The Beginning Of Our Story

My Beloved Person

Her lips tasted as sweet as he remembered and it took all of his mental energy to break the kiss, knowing they were not in the right place. He stared at Ha Jin who slowly opened her eyes and there was only one thing Jun So could see in it. It was Love...

Jun So let out a soft chuckle as he release his arm from Ha Jin's waist. "Let's meet my parents, I think you knew them already" He said and held Ha Jin's hand as he led her to where Jun So's parents were.

Ha Jin was flustered, she could feel all eyes were on her. She even glanced at Madam Seo and she stared at Ha Jin in disbelief. Clearly she would have never thought that by introducing Ha Jin to Director So made things escalated so quick that she could not even think of any words to describe it.

"There they are" Jun So said

Ha Jin's eyes turned to where Tae Joo Won and Tae Soo Yeon were and her feet stopped moving instantly, the purse on her hand fell to the floor. Her eyes only focus on one person only, it was Tae Soo Yeon.

Jun So turned his head, wondering what made Ha Jin stopped moving. He frowned slightly when Ha Jin dropped her purse to the floor.

"..Ha J-"

"..Court Lady Oh.." Ha Jin whispered under her breath, once again tears started forming from the corner of her eyes which soon slowly fell to her cheeks. She couldn't believe what she had seen in front of her. She would have never thought she could meet the woman who she thought as her own mother. The woman who sacrificed her life in order to save Ha Jin from death sentence in the past. The woman she had longed to meet.

Tae Joo Won and Tae Soo Yeon walked closer toward both Jun So and Ha Jin, since Ha Jin stopped moving suddenly.

"You have made a surprise for everyone" Joo Won said in serious tone.

"I am sorry father" Jun So said, clearly he was too happy to feel sorry and Joo Won knew this as well. He had never seen his son this happy before and all because of the woman at his side.

"So this is the woman you had mentioned to Mr. Park before?" Joo Won's eyes turned to Ha Jin who stared at his wife with an expression he couldn't understand.

"Yes" Jun So said and turned his head to Ha Jin "Ha Jin" he called her out, hoping to break whatever trans she had right now.

Ha Jin wiped the tears off her face as she took the purse off the floor. "Oh, please forgive my rudeness" She said.

"My name is Go Ha Jin, I am a manager who manages the UniQue branch in Gangnam"

"A manager?" Joo Won nodded, clearly satisfied with the position Ha Jin was in right now. "You must be quite skilled to be a Manager of UniQue branch"

"My name is Tae Joo Won and this is my wife, Tae Soo Yeon. We are Jun So's parents and.." Joo Won glanced around, looking for someone "Hmm, where is that kid" he muttered.

"If you are looking for Min Jung, he must have sneaked out again" Soo Yeon said and gave Ha Jin a warm smile. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Go Ha Jin"

"Oh No, the pleasure is mine.. Mrs. Tae" Ha Jin gave a bow to both Joo Won and Soo Yeon.

"Well, all we can say is.. Please take care of Jun So" Joo Won gave a gentle smile to Ha Jin before leaving with Soo Yeon to greet other guests.

As they left, Jun So smiled happily "I am glad they like you" He said.

Ha Jin didn't reply to his words, she just stared at him for quite a while. Jun So looked at her in confusion.

"What?" he asked.

"..How much of the past do you remember..?" asked Ha Jin,

Jun So thought for a moment before answering. "hmm.. up until I dared you to run away from me.. you know when both of us were at the beach"

There was a glimpse of sadness in Ha Jin eyes before she covered it quickly, Jun So noticed it and made a mental note to ask about it later. "..I see.." She said, looking down to the floor.

'So He has not remembered it all yet..' Ha Jin mused, '..The time when he became the King..'

'..The time when we... were apart...'

Ha Jin feared that Jun So would remember the part when he rose to be the king in the past. Things had not gone well between them, it would have been better if he did not have to remember it. She wanted him to be focus at the present, not at the past. That painful time.. She wished he would not remember it at all..

"Ha Jin?" Jun So called out her name, pulling Ha Jin from her miserable thought. "What's wrong?"

Ha Jin forced herself to smile, "It's nothing"

"Are you sure?" asked Jun So carefully.

"Yes, I am just tired. I have to excuse myself now" She said but when she was about to leave Jun So's side, she was stopped by Jun So who still held her hand.

"Where are you going?" asked Jun So, frowning at her.

"uh.. Home?" Ha Jin answered, "I said I am tired, didn't I? I have to fetch my friend first"

"Friend? Is it a boyfriend?" Jun So interrogated her and Ha Jin sighed in annoyance, clearly some things would never change. She knew this person was Jun So but he had that same 4th prince's possessiveness. She wondered.. was it because they had the same soul..?

"Its just a friend and that friend is also my subordinate and a woman as well" explained Ha Jin, trying to take her hand from Jun So's grip but it made Jun So tightened it even more.

"Then just leave her be" Jun So said. Now that he met with woman of his heart, he didn't want her to leave so soon.

Ha Jin who heard that refused to do what he wanted, seriously.. Was there no end to this man's selfishness ? Ha Jin knew that he was selfish before but she thought it was because he was a prince.

"No way" Ha Jin said firmly, "I have to make sure that girl won't do anything foolish"

"What are you, her grandma?"

Ha Jin scoffed lightly, "We just met and you already calling me names?" She asked in disbelief. "I feel like I don't want to know you anymore" Ha Jin said, feeling annoyed.

"It's because we just met that I want us to spend more time together" Protested Jun So, clearly he was being stubborn.

Ha Jin sighed and shook her head, The needy and clingy side of him was incorrigible. She found that side of him was still as cute and annoying as ever. Ha Jin took one step closer to Jun So and leaned her face forward, just like he did when she confronted him not to call her His 'Person'.

"We have the rest of our life to be together, your highness" Ha Jin said, "So please let me go back home with my friend just for today. I am your beloved person, right?"

The situation became reversed right now and Jun So narrowed his eyes as he stared at the woman in front of him "Since when you have become so cunning?"

"Since I knew a certain prince in the past~" Ha Jin smiled sweetly and Jun So knew he could never refuse her when she was like this. This woman was too adorable for her own good.

"Fine.." Jun So said, giving up the idea of spending more time together tonight and released her hand, "But start from tomorrow, we have to spend more time together. Do you understand?"

"I understand, your highness~" Ha Jin winked and walked away with a giggle. It surprised Jun So because Hae Soo never winked at him like that.

Jun So stared at her back with a gentle smile. Starting tomorrow, everything would be different for both of them. They would spend more time together. Jun So wanted to know more about the woman who stole his heart since his past life. He wanted to know all of her. He had never thought he would find her so easy like this but Miracle did happen to him. He decided that he would never let her go again. Ever...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Well, this is the end of part 8 ~ XDD

So sorry if it's a little bit short since this story supposed to be in Part 7. However since it will be too long, I decided to split it ~ ^_^

Anyway, I am glad you guys enjoy reading this story. I will do my best for part 9. I have to rest first :P

PS : For the interaction between Jun So and Ha Jin, I used 'AKMU - Be With You' as BGM ~ (^/^)v

See you at the next part! (^o^)/~~