They Who Caused Me So Much Pain

My Beloved Person

Note : Characters' Name so far :

Woo Hee = Jun Yoon Hee

Baek Ah = Jun Baek Ah

Soon Deok = Na Min Sook

Wang Eun = Lee Yo Jun

Soo Yeon = Tae Soo Yeon

Taejo = Tae Joo Won

Wang So = Tae Jun So

Wang Jung = Tae Min Jung

General Park = Vice President Park Seo Hyun / Mr. Park

Queen Yo = General Manager Yun Seo / Madam Seo

Chae Ryung = Ham Chae Won

Wang Yo = Choi Ji Hoon

Wang Wook = Kang Woo Jin

Yeon Hwa = Kang Ha Yoon

Wang Won = Gil Hyun Woo


"Aren't you even scared of me?" Wang So asked, clearly he tried to scare the girl who stood in front of him by giving a glare. It was none other than Hae Soo, The cousin of Lady Hae, the wife of 8th Prince, Wang Wook.

"You talk back to me every single time"

Hae Soo let out a tired sigh, "You don't seem like a person I should take lightly, but I am not scared of you anymore"

Wang So looked surprised, how come a little girl such as her could say something like that. He really wondered where the bravery came from.

"However.." Hae Soo added as she raised her hand to point at Wang So's face, she gave him a warning glare even though Wang So thought it was such a cute glare. Like a rabbit glaring cutely at the wolf.

"Don't say I 'Belong' to you ever again" She said with a firm tone.

Wang So looked confused, "Why not?"

"I am a person, not an item or an animal" Hae Soo replied, "How can you say I belong to you or anyone else?"

Wang So stared at the girl for a short moment before a sly smile came to his masked face. Seeing this girl cutely warned him not to call her 'His', Wang So felt a sudden urge to .

"Then.." He said as he took one step closer and bent forward toward the girl so they could meet face to face. His face close enough to smell the sweet fragrance coming from her.

"Should I call you 'My Person' ?" He asked with a teasing smile.

His action caught Hae Soo off guard, it took a while for her to give a respond and when she did, only flustered words coming out her.

"That's not it either" Hae Soo took one step back, trying to give some space between them.

"Let's refrain from using these burdensome tittles"

Wang So was clearly having fun watching her became flustered like that. It was a feeling he had forgotten since the day he became a hostage.

"Think of something else" Hae Soo said as she walked pass by him after giving Wang so a slight bow. Wang So let her run away, making a mental note to try teasing her again next time.

The scene changed to another one...

The sound horse steps could be heard, Wang So held Hae Soo within his arms while pushing the horse ran faster. They were trying to help Hae Soo running away from the marriage that was forced on her after Lady Hae died.

He could feel the wind blew strongly as the horse moved faster than before and a gaze from the girl in front of him as she turned her head slightly to see Wang So's face.

"I had no idea that even you would step in to help me" Hae Soo said,

"My whole life has been controlled by others and that is more than enough" Wang So explained as he stared at the girl.

"Now I don't like even the sight of anyone else being subjected to that kind of life. For some reason, that someone being you.. I don't know why.. but I like it even less" He said and slightly tightening his grip around Hae Soo's body.

It was the truth though, the truth he didn't want to admit. The thought of her being forced to marry someone she didn't love was unbearable. Was it because of his principle? or Was it because of Baek Ah's request? Or... Was it because of something else..?


"..ter.."

"...aster..."

"Young master!"

Jun So opened his eyes widely and the face of Vice President Park came to his vision, he was so close to Jun So's face that it made Jun So fell from the sofa he had slept on.

"Aish..! Mr. Park !" Grumbled Jun So as he stood up while rubbing his bottom, "Don't lean so close to my face like that! I thought I was having another nightmare!"

Mr. Park snorted, "How rude.. I should be the one scolding you for taking a nap during office hour"

Jun So scowled at the older man, "I am taking a break from reading so many reports, there is no rule forbidding a director to take a break during office hour"

"True but you were taking a nap not taking a break" Mr. Park grinned, clearly didn't want to lose the debate.

Jun So sighed "Fine.. Fine, I was wrong.. Please forgive me"

Chuckling softly, Mr. Park leaned closer to the younger male "So?" he asked with a whisper.

"So what?" Asked Jun So, clearly confused.

"What dream were you having?" asked Mr. Park, "Was it good ~? Who is this Hae Soo~? You look like you're having fun in your dream ~"

Jun So scoffed as he shook his head, the older male must think he was having a 'weird' kind of dream and whatever it was in his head, it must be inappropriate subject.

"I am not having fun in my dream and even if I DID.." Jun So gave the man a mysterious smile, "I won't tell you the 'Details'.."

"Aish, don't be so stingy to an old man" said Mr. Park

"You should not be so ert as an old man" retorted Jun So as he moved back to sit behind his desk.

"So what brings you here, Mr. Park?" asked Jun So

"Nothing, I am here to check up on you and to remind you about the party" Mr. Park said as he took a seat in front of Jun So.

Jun So gave a knowing smile "Is it father who ordered you to do this?" Asked Jun So, flipping the paper page of financial reports.

"Don't be like that" Said Mr. Park, "Your father is concern about you drowning in work without seeing a single woman.. He wants you to have social life outside of work"

"I will do that when I have the will to do it" said Jun So without even glancing at the man in front of him.

"Don't you have someone in mind?" asked Mr. Park curiously.

Jun So didn't say a word for a while. He had someone in mind but it was someone who he had to investigate first. Past life or not, he wanted to make sure that the woman in the past was the same woman he saved at the lake.

"Hey, did you hear me?" Mr. Park pulled Jun So out of his reverie.

"I heard you.. Well I do have someone in mind, but it's not the time to show the person yet" Lied Jun So, closing the report.

"Tell father not to worry so much, I shall do my best in both social life and work life" Jun So gave his best smile to the man.

Mr. Park nodded and let out a soft sigh "Well, at least I don't return empty handed" He said as he stood up and walked to the door. But when he touched the knob, Jun So called him out.

"Oh right, Mr. Park" Jun So said as a sly grin came to his face, "How is Madam Seo doing~?"

Mr. Park became flustered as he scowled at the younger male "Why you.. little rascal.." he grumbled and walked out of Jun So's office, leaving Jun So alone, sniggering like mad man.


Meanwhile...

Ha Jin now became the manager who managed UniQue shops around Gangnam district. She spent her time in the office more than dealing with customers. She also chose Chae Won as the supervisor to replace her.

Chae Won was trained very hard by Ha Jin, she often grumbled but Ha Jin noticed Chae Won was as diligent as Chae Ryung. Guess something wouldn't change after all..

As Ha Jin spent her time as Manager, She sometimes recalled the days she had as the head of Court Lady in the past. She loved being busy, it helped her focus from thinking unnecessary thoughts, but as she did that, the thought of a certain man also appeared along with it. Ha Jin couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh when she thought about that man.

A ruthless man.. but that man also loved her deeply...

'Aish.. I need to stop thinking about him..' Ha Jin mused, 'The more I think about him.. The More I long for him..'

Knock! Knock!

The sound of knocking door pulled Ha Jin back to the present, "Enter" Ha Jin said and Chae Won was the one entering the room.

"Chae Won? Is something wrong?" Asked Ha Jin.

"Well there are three VIP guests come here" Chae Won said,

"Ah I see, Let's go then" Said Ha Jin.

One of Ha Jin's job as manager was taking care the VIP guests. As Ha Jin exited her office to meet the guests, she stopped halfway when she saw them.

The VIP guests were three men, elite looking but what surprised Ha Jin the most was that the three men.. had the same faces as the three princes of Goryeo. The 3rd Prince, Wang Yo. The 9th Prince, Wang won. The last one was.. The 8th Prince, Wang Wook...

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note : Yep, I left it just like that ~ XDD I hope it will be a good cliff hanger ~ XDD

Did it work? XD Anyway, I wrote this as an escape route due to the emotional wreck I felt after watching Episode 17 T_T

I hope the drama will have a good ending, a TRULY good ending.. T_T

Writer Nim.. I trust you okay? Please don't let me down.. T_T

Anyway, thank you for listening to my random talk and see you at the next chapter! ^o^/

PS : I am using 'Baek Hyun - For You' as BGM when Ha Jin saw the three Teletubies ~ (Won, Wook and Yo ) XDDD