Prayer For Them

My Beloved Person

Note :

Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Min Sook

Wang Eun = Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung


Years ago..

"Brother, why do you want to go to the park all of a sudden?" asked Min Jung, walking by his brother side.

Jun so didn't say anything for a while, his expression looked as if he was in a deep thought.

"Brother?" called Min Jung once again and this time Jun so responded,

"I don't know" he gave a sigh, "I feel like there is a need for me to come here"

Min Jung stared as his brother for a while before giving a soft chuckle "I think your mind is so tired Because of the launching of a new project huh? Father made you work too hard"

Jun So chuckled "Maybe, you should help me sometimes"

Min Jung snorted "Sorry, I don't have any interest in women's cosmetic"

Jun So laughed hearing his brother's words. Min Jung was a typical macho male who only had interest in martial arts and racing. They arrived at the lake and enjoyed the view until Jun So muttered something under his breath.

"..Wait.. That woman.."

Min Jung turned his head towards Jun So "Huh? What woman?"

"That woman is- ..!" Jun So was about to point at a woman who was going to jump to the lake and Jun So realized that in the middle of the lake, there was a child needed saving.

SPLASH !

Even when he was a little bit far away, Jun So could still hear the sound of splashing water. The woman jumped into the lake to save the child. Min Jung heard it as well as he turned his head to the source of splashing sound.

"What the- ..! Hey brother, where are you going?!" Min Jung shouted at Jun So who already ran to the lake and jumped to the water. He swam and swam as fast as he could to reach the woman. He didn't know the reason but there was a huge need for him to save the crazy woman who just jumped. As he reached her and brought her to the edge, She was barely breathing. Thanked God the ambulance arrived fast and took over his job, carrying the woman to the hospital.

As the ambulance left, Min Jung spoke in anger to his older brother "You idiot brother! Why did you just jump like that?!"

"I don't know.. My body just.." Jun So frowned, staring down at his own hands.

"Do you know that woman?" asked Min Jung

"No... But..."

"But?"

"...I feel like I have known her... from a long time ago.." Jun So said, staring at the direction where the ambulance had disappeared.

'..What is this feeling..? ..Longing...?' Jun So mused.

Min Jung gave a sigh of annoyance "Well we better go back now, seeing you like this will make Mother turns livid"

Both of them walked away from the park and Since then.. Jun So's life was never be the same...


Present Time...

Go Ha Jin had been released from the hospital and now she was working at a big company, UniQue. UniQue released their own brand and also covering all beauty aspect such as Hair Salon, Spa and many more. They said if you want to turn yourself into a princess then all you need is one complete package of UniQue.

Go Ha Jin became the supervisor in one of the UniQue's building at Gangnam district. It was fun, dealing with customers by helping her team to give best treatment. Life moved on well for Go Ha Jin, despite the certain longing she could never erase. A Longing for a certain man in the past. She knew she could never forget that man for the rest of her life, even in this present time. That man held a firm grip of her heart and Go Ha Jin had to make herself busier to prevent her for thinking that man.

One thing though.. She wondered whether she would be able to meet that man again in the present time..

"That rotten guy! I'll show you that I can do it!"

a voice pulled Go Ha Jin out of her reverie and she turned her head to the customer who entered the shop with annoyed face. What a surprised for Go Ha Jin because the customer had the same face as the one she knew in the past. The face of Eun's wife, Soon Deok.

The customer looked around and caught Go Ha Jin within her line of view as she walked closer to Ha Jin. "You! Make me into a princess!" ordered the woman.

Ha Jin didn't say anything, she just stared at the woman for a while. Tears could be seen forming at the corner of her eyes. The woman frowned due to Ha Jin's silent response, confusion clearly could be seen from her slightly annoyed face.

"Hey, did you hear me? Hellooo?!" said the woman.

Ha Jin snapped from her trans, blinking her eyes, She gave the best smile to the woman. "Oh please forgive my rudeness.. You said you want to be a princess?" asked Ha Jin.

