Wedding & The After Ending

My Beloved Person

Few months had passed since the proposal under the stars, now Ha Jin was standing in front of a rectangular mirror, wearing a wedding gown. Chae Won and Her mother were next to her, staring at her with teary eyes.

"Oh dear, you look so beautiful" Said the mother, "I am so happy I live long enough to see you in a wedding gown"

"Aigo, Aunty.. Don't say such unlucky words" Chae Won said to the woman, "You need to live long enough to see your grandchildren"

The mother laughed softly between her sobbing, "True, I have to try my hardest"

Ha Jin smiled softly "Both of you are exaggerating"

"Of course we have to!" Chae Won said, "From now on you will be Mrs. Tae Ha Jin ~" She grinned widely.

"It's only a name, I am still the same Ha Jin you know silly" Ha Jin nudged Chae Won lightly.

Chae Won nudged her back with the same friendly smile but she remembered something. Leaning forward to Ha Jin, she whispered "About the special surprise.. Are you sure about this?"

"Yes" Ha Jin answered as she gave a tender smile "I want this wedding to be the first step we take for a bright future"

"Okay, I will tell them to get ready" Chae Won winked and walked away from the room at the same time a worker entered the room.

"Excuse me, it's time for the wedding"

Ha Jin smiled at her mother then followed the worker to where her soon to be husband was. Jun So was waiting for her in front of the door. His smile appeared when he caught Ha Jin was walking toward him.

"Are you nervous?" Asked Ha Jin as soon as she arrived.

"I was.. but since you're here.. I am not nervous anymore" He offered his elbow. "Shall we?"

Ha Jin curled her arm around his elbow and the door was opened. They entered the room together and As they walked toward the altar, Jun So was surprised when he saw some of the guests.

"Ha Jin.. you.." He whispered as he turned to his beloved woman.

Ha Jin smiled gently, "Surprise ~" She whispered.

Jun So scoffed softly in disbelief as he shook his head slightly. As expected of his woman, she was the one who could catch him off guard. He could never guess what was in her mind but what was important, he knew that he had her whole heart now.

They spoke the wedding vow then came the wedding ring. Jun So had his own surprise for Ha Jin, the moment she saw the ring, Ha Jin's eyes gazed at him with teary eyes. Jun So ordered a crown shaped wedding ring for Ha Jin.

"Jun So.." Ha Jin muttered his name softly, "this is.."

"I told you right?" He said as he slid the ring along her slender finger, "You are my only Queen" He gave her a loving smile.

Ha Jin had to try so hard to control her emotion but in the end she couldn't, tears slowly rolled down her face. She took Jun So ring and slid it along his finger and when they were allowed to kiss, Jun So gave her a passionate kiss that could melt an ice. Everything was perfect for them, finally they could be happy.

Everyone was enjoying themselves at the party, Ha Jin decided to take a rest as she said on her table. Jun So followed her after talking with some of his business partners.

"Tired?" He asked, giving her a glass of champagne.

"A little bit" Ha Jin accepted the champagne and smiled when she saw 'Them'.

Jun So noticed her smile and knew the cause of it. "I never knew you would give me such a surprise" He said as he looked at some of the guests. Baek Ah and Yoon He were talking with his father, Tae Joo Won. His mother were having a conversation with Madam Seo and Mr. Park. Lee Yo Jun and Min Sook were having conversation with Min Jung, Chae Won, Ji Hoon, Wo Jin, Ha Yoon and Hyun Woo. They were all happy, enjoying their time together. This was something that couldn't happen in the past.

"This is the way it supposed to be.." Ha Jin said, "No bloodshed, No hatred, No greed.. They are all free.."

Jun So smiled gently as he gave her a soft kiss on the cheek "True.. and thank you, for this lovely surprise.." He said.

"I thank God for having you in my life, I am grateful to be in love with you" He said, "..From now on.. Don't ever leave me anymore"

Ha Jin smiled widely, "How can I..?" she said, "When I love you so much"

"I love you.. Ha Jin.." He whispered and leaned closer to give her a loving kiss.

'My Beloved Person'


~ AFTER ENDING ~

Years Later...

"So Young!" Ha Jin called out her daughter's name, she was searching for her all over the mansion. "Oh dear, where is she?"

"Madam, I just saw little miss is running to the garden" said one of the maid.

"Garden?" Ha Jin let out a sigh, "That girl.." Ha Jin grumbled as she walked down the stairs to chase after her daughter.

At the same time, little So Young was planning to hide behind the bushes but along the way, she bumped to a man who was none other than his father.

"Ow, Ouch.." The little girl touched her head.

Jun So chuckled softly. Like mother, like daughter. So Young was just exactly like Hae Soo in the past, so adorable and lovely. "You bumped into me, little princess" he said as he lifted her daughter and carried her to the table at the garden.

"Did you run away from your mother again?" Jun So asked, "What did you do this time?"

"I broke the vase in mommy's room" So Young confessed,

Jun So chuckled, sitting on the chair and put So Young on his lap "Don't cause trouble for your mother so much" he tapped So Young's nose lightly. "Your name is So Young.. it means, Eternal Beauty and Prosperity.. That means, you have to be a good princess for your mother, Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy"

"Good girl" Jun So kissed So Young's forehead.

"Daddy! Tell me the story again!" So Young said

"Story..?" Jun So thought for a while then smile, "ahhh.. You mean the story about a prince and the tomboy girl?"

"Yes!" So Young answered excitedly.

Jun So laughed and cleared his throat, "Okay.. Once upon a time.. There was a prince, who was so handsome and charming, more than any other princes.." He began to tell his tale, "This prince rescued a tomboy girl who almost fell to the river.. And he-"

"Ahem!" A sound of a clearing throat was heard.

Jun So turned his head and saw Ha Jin was staring at them with annoyance. Her arms were crossed over her chest.

"You.. little princess.." Ha Jin said as she looked at So Young, "Go back to your room now"

So Young looked at her father before got off his lap and followed the maid back to her room. Raising one eyebrow, Ha Jin stared at her husband.

"A prince who was so handsome and charming more than any other prince, huh?" She said,

"What?" Jun So asked, trying to look innocent.

"You're just a big bad wolf who stole me from the prince charming" Ha Jin said with scowl.

Jun So smirked evilly as he stood up from the chair, with a quick movement he put his hand on her waist and pulled her so close to his body. "True, I am the big bad wolf who stole you from the prince~"

"But~" He leaned closer to her face, so close that they could feel each other breath.

"It's better to be with this big bad wolf than a prince, right~?" he whispered alluringly, a sensual smile appeared on Jun So's face as he kissed her passionately.

Ha Jin returned the kiss with the same passion, admitting that it was the truth.

'True.. ~ Who needs Prince Charming when I have this cute Big Bad Wolf by my side~"

~ THE END ~


Author's note :

Finally the story ends! (^o^)/

Thank you so much for following it until the end. After this, I will make another story about their days as Newlyweds ~ XDD I kinda want Jun So to meet Ha Jin's ex-boyfriend ~ XDD

The tittle is... "Our New Life Diary" !!!!! (^o^)/ 

See you again in another story ~ (^o^)/~~~

PS : I use ' Akmu - Be with you' for BGM before the wedding, Taeyeon - All with you for the wedding and 'A lot like love' for After ending ~ (^o^)v