New Life For Her

My Beloved Person

Note : Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Min Sook

Wang Eun = Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung

General Park = Vice President Park Seo Hyun / Mr. Park

Queen Yo = General Manager Yun Seo / Madam Seo

Chae Ryung = Chae Won


"You" Wang So, The 4th Prince of Goryeo spoke as Hae Soo started walking away,

"Don't show up in front of me again"

A sigh was heard and Hae Soo turned around, clearly trying to suppress her anger. "What did I do wrong?"

Wang So gazed at her, surprised was shown in his face. Not because of her silent anger, but because of her bravery to talk back to him as no one would dare to do so.

"You told him to kill me" Hae Soo spoke, "You even said you'd kill me yourself"

"Then am I supposed to do nothing?"

"I should do whatever I can to live, am I supposed to just die?!"

Another prince tried to calm her down but Wang So just snorted in mockery, didn't want to admit that the words the girl threw at him had truth in it. Without replying, Wang So just walked away only to stop halfway by her sobbing words.

"Is it a crime.. to want to live..?"

Wang So didn't say a word and the girl kept on talking.

"Everyone want to live, why are you picking on me?"

Wang So braced himself and continued walking away, didn't know the last words the girl threw at his back.

The scene ended and changed to another scene...

"Mothers build this for their children?" Wang So said as he pointed to the piled up stones,

"She shouldn't come to this thing! She should come and beg to me!" Wang So shouted in anger as he destroyed one of it.

Hae Soo grabbed him from behind, trying to prevent him to do more damage of course but there was another reason as well. Wang So tried to break free from her grasp as he turned slightly and uttered threatening words.

"Do you want to die too? Let me go.."

"You're injured!" Hae Soo spoke as she lifted one of his hand that was bleeding. "Do you have any other injuries?"

Wang So grabbed her collar in a sudden movement "I told you that I killed people"

Hae Soo didn't say a word for a short moment and when she did, she only asked a question that caught Wang So off guard.

"Then tell me why you killed them" "Did you.. do it for fun?"

Tears flowed on Wang So's face, his expression was so miserable that it could make someone felt sorry for him. That included Hae Soo as well. She didn't know the whole reason but one thing she was certain of.. The 4th Prince was not as ruthless as he seemed..

"Go.." Wang So muttered "Go..!"

As the 4th prince turned around, Hae Soo braved herself to speak her mind. "This is that kind of place, isn't?"

"You have to wield a sword at a very young age, You have to kill others if you want to live, Even so what can you do? It's not a crime to want to live"

"You probably won't be forgiven. Still, I understand you.."

"How you are feeling right now.. It must be so miserable.."

"I think I can relate.."

No words came from the 4th prince, there was only sobbing and the sound of deep breath. Hae Soo thought she spoke too much and decided to leave the 4th prince alone. She only hoped her words could ease his pain even if it just a little. Yes.. even if it just a little...


Jun So opened his eyes with a gasp of air as he change to sitting position. His body was sweating all over and his breath became ragged. The same ritual he had ever since 'that day'.

"..Another Lucid Dream.." Jun So muttered under his breath, trying to calm himself down. "..and it's the continuation from the last one.."

Grabbing a glass of water that was on the small table next to his bed, Jun So gulped it down in one go.

Ever since that day, he kept on having these dreams. Jun So didn't understand it at first, thinking that it was just ridiculous nightmare but as the dreams continued, he started seeing psychiatrist in secret. At first, The psychiatrist said it was because of his stress, after all Jun So was the heir of a famous company, Golden World.

However, as the dreams continued, The psychiatrist made another deduction. The dreams Jun So had so far was the life he had in the past. Of course Jun So laughed about it at first, there was no such thing as past life and he, for one, didn't believe in such thing. But Now He truly believed it..

In the past life, he was the 4th prince of Goryeo, Wang So. But what shocked him the most was.. the woman in his past life was the same woman he saved that day at the lake. One could say that his life was indeed interesting.

Jun So tried to search for the woman but the hospital she was in refused to give any personal information about their patients. Jun So only knew her name, Go.. Ha.. Jin..

Knock! Knock!

"Young Master, Master is waiting for you in dining room" a voice belonged to one of the maid spoke from outside.

Jun sighed softly and stood up from his bed, "Very well, tell father I will be down in a few minutes"

"Yes, young master"

as the sound of footsteps slowly fade away, Jun So took a deep breath as he went to the bathroom to start the day.

'I have to get a grip of myself..' Jun So mused as he turned the shower knob on and let the hot water poured down his body.

'I need to focus on work.. then I can search the woman later..'

'Maybe, hiring a private investigator will be a good idea..'


