.✶゚ฺ。 ISN'T SHE LOVELY // IMY X BTS (PART 2)

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright, be comfortable with one another because this scene is supposed to give off some fluffy feeling.” The director instructs the two who are currently lying on the bed with their casual clothes. Yoona’s wearing an oversized white polo shirt that goes up until her mid-thighs and denim shorts that made her beauty ethereal even with the minimal amount of make-up. Her hair is tousled, quite all over the place but as Jimin looks at her, he can’t help but wonder why the hell she is still so good-looking.

 

The both of them have talked behind the scenes along with the other BTS members so they can relax during the filming. They are all starstruck at first and it is only Yoona who’s talking but soon, they start to join when she mentioned something about video games.

 

“So, tell me about your expectations for your upcoming album.” Yoona casually says as the music starts playing, cueing them that the filming is starting. Jimin heaves a deep breath first before glancing at his side and tilting his body towards her direction as his hand supports his head.

 

“I really want the fans to like this one. We put our blood, sweat, tears in here.” He replies as he lets his free hand move towards her head, patting her hair softly before playing with the ends of them. “How about your comeback album, noona?”

 

Yoona’s lips form a gentle smile as she edges closer towards him, nuzzling her nose on the crook of his neck as she lets him play with her hair before glancing up at him. Jimin wishes that she cannot hear his fast-paced heart because it will be quite embarrassing given their close proximity.

 

“We’re excited for the Sones to hear it. It’s our 10th anniversary album and we definitely do not want to disappoint.” She says as she encircles her hands towards his waist, pulling him closer to her as she finds his body warmth comforting even during that balmy spring day.

 

Surprisingly, Jimin finds it soothing, as if their current position is something so familiar – it’s like something that they usually do. He finds her a perfect fit on the space beside him and he lets his hand rest on her sides, tracing small circles as he hears her steady breathing.

 

Then a thought hits him.

 

“Don’t you have a boyfriend, noona?” He asks curiously, hoping that the answer will be no. “I mean, he might get mad if he sees this.”

 

Jimin feels her shoulders vibrate as she emits soft peals of giggles, truly melting his heart. She glances at him once again, her wide doe orbs are staring at him as if he’s the most wonderful thing that she’s ever seen. A playful grin is spread on her lips as she pokes his nose affectionately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter