We Reunited At Last

My Beloved Person

Time went still only for them as they stared at each other...

No words could describe the feelings they had right now...

Glad.. Longing.. Sadness.. Love..

All mixed into one..

Jun So stared at the woman before him. Long wavy dark hair, small figure, this woman was as lovely as the one in the past. Her eyes that could his soul, Her beautiful face that always had him mesmerized, Her lips that always enticed him to taste it, Jun So even wondered would it feel as soft as he remembered.

Go Ha Jin stared at the man before her. Black hair, tall figure, this man was as handsome as the one in the past. His eyes that always made her heart fluttered when it gazed at her, His handsome face that always had her captivated, His lips that always had her longed for it to kiss her, Go Ha Jin even wondered would he ever kiss her the same way again.

the sound of clearing throat could be heard as it broke the trans that both Jun So and Ha Jin had at the moment. Ha Jin reacted first from it, Madam Seo was staring at her with strict eyes.

"Oh.. um.." Go Ha Jin stuttered, quickly collected herself. "My name is Go Ha Jin" She started speaking and bowed slightly.

"Pleasure to meet you, Director So" She said.

It took a while for Jun So to respond, he just stared at Go Ha Jin before replying "Ah right" He said as he felt all eyes were directed at him. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Manager Go"

The polite and formal conversation between them ached Ha Jin's heart all the more. It took all of her mental energy to stay calm in front of this man. In the end, he became someone who she could not reach even in this life time. Fate was indeed cruel.. It would be better not to meet this man who it seemed, didn't have any memories of the past, just like the others she had met so far.

"Congratulations for the success of the new product, Sir" Ha Jin said.

"It all thanks to all of the employees" Jun So smiled, "All of them made it happen and of course that includes you, Manager Go"

"Such kind words, Director" Madam Seo smiled, indeed she was pleased to hear such words.

Jun So chuckled softly, even though his eyes were staring at Madam Seo, but he kept paying attention to Go Ha Jin from the corner of his eyes. The curiosity he had right now is killing him, he wanted to know whether she had any memories of her past life. Well of course he couldn't ask it right now, he made a mental note to ask her later after the party.

However.. would she stay till the end of the party? Somehow.. this woman looked so distant..

As if she was drawing a line between them and Jun So didn't like it at all..

He wanted to see her smile.. Just like in the past..

"Thank you for the kind words, Sir" Ha Jin said, "I have to go now, My friend is waiting for me" Ha Jin gave a slight bow before turning around and walked away.

Jun So who saw her turning around, had a heart stopping moment for a short time and before he knew it, he walked in two strides as he caught Ha Jin's wrist to stop her from walking away.

"Wait!" He said.

Ha Jin was forced to stopped and had her body turned back to face Jun So whose face stared at her as if he was afraid that Ha Jin would disappear from his sight. The same expression as the one she remembered.

"Don't leave" Jun So said, the order tone was the same and Ha Jin's lips slightly trembled when she heard it.

"Dire-"

"I won't allow you to leave me again" Jun So cut Ha Jin words.

'Again..?' Ha Jin mused, her eyes was searching at his face.

Could it be..?

No.. There was no way it could happen..

Jun So smiled softly, staring at Ha jin whose expression showed that she knew the meaning behind the words He just said. That alone confirmed Jun So that Ha Jin remembered her past life as Hae Soo.

"..Because.. You are my 'Person'.." Jun So said, ignoring all the stares and attention everyone at the hall gave to both him and Ha Jin.

"You are My Person.." He continued speaking the words Wang So had said to Hae Soo, "You belong to me, You are mine"

Those were the words Wang So said when Hae Soo told him to leave the palace. Ha Jin knew this as well and hope bloomed in her heart.

"Without my permission, you cannot leave me" He took one step closer toward Ha Jin

"You cannot die either" He let his grip on her wrist go before wrapping one arm around her waist and pulled her close to his body. The remark Wang So always did in the past. His free hand was lifted and gently touched Ha Jin's face, "..You are completely My Person.." Jun So smiled softly and lovingly, tears slowly forming at the corner of his eyes.

A sob escaped Ha Jin's lips and a tear rolled down her face. "..You remember.." She said softly.

"..I have finally found you.." Jun So whispered, gently wiped the tear off her face. "..My Beloved Person.."

With that, Jun So leaned closer as he gave her a loving kiss that filled with longing. The kiss that said 'I have missed you so much' and Ha Jin answered it with the same kiss, longing and full of love kiss. The fact that there were people around them, the fact that this was company's party had escaped Both Ha Jin and Jun So's mind the moment their lips met.

'..Finally... I have you in my arms..' Jun So mused.

'..Finally.. My prince has returned..' Ha Jin mused.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Nyahahahahaha ~ If you thought it is finished then.. WRONG! XDD

because the key person in the story had not appeared yet~ Can you guess who ~? yup ~ The present 'Choi Ji Mong' ~ ! XDD

And Jun So has not remembered all of his past life yet~ When he remember it all, can he still say that he loves her~? Nyahahaaha~ *evil grin*

Anyway, Thank you for liking my story! (^o^)v See you at the next part ~ (^0^)/~~