Chapter 19: Competition Day (Part 1)

Seoul's Stragglers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: Competition Day (Part 1)

As soon as Momo closed the door, Sana turned to look at Tzuyu with a smirk.

 Momo offered to be the one to take Mina to the theater, she had to be there three hours earlier for warm ups and one last general practice.

“Tzuyu-yah~” Sana sang while making her way towards the younger girl, her lips moving from side to side, as seductively as she could.

“U-unnie?” Tzuyu asked, her voice shaking.

 Sana smiled.

“Why are you so nervous?” she teased.

“I’m not!” Tzuyu whined.

“Sure” Sana chuckled.

 She grabbed Tzuyu’s hands, she leaned forward and kissed the lips she had being going crazy for all day.

 It was meant to be just a short peck on the lips, but it soon turned into a full out make out session. Sana lead Tzuyu to her bed without breaking the kiss. She sat down and pulled Tzuyu closer.

 Sana didn’t notice her hands were moving until Tzuyu bit her lower lip.

---------o----------

 “I can’t do this”

 Momo stopped in her tracks.

“What did you say?” She asked, sounding way harsher than she intended.

 Mina stayed quiet. Momo sighed.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that” Momo turned to look at Mina “I mean, you’ve been practicing for who knows how many hours, and you love ballet, if there’s someone who can do it, then that’s you, forget about the judges and winning, this is something you’ve been looking forward to since the first day you attended the academy”

 Momo was about to panic, she wasn’t the best with words, that was Sana. Sana who should be the one comforting Mina instead of being back at home trying to get Tzuyu on bed.

 Lucky for her it seemed like her words were enough for Mina. The girl smiled and hugged her, Momo hugged her back.

“Sorry”

 Momo chuckled and hugged her even tighter.

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, now, come on, we can’t risk you being late”

 She let go of the girl’s arms and was ready to keep walking when she noticed Mina wasn’t moving.

“Mina-chan?”

“I… Momo-san, can I tell you something?”

 Momo frowned in confusion.

“Yeah sure, what’s wrong?”

 Mina sighed.

“You promise not to get mad or tease me about it?”

 Momo’s frown now deepened. What was going on?

“Promise I won’t, what happened?”

 Mina sighed once again.

“Min-“

“I like Chaeyoung-ah” she whispered so softly Momo almost missed it.

 Momo couldn’t help it. She started laughing with the biggest smile on her face.

“Yoh! Don’t laugh!” Mina pouted and hit Momo’s arm.

“Ouch! I’m sorry” she laughed “I just knew it” she laughed again.

“Was I that obvious?” Mina blushed.

 Momo smiled and nodded.

“Yup, besides I know you... So?” she asked, a smirk on her face.

“So what?” Mina asked, her eyes facing the floor.

“So, what happened? You appeared with her at dinner time and you two were all alone the other night…”

 Mina’s cheeks turned even more red, if that was possible.

“Nothing happened…” she murmured before she started walking.

 Momo rolled her eyes.

“Yeah sure” She chuckled “Come on! Tell me~” she whined before running to Mina’s side and pulling on her arm.

“She told me she liked me too” Mina whispered.

 “Aww, you grew up so fast” Momo teased, wiping away an invisible tear.

“Shut up” Mina scoffed.

 Momo laughed.

“So, now you told me, are you feeling a little better?”

 Mina sighed.

“Not really”

“Oh” Momo let out, not really knowing what to say.

“Sh- she’s coming tonight”

 Momo looked at her.

“To the competition?”

 Mina nodded.

“Isn’t it school time though?”

 Mina nodded once again.

“Yes… I told her not to skip classes and I think she got mad, or sad, or maybe both” Mina explained, confused.

 Momo frowned.

“Why would she get mad at you?” Momo asked, something inside her starting to boil.

 Mina was way too innocent and kind to have to deal with anybody’s mood swings, Chaeyoung included.

“That’s not the point!” Mina suddenly raised her voice.

 Momo was taken aback.

“Alright, geez, then what’s the problem?”

 Mina stayed quiet, her eyes met the floor and she started walking faster.

 Momo was confused.

“Mina-chan?” she asked, trying to catch up with the girl.

“It’s nothing, forget it”

“Yoh, did something happened? ‘Cuz if she did something to you, she’s about to catch these hands” Momo warned, she was totally serious about it.

“No, no! Nothing happened! And I wouldn’t let you touch her” Mina said, and as soon as she was done, she blushed.

“Oh?” Momo laughed “You wouldn’t?” she laughed again “Don’t worry Mina-chan, if you midget doesn’t give me a reason to, I won’t do anything to her, chill”

“She’s not a midget!”

“Yes, she is” Momo kept on teasing.

“Unnie!” Mina yelled in Korean, which surprised Momo.

“Alright, alright, sorry” she giggled “But, what’s the big deal? I get it, your girl is going to see you competing and that makes you nervous, so what?”

“Nothing!” Mina insisted.

 Momo wanted to keep on trying to get it out from her, but she knew if they didn’t hurry up Mina wouldn’t get to rehearsals on time.

---------o----------

 Tzuyu was about to have a heart attack and she was sure Sana could tell.

“What’s wrong?” Sana asked with the sweetest yet most seductive voice ever.

 Tzuyu wanted to answer, she really did, but her whole body was feeling numb and out of her control.

“Tzuyu-yah” Sana said softly before moving away from Tzuyu’s waist “We can stop if you want”

 Tzuyu wanted to slap herself for not being able to answer.

 There she was, finally about to… do it with Sana and her body suddenly decided to freak out. She was lyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter