Dark Wave Of The Past

My Beloved Person

Note : Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Jun Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Na Min Sook

Wang Eun = Lee Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung

General Park = Vice President Park Seo Hyun / Mr. Park

Queen Yo = General Manager Yun Seo / Madam Seo

Chae Ryung = Ham Chae Won

Wang Yo = Choi Ji Hoon

Wang Wook = Kang Woo Jin

Yeon Hwa = Kang Ha Yoon

Wang Won = Gil Hyun Woo


Love..
Wang So would never thought he could be into someone so deep that he would do anything to protect the person..
The poison she gave him..
He gladly drank it only because he knew he could protect her...
It wasn't that hard for him to do such things...
It wasn't that hard at all...

But...

It was hard for him to see her struggling...
Drenched by the cold rain while she knelt in front to the palace in order to save the person who was important to her...
It was hard for him to see her crying in pain..
Knowing that she couldn't save that person..
The Court Lady Oh...

It was hard for him to see her living a hard life as water maid..
Only to forget her misery and anguish..
He knew she would keep on rejecting his offer..
He knew she would keep throwing harsh words..
Yet He somehow knew that she didn't mean it at all..
Yes.. Somehow he had a feeling she didn't mean it at all..

Another woman asked him to marry her..
The woman who couldn't even see his scar without cringing..
The woman who was ambitious.. filled with greed..
The woman who said that both he and her were fated to be together..

Fate..
Was that it..?
The one that had him cast away and was sent as a hostage..?
The one that had him cursed by others?
The one that kept Hae Soo away from him?
If that was fate.. Then he didn't need it..
If that was fate.. Then he will change it by making Hae Soo fall in love with him..
If that was fate.. Then He had to work hard to erase the man in Hae Soo's heart..

No..
He didn't need the thing called 'FATE'
He didn't even believe it..
All he needed was for Her.. To Be By His Side...

"A prince marrying a water maid?" Wang Wook said after halting Wang So who wanted to chase after Hae Soo.

"Don't manipulate Soo with such lies" He said coldly.

"If I say it is marriage, it is marriage" Wang So replied with the same cold tone as he moved Wang Wook's hand harshly and walked away but only to be stopped by Wang Wook's next words.

"She was put in danger.." Wang Wook spoke, "all because of you.."

Wang So turned his head toward the man who claimed to be Hae Soo's family. The one who claimed to care for Hae Soo.

"She ended up here because she got mixed up in a fight between you and Queen Yoo.."

"It all started with you.."

"And now you want to marry her..?"

A cold anger slowly showed on 8th prince of Goryeo's face "I cannot forgive you"

A mocking smirk appeared on Wang So's face "I feel the same way"

"I gave you everything you needed to prove Hae Soo's innocence. In the end you cannot do it" Wang So said as a soft snort came out of him. His face became serious, deadly serious.

"Your uselessness makes me shake in anger"

"You..!"

That words riled Wang Wook all the more as he grabbed Wang So's collar and Wang So did the same to him. Both princes glared at each other, Both refused to back down. Especially because inside their hearts, they wanted to claim a certain special woman as their own.

"Stop pretending to care about her and turn your back on her like you've been doing" Wang So said in a low dangerous tone.

"You're no longer in laws.. She has nothing to do with you, right?"


Jun So opened his eyes along with a soft gasp of air, lying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. There was only the sound of his ragged breathing that filled the room.

"..So that's why.." Jun So muttered softly, "..That is the reason behind her reaction when she saw my mother.."

His father had to kill his mother in the past, all because his mother wanted to save Hae Soo. Jun So's hand slowly moved to touch his chest, it pained him that Ha Jin used to have that kind of harsh life. He still remembered how she cried in agony, the sound of her cries even now broke Jun So's heart to pieces.

"This time.. I will make sure she only has happiness in her life.." Jun So muttered softly, "Yes.. This time for sure.. I will give her all the happiness in the world"

As Jun So got off the bed and headed to the bathroom, there was a question in his mind. The question he could not ignore.

