the guy has been staring at her.

 

“You’ve been in a lot of our fansigns, right?” To say that she is shocked will be an understatement. Yoona is more than ecstatic to be recognized by her bias and she eagerly nods her head. “You’re a fansite master right? What is your name?”

 

Upon hearing Jimin ask for the fan’s name, Jungkook’s head raises and he looks at the direction of the girl. It is rare for Jimin to ask for a fan’s name and he wonders why he will do that. When he takes a good look at her side-profile, Jungkook finally knows why he will ask.

 

He has seen a lot of pretty faces in their fansigns but she is no doubt in another level. If she is an idol, he probably thinks that she’ll be the visual and many cosmetic companies will be asking her to endorse their brand.

 

“Im Yoona.” Yoona’s voice is soft despite the fact that her inner fangirl is probably screaming right now. “I’m actually a fansite master of you two.” She then points at Jungkook, who seems to have been eavesdropping in their conversation.

 

“Oh, I see. Please always take pretty pictures of us.” Jimin energetically says as he bows his head with a grin. Yoona blushes slightly and bows her head as well, before proceeding to the last BTS member.

 

Seeing her face up-close stuns him. Her side-profile is already a work of art and to see her face fully is both a blessing and a curse. It is a blessing as he suddenly feels like an angel descended on earth and a curse as he feels like he will not forget the face of someone who is quite out of his reach.

 

“Hello.” Her voice is like a melody in his ear and he didn’t know that he is already smiling widely. Yoona proceeds to give him a JiKook poster for him to sign, but he finds staring at her more entertaining.

 

Yoona wonders why the member has been staring at her for a second too long. The line is almost ending and the managers are all in a hurry to wrap the event up but he doesn’t seem to care because his gaze on her is too lengthy.

 

“Uh, Jungkook-ssi?” She waves her hand in front of his face and that’s his cue to wake up from his dream. Jungkook bows his head in apology, making Yoona chuckle a bit. He’s quite aware that his ears are probably too red now but he could care less. A beauty is standing in front of him and he has all the reasons to be attracted to her.

 

He hastily signs her poster and is about to give it back to her when he suddenly thought of something. Jungkook tugs his lips into a wide smile before putting a note under his signature. She’ll definitely thank him later.

 

“Let’s meet again soon.” Jungkook’s words made Yoona confused but she had no time to ask as she is escorted by a staff off the stage. She looks at his direction once again but he seems to be busy talking with another fan. Yoona shrugs, before placing the posters back in her bag. She walks towards Ah Young who seems to be having the time of her life.

 

“Unnie!” Ah Young excitedly says. Yoona prepares her camera once again as she positions to take a shot of the whole group. “I got a photo where Jimin and Jungkook were looking at you!” Her head suddenly tilts to her side as she curiously looks at the younger.

 

“Did I look good?” Yoona’s reply made Ah Young laugh and she shakes her head.

 

“Your back was facing my camera, unnie.” Ah Young says and Yoona nods as she proceeds to take a photo of the two. “By the way, what did you talk about with the two? They seem to be really interested in you.” She feels Ah Young nudge her so she glares at the younger before going back to work again.

 

“Jimin remembered me from their fansigns. I told him that I’m a JiKook fansite master.” Yoona says in a cool manner. Oh, how she wants to brag to the world that her ultimate biases noticed her but she isn’t the one to do so.

 

“How I wish that they’ll remember me too.” Ah Young dreamily sighs. Yoona emits a soft laugh before taking a load of photos once again. Her grin gets wider as Jimin and Jungkook continuously plays with one another and she bets that the photos they are posting right now are making the JiKook fans freak out.

 

As the fansign is coming to an end, Yoona sighs in relief. She loves her job but it can just be so tiring, especially in her eyes and legs. She takes a photo of Jimin while waving at the fans and pans her camera towards Jungkook who is smiling.

 

What shocked her is that he is staring right at her camera before winking. Yoona is glad that she got the shot and when she looked at it, she felt her cheeks redden. She suddenly thought of his words: what could they possibly mean?

 

 

“This is impossible.” Yoona says as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter