Chapter 15: Of Kisses & Smiles

Seoul's Stragglers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Of Kisses & Smiles

 Sana knew, as soon as she heard Momo calling her name, the day was going to be awful.

"Sana-san!" Momo yelled.

 Momo was angry and Sana didn't exactly understand why. Her brain was still half-asleep.

"Sana-san! You better have some good ing explanation for this you little !" 

 Sana frowned. What the was going on? 

 Then, it hit her. When she realized her arms were wrapped around someone's body. A girl's body. Tzuyu's body.

 She blushed remembering the night before.

 Nothing had happened besides some innocent and not so innocent kisses. Tzuyu hadn't even touch her, and Sana wasn't about to touch her either. Not with other people around. So, after they kissed good night... Okay, after they made out good night, they fell asleep, Tzuyu wrapped around Sana's arms.

"Momo-san, shh" she shushed.

 Momo scoffed.

"Have you gone ing crazy?! And now you are shutting me up?! Get the up you damn hooker!"

 Sana frowned. She tried to be careful when she unwrapped her arms from Tzuyu. But when she felt the girl tensing up she realized Tzuyu was already awake.

 She looked at Momo with a frown.

"Could you calm down?!" She asked angrily.

"Calm down?! Calm down?! Listen, if you want to go around ing every living thing out there, then that's your damn problem, I don't care" Momo yelled "Now, don't bring home another of your random dates and expect me to be all smiles when you know damn well Mina-chan and I are still on the ing room, you disgusting little-"

"You think I would someone right next you?!" Sana yelled back.

 So, usually she wouldn't use this kind of terms. She didn't '', she either slept with someone of made love with someone. But technically the second one implied she was in love with the other person, which was never the case. She slept with people.

"You really think I would be so damn stupid to do something like that when you two are home?! Don't you think I can find a better place to sleep with someone?" Sana asked furiously.

 Momo frowned.

"Whatever, get your girlfriend out of here" Momo said harshly.

 Sana scoffed and rolled her eyes.

 She stood up from the bed and grabbed some clothes.  She then walked to their closet and choose somes extra clothes, she made sure each of them were strictly hers.

 Then she walked back to her bed and shook Tzuyu softly. 

 Her heart ached when she saw the fear on the girl eyes. She wanted to comfort her and tell her there was nothing to fear, but at the same time she wanted to get out of there as soon as she could.

"Come on" Sana said softly, this time in Korean.

 Tzuyu followed her until they were on the bathroom. Sana quickly closed the door, hiding from Momo's judging glare.

 Sana sighed and turned around to find a terrified looking Tzuyu.

 She walked closer to the girl and kissed her cheek.

"Morning" she smiled.

 Tzuyu seemed to calmed down a little, but still she looked upset. 

"Why was your sister yelling?" Tzuyu asked in a soft whisper.

 Sana kept smiling at her. She pulled a strand of hair behind the girl's ear. Tzuyu smiled shyly and Sana couldn't help but giggle softly.

"Don't worry about it, she's just a little... Upset" she said.

 Tzuyu nodded but still, she didn't look convinced.

 Sana sighed.

"I'll explain once we are out of here"

"Out?" 

 Sana nodded. She smiled.

"We'll have fun, don't worry"

 Tzuyu smiled, her eyes met the floor.

"What?" Sana asked softly, smile on her face.

 Tzuyu chuckled. Sana noticed how she her lips.

 Sana smirked. She moved her head and captured Tzuyu's lips with her own. 

 Tzuyu seemed to be surprised, because she stumbled back a little.

 Sana wrapped her arms around her quickly before she could fall down. She laughed softly and pulled her closer.

"I make you nervous?" She asked and winked.

 Tzuyu nodded softly.

 Sana smiled warmly. She pecked Tzuyu's lips making the girl smile.

"I picked some clothes for you, I hope they fit... We kind of need to get changed before going anywhere" Sana chuckled.

 Tzuyu nodded but looked at her, blush on her cheeks and question in her eyes

"I'll change on the shower, silly" she smiled.

 She pulled the girl closer once again and gave her one last kiss before she gave Tzuyu her clothes, then she walked behind the shower curtains.

"Tell me when you are done" Sana said softly.

"Okay" Tzuyu answered back.

 Sana tried to change as quickly as she could, but at the same time she tried not to because... How awkward would it be if Tzuyu was —almost, and Sana was all dressed?

 Luckily for both of them, Sana was fixing her shirt when Tzuyu told her she was done.

 Sana walked away from the shower and smiled.

"Now, let's get out of here"

 Tzuyu smiled shyly.

 Sana moved to the door and was about to open it when she felt Tzuyu pulling on her arm.

 Before she could understand what was happening she felf Tzuyu's lips over hers. She smiled and pulled away.

"You want kisses?" She teased with a smirk.

 Tzuyu blushed and glanced at the floor. Sana giggled and pecked Tzuyu's lips.