Meanwhile...

"Chae Ryung, Don't forget to clean that counter too" Ha Jin ordered, "Madam Seo is a perfectionist woman so we have to be careful"

The woman called Chae Ryung let out a sigh of annoyance "Supervisor Go, I have told you so many times that My name is Chae Won, not Chae Ryung!"

Ha Jin blinked for a while as she realized that "Ah, Sorry.. I mixed it up again" Ha Jin gave an apologetic smile.

"You remember every workers name correctly, why is it only my name that you always mixed up?" Chae Won asked with a pout, "Did I do something that make you upset?"

Ha Jin gave her a soft smile "No, I just mixed you up with someone else I knew before"

"Aiish.. I used to be proud for having this name but now I regret it.." Chae Won grumbled under her breath.

Ha Jin giggled softly as she patted the woman's back gently "I am sorry, I won't mix it up again"

"And you said that the last time too" Chae Won grumbled more, "Anyway, the next time you call me wrong again.. you have to treat me okay?"

"Okay, Okay.. Now do your work" said Ha Jin and Chae Won left to clean the counter Ha Jin told her to do.

Ha Jin stared at Chae Won as she did her best to clean the counter. It was hard for her to forget Chae Ryung's name and to think that Chae Won had the same face as Chae Ryung made it harder for her to forget what happened in the past. Sometimes she wondered whether Chae Won had any recollection of her past life but from Chae Won's behavior, she clearly didn't have any of it, which made Ha Jin glad. The past was too painful that she would prefer not to remember it all but at the same time.. She also didn't want to forget it because of a certain man..

What a dilemma...

"Supervisor Go, The General Manager is Here!" Said one of the workers.

"Everyone, Get ready!" Go Ha Jin said as she walked to the door to greet the General Manager.

The door was opened and Ha Jin was surprised to see the Manajer with Queen Yo's face walked into the shop. One thing she was sure of, Both Manager Seo and Queen Yo had those same high and mighty attitude.

"I assume you are Supervisor Go?" Asked Madam Seo, staring at Go Ha Jin from head to toe.

"Yes, My name is Go Ha Jin" answered Ha Jin.

"Hmm, I have received a good report regarding your work.. Which is why I come today to see it with my own eyes" Madam Seo walked pass by her and started inspecting the shop. Ha Jin followed her from behind.

Sometimes Madam Seo asked a few questions and Ha Jin answered it patiently. After a while, Madam Seo entered Ha Jin's office and inspecting the documents. With the two of them alone, Madam Seo started a conversation.

"I can see that the reports I received are as good as the one I saw today" Madam Seo gave a satisfied smile while closing the last document in her hand. "You have done a very good job, you can get the promotion"

Ha Jin blinked and stared at Madam Seo in confusion "Promotion?"

"Yes, Promotion" Madam Seo repeated with a big smile on her face. For Ha Jin who knew Madam Seo's past life, She was slightly surprised to see the former Queen gave her such big smile.

"How do you like to Manage this shop as Manager?" Asked Madam Seo "You can choose the supervisor to lead the team you have now, by yourself"

Ha Jin smiled happily "Yes, I like it!"

"Good answer!" Madam Seo stood up from her seat and walked closer to Ha Jin. She offered a hand for Ha Jin to shake, "I shall look forward for your good work"

Ha Jin shook her hand firmly "Yes, Madam Seo"

As They exited the office, Ha Jin followed her to the door. Madam Seo stopped suddenly when she was about to exit the building.

"Oh right" she spoke and turned around slightly, "Supervisor Go.."

"Yes, Madam?"

"Have we.. Met before?" Madam Seo asked.

There was a moment of silence before Ha Jin gave her a soft smile "Maybe we met in the past the life, Madam"

Hearing the words, Madam Seo let out a soft snort "Past Life.. I am surprised you believe in such thing but.." Madam Seo gave a gentle smile

"It's an interesting theory" She said and continued her way.

Ha Jin stared at the woman who just entered the car and drove away with a gentle smile. The woman who just left was not the same woman who was blinded by greed in the past. It was such a relief for Ha Jin to know that the woman finally free from greed. Once again, Ha Jin thanked God for giving the woman another chance in life.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Welp, This time Ha Jin meets the present Queen Yo. The concept of My theory is super happy ending. An ending where all the chars, be it Good or Bad have another chance in life. After all, they became bad because of the situation in the past ^_^

Oh right! Starting this chapter / part ( :P ) I shall write the past of Wang So and Hae Soo as lucid dream Jun So has :D

I hope it's a good Idea though XDDD

Anyway, thank you so much for reading this fan fiction of mine! (^o^)/