Will the 8th prince also appear in this time?

Have Ha jin met with him?

Somehow just the thought of them meeting up in this time made Jun So wanted to smash something. He didn't know the exact reason but he assumed this was his possessiveness that do the talking. He never knew he could be so possessive toward someone like this.

It was a weird feeling for Jun So to have because he used to be more calm and collected. Now.. All he wanted was to have Ha Jin by himself. He didn't want other men to see her, let alone touch her. He wanted to build a beautiful mansion where she could live there and be protected all the time without taking a single step to the outside world.

Jun So shook his head as water splashed to all directions. "Dammit.. I need to get a hold of myself..." he whispered. "If I become too possessive.. She will run away from me.."


"Are you really my daughter?" nagged the female voice from the phone. "How come you haven't told me about your boyfriend?"

"Because I don't think the time is right" Ha Jin said in calm tone, she was trying to be patient to the woman who called her during office hours. She hid the fact that both her and 'Boyfriend' just reunited last night after thousand years of separation. Of course she would not say it, if she did.. Then her mother would send her straight to mental hospital for therapy.

"what 'Time' ? Until the news about you and your boyfriend is all over the media?" nagged the woman more.

"Mother, please understand that I have a busy life" Ha Jin said, "I am so sorry about this but I will make it up to you.. I promise"

"If you want to make it up to me then bring your boyfriend here and introduce him to me" ordered the woman.

"Yes, yes.. I will" Ha Jin said in defeated tone. "Now if you'll excuse me, mother.. I have to work"

"Promise me !"

"I promise" Ha Jin said "Talk to you again later okay? I love you" and with that Ha Jin closed the phone.

Soft chuckle was heard and Ha Jin lifted her head to see the person. Jun So was grinning at her while leaning against the door frame with his hands inside the pocket. Just the sight of him could make Ha Jin's heart raced fast, even more when she noticed how he gazed at her. There was love of course but also there was possessiveness. The same eyes that 4th Prince of Goryeo had.

'God.. Why is he so handsome be it now or in the past..?' Ha Jin mused.

"I assume the phone call was from your mother and she wants to meet me~?" guessed Jun So.

"Yes, Thanks to your action and the media" Ha Jin said in annoyance, standing up from her seat.

The news about Jun So found his woman at the party was all over the media, Ha Jin now had a tittle 'Cinderella of The Golden World' stamped on her forehead. From the media, Ha Jin finally knew about Jun So's love life. He was a workaholic man and because of that, he had less scandal than others.

"Do you have business here, Director So?" asked Ha Jin, walking closer to Jun So and pointed to the sofa that was located at the middle of the office. "Please have a sit"

Jun So frowned "What's with the name?"

"Huh?" Ha Jin blinked, clearly confused.

"Why did you call me Director So?" Asked Jun So, "It sounds like we don't have any relationship at all"

"Well, you ARE a Director and I don't want to be impolite, calling you just by your name" Explained Ha Jin.

"No can do!" Jun So said "From now on, you have to call me by my name" Ordered Jun So.

"What?! I can't do that!" refused Ha Jin, "it's not good for your image to other employees' eyes!"

Hearing that, Jun So walked toward her and wrapped his arm around her waist as he pulled her closer. It surprised Ha Jin. He looked down, staring at her with eyes that filled desire. Somehow Ha Jin felt she had pushed the wrong button because the Jun So right now, looked like the 4th prince in his 'bad wolf' mode.

"Then.. I will kiss you every time you call me 'Director So', no matter where we are.." threatened Jun So. His tone was low and sensually dangerous. Ha Jin could feel her heart thumping even more and by the amused expression Jun So showed her, clearly he could feel the fast beating of her heart.