"Yes! I want the full UniQue package!" The woman said and continued grumbling under her breath "I'll show him I can be beautiful"

"Very well, let us begin.. Miss.."

"Min Sook" answered the woman.

"Let us begin, Miss Min Sook" said Ha Jin and told her team to begin the treatment for the customer.

Later and much later, the transformation for Min Sook had finished. By the time, Min Sook stood in front of a mirror, a man came into the shop.

"tch.. taking too much time, where is that brute woman?" The man grumbled

"I am here!"

Min Sook stepped out of the make up counter with Ha Jin who stared at the man with widened eyes. The man who was walking closer to Min Sook had the same face as Wang Eun, The 10th prince in Goryeo time.

"There you are! What took you... So... Long..." The man stared at Min Sook from head to toe, as if it was the first time he stared something so dazzling.

Min Sook stood there with pride, "So? How do I look now?"

"You look.. Gorgeous.." Said the man in awe.

Min Sook smiled happily, knowing that she won the bet. "I win ~"

The man chuckled softly, "Fine.. Fine, you win the bet. I can't believe my fiance can be so beautiful"

"All of this thanks to this supervisor, Yo Jun!" said Min Sook, turning her head to Go Ha Jin.

Yo Jun turned his head to Ha Jin. "Thank you, for making my fiance so beautiful" said Yo Jun in gratitude.

Ha Jin tried so hard to control her own feelings as she gave them the best smile she could provide. "It is my pleasure to do so"

"Ah! Yo Jun! We need to hurry! Don't we have an appointment with Wedding Organizer?" reminded Min Sook.

"Oh right! We better go now!" Said Yo Jun,

As they bid goodbye to Ha jin and left the building, Ha Jin let tears rolling down her face.

'I am glad..' Ha Jin mused.

'Truly glad that they had another chance in this life to love each other'

'Please God, if you can hear my prayers..'

'I beg you..'

'Please let them be happy in this lifetime..'

'Please turn all the suffering of the past.. into blessings and happiness..'


At the same time..

Both Min Sook and Yo Jun were in the car as it drove to where they had to go. Min Sook stared at the view from the window for a while before speaking. "Yo Jun.."

"Hmm?" Asked Yo Jun, still focusing himself to drive.

"About that Supervisor.." Min Sook turned her head to her fiance, "Do you feel like you have known her for a long time..?"

Yo Jun didn't say anything for a while as Min Sook continued her words. "I know I am being weird but.. I can't shake the feeling at all.."

"Well, the truth is.. I feel the same.." Yo Jun said, "It's like seeing someone you knew before.. and it's not being weird at all"

Min Sook stared at Yo Jun with narrowed eyes "You don't fall in love with that supervisor, do you?"

Yo Jun snorted "How can I when I have my eyes only for you?"

Min Sook smiled happily, "Good, I won't forgive you if you cheat on me"

"I should be the one who has to worry that someone will take you away from me" Yo Jun replied,

Min Sook laughed softly, "How can it be when My heart has been stolen by you ~?"

Yo Jun chuckled and Min Sook thought of something before asking a question. "After we married, how many children do you want? I want two"

"Hmm.. I want four" Replied Yo Jun.

"Four?! That's too many!"

"Nope! I want four~" Yo Jun stubbornly said.

"But why four?" Min Sook asked in confusion.

The car stopped in front of a building and Yo Jun turned his head to his soon to be wife, A loving smile came to his face.

"I want four, two daughters and two sons, so they can surround you with love and so I can surround you and our children with more love~" He said and leaned closer to give Min Sook a soft loving kiss.

"I love you Min Sook"

Min Sook returned the kiss and whispered "I love you too, Yo Jun"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Okay, this is the second part of my fan fiction. Thank you for encouraging me to write the continuation of this story. ^_^

Btw, Sorry for the cheesy lines. XD

When I wrote the part where Ha Jin prays for Min Sook and Yo Jun couple, I used 'Lim Sun Hae - Will Be Back' As BGM and For the sweet part of Min Sook and Yo Jun couple, I used 'A Lot Like Love' as BGM XDD