"Come on, once we are out I can kiss you all day if you want" Sana winked.

 Tzuyu blushed again. Sana smiled and grabbed the girl's hand.

 When she opened the door, she saw Mina already up and Momo sitting on her bed.

"Good morning Mina-chan" she greeted her in Japanese.

 Mina smiled at her, she seemed uncomfortable. 

 Sana knew she had heard the whole conversation —argument, with Momo. Otherwise she wouldn't be starting at Tzuyu so awkwardly.

 Sana sighed, she walked over to the door and opened it. She gestured for Tzuyu to walk out first. Before she closed the door, she heard Momo's whisper.

"Sure, go fool around with your girlfriend, idiot"

 Sana sighed once again and closed the door.

 Tzuyu was staring at her, confused. Sana smiled at her the best she could.

 Truth be told, Sana was hurt. Momo's words hurt. 

 Sana wasn't a . She wasn't a hooker. Most importantly she wasn't an idiot who would sleep with anyone around. 

 Momo knew that. Or at least Sana hoped she did.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu whispered.

 Sana sighed but kept smiling. She nodded. 

 Tzuyu gave her a look that clearly showed how much she didn't believe her. She walked towards Sana and caressed her cheek.

 Sana smiled, this time genuinely. Tzuyu smiled back and pecked Sana's lips softly.

"You are prettier when you are happy" Tzuyu whispered.

 Sana chuckled with her eyes closed.

"Let's go, you smooth talker"

---------o---------

 Momo just couldn't believe how stupid someone could be.

 How could she even-? Why would she even-? What have they even-? Where did they even-? When did they even-?

 Momo shook her head and groaned.

"When she comes back she better change the freaking sheets" she mumbled.

"Why?" 

 Momo looked up to find Mina standing not too far away from her.

"Nevermind" she murmured, her cheeks pink.

 Mina sighed. Momo saw how she covered herself with her blankets. 

 Momo closed her eyes and this time, she sighed.

"Mina-chan, are you okay?"

 No answer.

 The thing about Mina was, ever since she was little, she bottled everything up. She didn't talk about what was going through her mind, she just cried.

 Momo stood up, her body heavy with a bad feeling. She knew Mina wasn't okay.

 She moved to Mina's bed and sat on the matress.

"Mina-chan?" She whispered.

 Again, nothing. 

 Momo sighed and pulled the blanket away from the girl's face. Mina groaned.

"No!" 

 Momo stopped her from covering her head again.

"Wait, wait" she said "Tell me what's wrong"

 Mina groaned again.

"Are you mad?" Momo asked.

 Mina groaned again.

"Are you sad?"

 Mina groaned again, but this time it sounded more like an agreement.

 Momo sighed.

"Why?"

 Mina moved her head so her face was covered by her pillow.

 She murmured something, but Momo didn't understand what she said.

"What?"

 Mina murmured again.

"Uhm... Sorry, what?"

 Mina groaned and faced Momo. 

 Momo's heart sank when she saw Mina's tears all over the girl's cheeks.

"Min-"

"Why did you yell at Sana-chan?! Why did you make her go?!" She yelled.

 Then, she buried her face into the pillow again.

 Momo sighed heavily. Guilt feeling her body.

"She's going to come back Mina-chan"

 Mina sobbed and Momo felt even guiltier.

 She moved over Mina's body and held her tightly.

"I was just mad... I'm sorry" she whispered "I just- I don't know what went through her head"

 Mina sobbed again.

"Where you mad because she slept with her friend?" 

 Momo gulped and felt her cheeks burning again.

 Oh, little swan, if only you knew...

 Momo wasn't blind. She wasn't as navï as Mina was, and she wasn't as stupid as Sana thought she was.

 Momo could clearly notice, as soon as Sana was near Tzuyu, something in her eyes changed. 

 It was silly and dumb to say Sana felt love for Tzuyu. They had probably just met. Momo had never seen Tzuyu and Sana had said Tzuyu was running from someone, meaning Sana had just met her.

 But Sana acted so... Lovey-dovey last night with Tzuyu, she at least, probably liked her.

 It was okay. Momo didn't have anything against Sana liking girls. She knew Sana had kissed other girls in lots of parties, she knew her friend, practically sister, didn't have any problem exploring her uality, and enjoying herself while doing so.

 What did bother Momo was Sana had brought her home and they had done who knows what on the bed next to hers, and in the same room as Mina.

 Mina, their innocent Mina.

"No" Momo answered softly.

"That's what you said" Mina murmured.

 Momo sighed.

 Maybe it was time to stop lying to her and stop trying to hide reality when it was right in front of her.

"Okay... Maybe I was angry because of that"

 Mina didn't say anything.

"She's not her friend, right?" Mina asked in an almost inaudible whisper.

 Momo closed her eyes.

"I don't know"

 Mina nodded.

"If she's not her friend... Is it okay?" 