"I.. I refuse, Please let me go" Ha Jin was struggling within Jun So's embrace "Director S-"

Jun So lips found hers, cutting the words Ha Jin tried to say. He moved his lips just like the way Wang So did, rough and passionate. Within seconds, Ha Jin had lost her self in his kiss. Jun So broke the kiss and whispered on her lips.

"Call me Jun So" He ordered once again.

"B-But Dire-"

Jun So kissed her again, didn't allow her to say the name. Once again he broke the kiss "Jun So" He said it once again.

Ha Jin didn't reply for a while before calling the name he wanted to hear "Ju-Jun So.." she spoke softly while panting, felt the heat rose to her cheeks when she said the name and noticed how proud Jun So was as he stared her swollen lips.

Jun So smiled in satisfaction and released his hand from her waist. "Good ~ Though I prefer to be called Oppa ~" He grinned mischievously.

Ha Jin scowled at him, "Don't even dream about it" she said, clearly annoyed that she had succumbed to his kisses. The taste of his lips was still there and she was annoyed at herself all the more.

"So what brings you here?" Ha Jin asked in annoyed tone, slightly glare at the man.

"Did you forget about the promise already?" Jun So slightly pout, "Starting today we have to spend time together, right?"

"Oh.. Right.." Ha Jin said, finally remembered that she indeed, made a promise last night.

"Then let's have lunch together" Jun So smiled, reaching her hand and started to drag her out of the office.

"What? Right now?!" Asked Ha Jin, "wait, it's still during office hours!"

"It's okay, you're with me after all~" Jun So said casually.

Ha Jin scoffed in disbelief. Even now, this man still had the same 'I-will-do-whatever-I-want' attitude. Shaking her head, Ha Jin gave up trying to reason with this man. Why? Because both Jun So and Wang So were unreasonable men.

The workers who saw them walking out of the building were either giggling or sniggering. Even Chae Won squealed when she saw them walking hand in hand. Ha Jin resigned to her fate that she would be in the people line of view from now.

"Is this the shop you have mentioned to me, Oppa?" A sweet voice could be heard as soon as Jun So and Ha Jin were outside of the building.

"Yes, Ha Yoon.. I bought the present for Hae Yun here" A male voice could be heard as well.

Ha Jin turned her head toward the source of voice only to find the man who had the same face as 8th prince of Goryeo was walking toward UniQue shop with a younger girl who had the same face as the sister of the 8th prince, Yeon Hwa.

"Ah, Miss Manager" Greeted Woo Jin as he smiled to Ha Jin. "It's nice meeting you here, do you plan to go out?"

"Oh yes" Ha Jin gave him a polite smile, "This young lady.."

"Oh, she is my cousin" said Woo Jin. "Ha Yoon, introduce yourself"

"Hi ~ My name Ha Yoon~" Ha Yoon, casually introduced herself. "Pleasure ~" She grinned and Woo Jin sighed at his cousin's attitude.

"My name is Go Ha Jin, The manager of UniQue Branch in Gangnam, pleasure to meet you" Ha Jin gave a slight bow.

"And this is-" Ha Jin stopped talking when she saw the scary expression on Jun So's face as he stared at Woo Jin.

Ha Jin felt a heart stopping moment.. Because the face Jun So showed right now.. Was the same expression of... Gwangjong...

~TO BE CONTINUED~


Author's note : Phew~ ! Finally chapter 9 is finished~ ! XDD Anyway, I am using 'Loco - Say Yes' for their sweet, Slight naughty moment in the office :P and Use 'Gesture of Resistance' (Start from minutes 03.15) for the meeting between Jun So and Woo Jin ~ XDD And don't worry, There is no Love triangle ~ ! (^o^)/

As for Yeon Hwa, I make her char in the present time as a girl who can do martial arts and fashionable. Not to mention, she is feisty as well ~ XDD I assume she wants to be reborn to be like Hae Soo in the past ~ XDD

See you again at the next chapter! (^o^)/ ~~