.✶゚ฺ。 [ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL ] CHRISTMAS LOVER // IMY X LH

.✶゚ฺ。 smultronställe // batch three: OPEN! imy ft. smtown guys. [ to those who will be requesting, please read the updates! ] ✶゚ฺ。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I just want a boyfriend for this Christmas.” Yoona wishes earnestly as she closes her eyes. Tonight, she finally completes the 9 Night Masses and as what everyone has believed, she makes a request, hoping that it will come true. “It’s my 5th year of being single, please be nice to me.”

 

She sighs as she gets up from kneeling. I’ve been making the same wish for the last five years, I hope that it will come true this time! She thinks positively as she walks out from the church. She smiles brightly at the people she passes by and when she reaches her car, she beams.

 

Just as she is about to drive, her phone rings. Her smile got wider as soon as she sees that the caller ID is someone very close to her.

 

“Kkab Yul!” She greets the lady on the phone. A chuckle can be heard, as well as a baby crying on the background. “Oh, are you holding Yeri? I want to see her! I’m coming over.”

 

(No! You don’t need to!) Yoona’s eyebrows furrow. Usually, when she says that she’ll be coming over for Christmas, her older sister will be delightful. Yuri’s reaction  this time somewhat confuses her.

 

“I don’t have anyone to celebrate this Christmas with. Remember? Mom and Dad are in the US, they’re visiting Jess unnie.” She starts the engine and enters her sister’s home address on the GPS device.

 

(Really, Yoong. You should… spend some time with yourself. Yeri’s throwing fits tonight and I don’t want to stress you out during Christmas dinner.)

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to worry. Yeri loves me!” Yoona tries to convince her sister as she didn’t want to spend the night alone. Plus, she didn’t buy any groceries so she has nothing to eat.

 

(Yoong, we’re alright. You can spend your own Christmas this year. You can still come over on New Year’s Eve, okay?) Yuri chuckles. (I bet you’ll be bringing a guy for dinner on New Year.)

 

Yoona rolls her eyes. Her sisters have been happily married for years now and she’s the only one who’s still single and definitely ready to mingle. She has broken up with her lover, Chang Wook, 5 years ago and since then, no one has made her heart flutter like he always does to her yet.

 

“Fine, I’ll just come on New Year.” She turns the GPS device off. “Merry Christmas, Sis! I’ll be bringing the gifts tomorrow. Love ya!” Yoona makes a kiss sound and so does Yuri. She chuckles briefly, before turning her phone off.

 

She sighs as she makes a left turn. Guess I’ll be celebrating alone tonight.

 

 

Yoona’s eyebrows furrow as soon as she enters the house. She sees a pair of sneakers on the shoe rack, and she wonders who the heck has barged in her room. She doesn’t remember inviting someone tonight. Take note, the shoes are definitely owned by a man.

 

“Jongsuk?” No response. Okay, it’s not him. He responds in like a millisecond. “Jo Kwon? Taecyeon?” Judging by the size of the shoes, she can tell that it may belong to the two.

 

She stops in the living room as soon as she smells someone cooking. It’s definitely not Jo Kwon and Taecyeon because they’re banned in the kitchen. Who the hell in her circle of friends can cook chicken curry that smells so delicious?

 

Yoona takes careful steps towards the kitchen. She grabs her broom and continues walking. As soon as she arrives in the said place, her eyes widen.

 

Blonde hair, ugly Christmas sweater, height almost similar to mine – who is he? Why does he seem to know my kitchen very well?

 

“W-who are you?” Gathering all her strength to speak up, she asks the guy. He then turns the stove off, removes his pot holder, and turns to Yoona. Her jaw almost dropped. Good thing it was the broom that fell. “Huh?”

 

His grin is so wide that Yoona thought she was blind. His deer eyes mirror hers and his cute little nose makes her want to pinch it. He walks toward her and envelopes her in a tight hug, shocking the hell out of her.

 

“I’m your boyfriend, Han.” As soon as he said those words, Yoona’s heart starts to beat fast. Boyfriend? Since when did she get her own boyfriend? As far as she knows, she hasn’t seen the guy yet. Is he insane?

 

Yoona pushes him lightly as she gasps. He looks more handsome upclose. There’s no time to be starstruck! She punches herself mentally. Clearing to ease the awkwardness, she crosses her arms in front of her chest.

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend so please, stop lying.” She states. “And how did you get in my apartment? As far as I know, only my family knows my passcode.”

 

Han brushes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter