When I Open My Eyes

My Beloved Person

NOTE : This is the fan fiction I made, I change Woo Hee to Yoon Hee but still using the same name for Baek Ah, XDD


Pip ! Pip ! Pip !

The sound of beeping machine could be heard, slowly but sure a woman who had been lying in a coma in one of Hospital Room in Seoul, opened her eyes. Yes.. The woman was none other than Go Ha Jin. The woman who almost drowned in a lake but no one knew that she had returned from a journey to the past. A painful and heart breaking journey...


Weeks later..

"Miss Go Ha Jin! I told you to stay in bed after the rehabilitation right?!" a nurse walked closer to Go Ha Jin who sat on one of the stone bench at hospital garden.

Go Ha Jin smiled softly as she turned her head to the annoyed nurse who had the same face with the one she knew in the past, Woo Hee. However, her name now was Yoon Hee.

"I want to enjoy the weather, Nurse Hee" said Ha Jin, "You should enjoy it as well"

Yoon Hee sighed in annoyance, clearly she wanted to do that but her pride as a nurse surely wouldn't allow her to have such luxury. Knowing this, Ha Jin couldn't help but even more.

"Ah, I think I am not a good companion for you" She said, faking a sad tone and expression "I guess you would prefer to have Doctor Jun Baek Ah, huh?"

Yoon Hee became flustered, pinkish color stained her cheeks "W-What?! O-Of course not! Who would like to have that Playboy Doctor as a company?!" She stuttered in denial, "That man is too full of himself!"

Go Ha Jin stared at her with widened eyes, but Yoon Hee didn't realize why Ha Jin stared at her like that until a voice, gentle but playful could be heard from behind her

"Hmm ~ So I am a playboy doctor huh~?"

Yoon Hee froze, her eyes widened in horror. Go Ha Jin grimaced as she mouthed the word 'Sorry' to the female nurse.

"A man who is full of himself huh~?"

Yoon Hee turned her head slowly and saw the male doctor staring at her with a dramatic hurtful expression. "I feel so hurt to hear my beloved wife speak so ill of me.." he gave a dramatic sigh.

Go Ha Jin curled her lips, trying to suppress the laughter that was going to come. Yoon Hee bit her lips as she gave an apologetic smile "I didn't mean it that way.."

Baek Ah leaned closer "Hoo~? Then in what way did you mean it, wifey~?"

"It's because.. you are so popular.. you know.. among the nurse.." Yoon Hee explained while looking down.

Go Ha Jin couldn't suppress the laughter anymore, as hard laughter came out of her, Yoon Hee gave her a glare "Don't laugh!"

"So My beloved wife is being jealous~" Added Baek Ah.

"I-I am not!" Denied Yoon Hee and Ha Jin laughed even more than before, "Stop laughing!" said Yoon Hee.

"S-Sorry" said Ha Jin between her laughter. "I can't help it"

"This is your fault Doctor!" blamed Yoon Hee.

"Me?" asked Baek Ah, playing innocent "I only ask a simple question right?"

Go Ha Jin stared at the two of them lovingly, seeing how the Doctor who had the same face as the 13th Prince in the past Goryeo kept teasing his beloved wife. She was grateful to see them like this, grateful that they could unite in this time. They could love each other freely.

'..I am glad..' Go Ha Jin mused.

"Miss Go Ha Jin?" called Yoon Hee, pulling Ha Jin from her reverie. She stared at Ha Jin in confusion, "Are you feeling okay?"

Ha Jin gave her best smile, "Yes.. I think I shall leave the two of you alone now" She said and stood up from the stone bench carefully. She still could not move instantly like healthy people did, that because she was in a coma before.

Ha Jin took her crutch and started walking away, "Have a lovely time" she said and left the two of them alone.

Both Baek Ah and Yoon Hee stared at Ha jin who was slowly walking away. "hmm.. No matter how many times I talk to her.. I can't help feeling like this.." Baek Ah suddenly spoke to his wife.

"Like what?" asked Yoon Hee.

"Like I have known her from a long time ago, Weird huh?" said Baek Ah, turning his head to his wife.

"I feel the same as well.. Maybe.." Yoon Hee paused,

"Hmm?"

"Maybe.. We are connected in past life.." Yoon Hee smiled lovingly at her husband.

Baek Ah returned it with the same loving smile, "..Yeah.. Maybe.."


~ TO BE CONTINUED ~