.✶゚ฺ。 SURPRISE! // IMY X JYH

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

for Mirabar

 

“Can’t you really tell me who I’m performing with?” Yunho asks for the nth time, quite worried about the performance that he’ll be doing later on. He was informed by his superior that he’s going to perform a couple song with a guest female idol on the annual concert for military men.

 

His superior laughs at him and pats his back, quietly assuring him that it’s going to be a night to be remembered for him.

 

“Don’t worry, this female idol is someone you know well and she’ll definitely not disappoint our army men. After all, it’s been awhile since she last appeared on stage in front of them.”

 

Before he can even ask another question, his superior walks away, leaving him sitting alone on the backstage. There have been a few performances that have already started but he can’t seem to focus because he keeps on thinking about the special stage that he’s going to do with a female artist.

 

And why on earth does it have to be my girlfriend’s song?

 

“She’s here!” Yunho hears someone shout and even though he wanted to take a look at the artist, he cannot disobey his superior who told him that he should wait for the female to come up on stage for him to see. He doesn't want to do additional rounds to run on the oval.

 

On the other hand, Yoona tries her best to cover her whole face with a cap, which is not that hard because her face is small. She is escorted by her manager and luckily, they got in the dressing room without any interruptions from the guy she misses a lot.

 

“Oh, Yoona-ssi. It’s a pleasure to see you again! It’s been awhile since we’ve last seen you around!” Yoona turns to see the Sergeant and bows her head politely before offering a hand for him to shake. Her smile lights up the whole room, making the Sergeant’s heart feel at ease. “He does not know yet that you’re here.”

 

She emits a giggle upon hearing his statement. It is her special request to be at this festival but she didn’t know that the Sergeant will be gallant enough to have her perform a special stage with the person she treasures the most who’s currently serving at the Army.

 

“Oh, I missed performing here. It’s a blessing that this did not clash with some of my schedules.” Yoona say in a calm manner before flashing another smile at the Sergeant.

 

“Oh my, you’re still shining.” He laughs. “Alright, you’ll be performing in a few minutes so you should be prepared.” Yoona nods her head at the Sergeant’s words and watches him leave the dressing room. Her make-up team then surrounds her as they fix the light make-up that they put on her earlier.

 

“Aren’t you all excited for the special performance for tonight?” The MC asks and the army men’s voices echo across the stadium. “Our Yunho brought a special friend and you’ll definitely like her!”

 

“Is it SNSD!?”

 

“Red Velvet, Saranghae!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter