The Freedom They Sought

My Beloved Person

Note : Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Jun Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Na Min Sook

Wang Eun = Lee Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung

General Park = Vice President Park Seo Hyun / Mr. Park

Queen Yo = General Manager Yun Seo / Madam Seo

Chae Ryung = Ham Chae Won

Wang Yo = Choi Ji Hoon

Wang Wook = Kang Woo Jin

Yeon Hwa = Kang Ha Yoon

Wang Won = Gil Hyun Woo


Wang So remembered he was in trans..

Her voice, Her song, Her smile..

It as if he was staring at something dazzling.. something pure... something... precious..

When was it exactly? When did he start paying attention to her? When did he start caring so much about the little tomboy girl..?

He remembered how she slit her wrist as blood slowly dripping from it and for the first time in his life, Wang So felt fear. The feeling he had tossed away in order to survive, once again emerged and the cause of it, was none other than Hae Soo.

He felt anger. He was angry that Hae Soo chose to scar her body to escape marriage with the King, He was angry how she stared at his scar when he removed his mask, He was angry for a lot of thing just because of her.

He learned Love. How she cared for him, how she always eased his pain, how she could always make him smile, how she made him laughed due to her silly antics. He learned how to care someone.. From her..

"You can open your eyes now" Hae Soo said.

Wang So opened his eyes and stared at the mirror that was held by Hae Soo. It showed a reflection of someone he knew yet felt like it was a stranger as well. Someone who didn't have an ugly scar on his face.

The sound of a drum could be heard faintly, Hae Soo smiled at the man in front of her. "Seems like the ritual is starting soon" she said as she put the mirror and stood up from her seat.

As she turned around to get Wang So's clothes, Wang So grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back to face him. A surprised expression could be seen from Hae Soo's face. She didn't expect any of this.

"Do you remember?" Wang So started to speak, "I said it before, right? You're mine.."

"Whether it was then or now.. Or the moment you touched my face" A soft smile came to Wang So's face, the smile he rarely showed to others.

"I've made up my mind" He continued speaking "I will make you mine"

As he said the words, his eyes showed how determined he was "Brace your self from now on"

"I will Never let go of you"


"Young Master?" Jun So slowly opened his eyes, his chauffeur was staring at him, worry could be seen on the man's face.

"Are you feeling okay?" asked the man.

Jun So gave him a reassuring smile "I am fine, just feeling sleepy these days" he said and noticed that the car had stopped in front of the restaurant where he would had lunch with his parents.

"We already arrived huh? Thank you for waking me up" Said Jun So as he opened the door and got out from the car.

"Are you sure you are okay?" asked the chauffeur, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Jun So shook his head "No, thank you for worrying" he said and walked toward the restaurant.

'just feeling sleepy... huh..?' Jun So mused, clearly mocking himself for saying such lies. He didn't feel sleepy. He just wanted a reason to fall asleep. He wanted to know more about the past, especially about Hae Soo.

'Aish.. it as if I am being obsessed over someone who might not exist..' Jun So sighed as he stopped in front of the receptionist.

"Tae Joo Won's table" Jun So said and the staff nodded, leading Jun So to where the table was.

His parents were already there, happily chatting up. "Mother, Father" Greeted Jun So, "I am sorry for being late"

Jun So's mother, Soo Yeon smiled at her son "It's okay, I know you are busy. It's our fault for taking your time and your father's fault for putting all the work on your shoulder"

Tae Joo Won laughed softly, "you have been so gentle with me but when Jun So came, you turn your back on me? Why do I feel that My wife loves my son more than me?"

Soo Yeon giggled as she gave him a loving glare "If you want me to love you more than your son then stop making him work so hard"

"Aigo.. Look at you" Joo Won replied to Soo Yeon, "This is the reason why he never has a woman in his life.. you spoil him too much" he said in teasing tone.

Jun So stared at them teasing each other and feeling grateful for the life both of his parents and he had right now. From what he had seen in the past, Both of them loved each other but couldn't be together and for Wang So, he had a very pitiful life.

"So?" Soo Yeon's voice pulled Jun So out of his reverie. "Are you okay?" Asked Soo Yeon, she clearly worried

Jun So had to force himself to focus and gave his mother the best smile he could afford. "Yes, I am fine. Just feel tired I guess" he said and added a teasing "And tired of seeing my parents ignoring me and be lovey dovey all by themselves ~"

Joo Won cleared his throat

Soo Yeon became flustered

Jun So chuckled seeing their reaction, after a short awkward moment, The three of them shared laughter. A voice spoke from nearby and it came from Min Jung who just arrived from his martial art practice.

"Aigoo, Looks like I have been cast aside by my own family" He said as he took a seat in front of Jun So,

"To think they are having fun without me" he said with a grin.

Jun So let out a soft chuckle "It's your fault for coming so late"

"True, I know you love martial arts but please don't forget about your parents as well" Soo Yeon smiled at Jung

"Please forgive me, oh dear mother" said Min Jung dramatically and once again laughter came from the four of them.

"Okay, Okay!" Joo Won said, "Let us enjoy the food"

They shared lunch together in happiness and comfort, it was the one thing Jun So felt so grateful about. Knowing that in his past life, he was hated, cursed and cast away by his own mother. Now he had loving family who cherished him so much. The only thing that bothered him was this emptiness in his heart and the longing that came from it.

The longing for a certain woman...


Meanwhile...

Ha Jin just stood there, staring at the three VIP guests in surprised. Her feeling is so complicated right now, knowing that the three VIP guests were the ones who caused her so much pain in the past.

"Manajer Go?" called Chae Won who stood next to her side.

Ha Jin had to forced herself to focus and continued her way until she stopped in front of them. "Welcome to UniQue" greeted Ha Jin and gave them a slight bow.

What can I do for you?" asked Ha Jin, giving her best working smile.

"Well, I want to buy a good beauty care product.. But since I am a man, I really hope someone can recommend a good suggestion" Said the man who had the same face as Wang Wook, the 8th prince of Goryeo.

"Hey, Woo Jin" called the man who had the same face as Wang Yo, the 3rd prince of Goryeo. "Will Ha Yoon like it as well?"

"Aigoo, you still chasing after that feisty girl, Ji Hoon?" Asked the man who had the same face as Wang Won, the 9th prince of Goryeo.

"That Feisty girl is Woo Jin's cousin, Hyun Woo.. Better watch your mouth" said Ji Hoon, clearly annoyed.

"No need to~" Hyun Woo grinned, clearly having fun teasing Ji Hoon. "I believe Woo Jin also agree to the title~ She IS feisty ~"

Woo Jin sighed, "Can we focus please?"

"Yeah! We have to focus on the task at hand ~" Ji Hoon said as he put his arm on Woo Jin's shoulder. "Buying a present for Woo Jin's fiance ~"

Ha Jin stared at them as they exchanged verbal teasing and jokes. The three of them who used to be blinded by greed, the ones who caused her so much pain, the one who made everything fell apart, the ones who were pitiful. These people were not the same people anymore, They had another chance in life to feel a life without heavy burdens on their shoulders.

A life where they could be free.. Free to choose their own fate...

"...ger.."

"Hello, Miss Manager?" called Ji Hoon as he waved his hand in front of Ha Jin's face.

Ha Jin blinked as she snapped from her deep thought, "Ah.. please forgive me!" said Ha Jin and bowed once again. She needed to pull herself back together, focusing on the present not the past.

"No need, It's our fault as well" Woo Jin said. "then about the beauty care product.."

"Ah yes, please this way" said Ha Jin as she led the three men to one of UniQue beauty care product.

She explained varieties of products to the three men, asking them which one would they buy as presents. Both Woo Jin and Ji Hoon bought the same product and Ha Jin told Chae Won to wrap it nicely.

"Thank you for your help" Woo Jin said, as he accepted the present.

"Your Welcome Sir" said Ha Jin, smiling to the man.

"Um.. can I ask you a question..?" Asked Woo Jin carefully.

"Yes?"

"Uh.. Have we... Met... Before..?" Asked Woo Jin.

"Aigo, Aigo! What is this? Are you trying to flirt with Miss Manager, Woo Jin?" Asked Hyun Woo curiously.

"Oh you can't do that, my friend! You have a fiance already!" warned Ji Hoon

"I am not trying anything!" Woo Jin said in slight annoyed tone.

Ha Jin gave a soft smile "No, We haven't" Ha Jin said in firm tone.

Woo Jin smiled "I see, well then.. Thank you for your good work" he said and started walking away with Ji Hoon and Hyun Woo.

"We will wait for your next visit" Ha Jin bowed to the back of those three men. As they left the shop, Ha jin just stood there staring at the front door.

'..Please.. Be happy now..' She mused,

'You all can live your life to the fullest now..'

'May God Bless Them With Happiness..'


At The Same Time...

"Hey, Woo Jin" Ji Hoon called him as they walked to the nearest cafe for a break, "Were you really trying to flirt with that Manager?"

Woo Jin sighed, "Of course not" he said firmly, "I just..."

There was a pause, Ji Hoon and Hyun Woo stared at him, waiting for the next words.

"Just..?" Asked Hyun Woo

"I just feel like I have met her before.. It's like I have known her from a long time ago.." Woo Jin said, "Weird huh?"

Ji Hoon and Hyun Woo didn't say a word for a while. Ji Hoon was the one who spoke first "Well.. The truth is.. Me too.. I don't know why, but... I also feel like I have met her before.. and there was also-..." Ji Hoon stopped talking all of a sudden.

"Also?" Woo Jin asked,

"No, It's nothing.." Ji Hoon said. He didn't want to say it because it would be weird. When he first saw that manager, there was a feeling of sadness. It as if he wanted to ask her for forgiveness...

What a weird feeling he had..

"how about you, Hyun Woo?" asked Woo Jin.

"Well, Me too.. I felt like I have met that manager which is weird since this is the first time I met her.." Hyun Woo said leaving the other part he wanted to say behind.

The other part was.. the supervisor.. Hyun Woo felt a sudden urge to cry when he saw her.. Like he wanted to hug her... "Well, guess this is just a feeling huh?" Woo Jin said, breaking the weird tension between them.

"Yeah, I better get ready to give this present to Ha Yoon~" Ji Hoon said,

"And Be prepared to get your kicked as well" Hyun Woo .

"Don't jinx it!" Ji Hoon scowled at him.

They shared laughter as they entered the cafe, living the life they got after so much suffering in the past.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Okay, Sorry for taking a long time to write it. I need the right mood and because of episode 18, I have become depressed and can't even write at all... T_T

Damn you Writer nim.. T_T

Anyway! The next chapter will be interesting ~ :D Fu fu Fu Fu ~

So Stay Tune Dear Friends ~ ! ^o^/