Rage, Hatred & Regret

My Beloved Person

"Is this the shop you have mentioned to me, Oppa?" A sweet voice could be heard.

Jun So was the first to know this familiar voice. The moment his eyes caught both Ha Yoon and Woo Jin in his line of view, something inside him just appeared suddenly, bursting out from within.

It was... Rage.. He didn't understand it himself. Why rage? especially to the both of them. But as soon as he questioned himself, random scenes flooded his mind.

This was the guy who started everything.. He was the one who had relationship with Hae Soo..
He was the one who poisoned the crown prince..
The one who forced him to marry his sister..
Everything... was because of him...

"Director So!"

Ha Jin came to his view, she stood in front of him. Worry and Anxiety clearly painted her beautiful face.

"They don't remember anything.." Ha Jin whispered softly,

'Why? Why do you defend them once again?'

"Why? Why do you defend them once again?" Whispered Jun So, his head felt like it was going to split in two.

"Eh?" Ha Jin looked scared, yes.. she looked so scared. Why? Why did she look so scared?

"ggh.." Jun So's consciousness slowly faded, the last thing he heard was Ha Jin calling out his name.


"I won't give up on you over that scar" Wang So said, his face was serious. He really meant it. He didn't care what others would do, all he needed was her.

"I won't give up either" Hae Soo said, smiling bravely.

"Don't worry.. I am really fine"


"There will be many ways in which Hae Soo can be used against you in the future" Yeon Hwa spoke when Wang So walked away, didn't even bother to give her a kiss as the bride.

"It's best to get rid of a risk-"

"You.." Wang So cut her words, he didn't want to hear anything from her poisonous tongue. He turned his head, looking at the woman who resembled a snake.

"Focus on being a Queen" he said coldly, "Do not cross the line again"


"Were you really planning on marrying Wook?" asked Wang So, staring at his beloved woman while trying to keep his messed up feeling in control.

"Yes.." Hae Soo replied softly,

"The person you told me you loved.." Wang So kept asking "..Was it Wook..?"

"Yes, It was.." Hae Soo answered in a softer tone than before.

Finally it was made sense, why Wook acted like he was before, why he said those words. Now.. it all made sense..

"Just lie to me instead.." Wang So said as his voice was trembling in anger. "Tell me it's a misunderstanding and that Wook is lying to me! Then.. we can go back to before.."

"..We promised.. not to lie to each other.." Hae Soo said,

"..You always had Wook in your heart.." Wang So said, hurt was painted in his eyes.

"Your Majesty.." Hae Soo tried to reach him but her hand was slapped away. He refused to be touched by her.

"Don't touch me!" Wang So said in anger.

"From now on, I won't see you ever again"


Wang So was devastated.. He could not believe it, there was no way this news could be true..

"Soo.." He said, refusing to accept the reality "Would not hate me this much.."

"Apparently, She had been sending you letters, your majesty" said Ji Mong, the royal astronomer.

Realization hit Wang So like a lightning bolt, the letters he had abandoned flashed in his mind. As he reached to it and opened one of it, he found a letter Hae Soo wrote. Tears formed at the corner of his eyes when Wang So started reading it, soon, those tears fall to his face.

Regret..
Yes, that was what he felt right now..
He had lost the woman he loved the most..
The one who embraced everything about him..
His jealousy teared them apart..
His pride broke the love they had to pieces..

'I Love You.. Hae Soo'
'I love you so much that it hurts me to think that I don't have all your heart..'

'I love you so much that it makes me want to lock you up so no man can lay their eyes on you..'
'I love you far too much that it drives me crazy for being jealous to all of the princes who were close to you..'
'I love you far too much that I can kill everyone so I can have you all for myself..'
'You are special..'
'You light up my world.. so bright and precious..'
'You are the kindest person I have known..'
'You are... the fairest woman of them all..'


'If we are from different world..'
'I will find you..'
'My... Soo..'


"...So.."

"Director So..!"

Jun So slowly opened his eyes and Ha Jin's face could be seen, along with his father, mother and his brother. He could feel trails of tears at the corner of his eyes that he noticed that he was crying.

"So.." Joo Won spoke as Jun So got up and sat on the hospital bed. "How are you feeling?"

'...Miserable...' Jun So mused.

However he forced a smile just to reassure his family, "..I am good.."

"We were surprised to hear you suddenly fainted" Soo Yeon said, "My heart almost stopped to hear it"

"I am so sorry mother" Jun So apologized sincerely, avoiding to look at Ha Jin who kept staring at his face.

"You better rest for today, Brother" Min Jung said, "The doctor said you overworked yourself"

Jun So stared at Min Jung for a while before nodding, "yes.. I'll take that offer.."

"Um.. I want to be with Ha Jin.. alone.." Jun So said.

Ha Jin blinked and looked down to the floor in a hurry to hide her embarrassment because Joo Won, Soo Yeon and Min Jung were staring at her. Joo Won cleared his throat, tried to hide his smile but somehow failed.

"Looks like we are not needed anymore" Said Joo Won

Soo Yeon giggled softly, "True, Miss Ha Jin.. Please take care of our Jun So" she said and left with Joo Won.

"See you later, Sis in law ~" Min Jung said, grinning at her before leaving with his parents.

When they finally left, Ha Jin stared at Jun So. "..Are you.. Okay..?" she asked carefully.

There was a silence before Jun So snorted softly "..What..? Did you think I am going to kill them again..?"

Ha Jin was stunned to hear such words, her body became stiff and her eyes widened in horror. Jun So smirked evilly, "..yes.. I remember everything now.."

"..and you, still trying to protect him.. as always.."

"..Do you still have him in your heart..? How many times have you met with him before you met me, huh?"

Jun So stood up from the bed "How many?!" he shouted in anger.

Ha Jin stared at him for a while, her lips were trembling in anger. "Do you want to repeat the same mistake..?"

Jun So froze and Ha Jin kept on talking.

"I only have met him once, only.. ONCE.. I defend them not because of the past but because they don't remember at all about their past life.."

Tears rolled down her cheeks, "until when.. you want to keep the hatred..?"

"Ha Jin.." Jun So walked closer but Ha Jin took a step back instead as she shook her head.

"No.. I don't want to be with you if you still keeping that rage and hatred inside you.." Ha Jin said softly,

"I have had enough of that in the past.." she said as a sob escaped her lips "..All I want is for us to be together.."

"Your life as 4th prince has ended thousand years ago.." Ha Jin said, "I have regretted leaving you alone back then.. I have regretted it so many times.."

"I don't want to regret anymore" She muttered softly under her breath. With that, she turned around and walked to the door and disappeared, leaving Jun So alone with his feelings.

He touched his chest and gripped it tight.

Regret..
She regretted leaving him alone..
He also regretted not to see her during her last moment..
So many regrets between them..
So many doubts..

'..Can we really be.. together..?' Jun So mused.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

I know this part is depressing ~ XDD Please don't kill me.. T_T (XD) But Next chapter is where the happy ending will come ~ :D

Please be patient dear friends.. T_T I just want to portray Wang So's feelings inside Jun So. His anxiety, his rage, his hatred, his regret it was all in the past and he needs to end it if he wants to be with Ha Jin.

I know a quote that say, "Hatred and Rage can destroy your life and the people around you but Love can save your life and the people around you" This time, Jun So has to choose between Hate or Love ~ :D

See you again at the next chapter ~ (^o^)/ ~~

PS : I use Davichi - forgetting you as BGM ~ (^u^)v