 Momo raised her head and looked at Mina.

"What do you mean?"

 Mina sighed.

"Tzuyu-san isn't Sana-chan's friend... Is that okay? Even if she's a girl, is that okay?"

 Momo sighed and rested her head on Mina's shoulder.

 She nodded.

"There's nothing wrong, I guess? Wouldn't it be the same thing as if she was a guy?"

"But she's a girl"

"So?"

"So she's not a guy, she's a girl, it's different"

 Momo closed her eyes. Mina was confusing.

 First she asked if it was okay, then she said it wasn't.

"I mean... It's not as if she was a guy, is as if she was a girl, because she is a girl" She explained.

 Momo nodded.

"So?"

"So it's okay, but she's a girl, not a guy"

 Momo chuckled.

"What's your point Mina-chan?"

"I mean, you shouldn't compare her to a guy, she's a girl"

"I'm not comparing her"

"You said it would be the same if she was a guy, but that's not true"

 Momo was sure Mina was trying to confuse her on purpose. She sighed in frustration.

"Mina-chan, I really try but I can't understand you"

 Mina started laughing. Momo frowned.

"I was just teasing you" she giggled.

 Momo frowned playfully.

"You little brat!" She said.

 She smiled when Mina laughed as soon as she started tickling her.

--------o--------

 Sana smiled at Tzuyu.

"You look a little tense" she chuckled.

 Tzuyu looked at her, then at their hands. They were holding hands. She glanced back at Sana, shook her head and smiled.

"Not at all" she said softly.

 Sana raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?"

 Tzuyu nodded.

"Alright then" Sana said with a smile.

 She linked her arm with Tzuyu's and kissed the girl's cheek.

 Tzuyu blushed. Sana chuckled.

"You are adorable" 

 Tzuyu blushed even more. She looked at Sana.

"Am I?"

 Sana nodded. She smiled playfully at the girl before looking around. No one. Sana smirked and kissed Tzuyu's lips.

 Tzuyu seemed to freeze not knowing what to do, Sana chuckled and pulled away.

"Caught you by surprise?" She asked innocently.

 Tzuyu nodded without saying a word.

"Cute" Sana chuckled.

 They kept on walking until they reached the park Sana wanted to get at.

 It was perfect since a lot of trees surrounded it and almost nobody came this early in the morning.

 She lead Tzuyu to a bench under a tree and both sat down.

 Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Can I get my kisses now?" She asked.

 Even though she sounded brave, Sana noticed she was playing with her fingers nerviously. Sana smiled softly.

 She moved closer to the girl and held her hands, putting them on her own lap.

"Relax" she whispered looking at her.

 Tzuyu didn't say anything just chuckled and glanced at the floor.

 Sana tungled their fingers together and smiled.

"Are you nervous?" She asked with a smile.

 Tzuyu looked at her and then back at the floor.

"Your eyes are really pretty" she murmured.

 Sana blushed and bit her lip.

 Nobody. Nobody had ever complement her like that. 

 Usually boys would say how hot and y her body and lips were. Girls would say how soft her lips were and how good she used her tongue, sometimes even her fingers. Maybe her front and back would be complemented too, but only if the person took the time to actually look at her.

 But nobody had said such a sweet and simple thing like how pretty her eyes were.

 Her heart skipped a beat.

 Tzuyu chuckled.

"Are you nervous?"

 Sana looked at her, smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Drop the smug smile and kiss me already"

 Tzuyu blushed but smiled.

"You are a little eager?" 

 Sana her lip and nodded.

"I like your lips, they are soft and I want to bite them" she said bluently.

 She hoped the girl would react nerviously and blush even more because that was adorable.

 Just as Sana predicted, Tzuyu blushed and glanced at the floor, her grip tightening on Sana's hand.

 Sana chuckled.

"Just kidding gorgeous, I'll be gentle" she whispered while leaning forward.

 She freed one hand out of Tzuyu's grip. With her index finger she guided the girl's mouth to hers.

 Tzuyu sighed and Sana smiled.

 Just as she promised, she kissed her gently, moving her lips slowly and carefully.

 Tzuyu made this little sound that in the Universal Dictionary of Pleasure® meant more.

 So Sana obeyed and her free hand moved from Tzuyu's chin to the back of her neck, pulling her closer.

 Tzuyu seemed to find the braveness inside her, Sana stared feeling hands around her waist and one on her thigh.

 When Tzuyu's fingers moved dangerously close to her most sensitive spot, she moaned.

 Tzuyu seemed to like it because she smiled. Sana frowned and moved her lips so she could capture Tzuyu's lower lip.

 She pulled and now, it was Tzuyu who moaned.

 Sana smiled and bit on the girl's lip.

"Ow, softly" Tzuyu whispered with a sigh.

 Maybe it was their heated make out session. Maybe it was Tzuyu's low voice while asking her to be more careful. Maybe it was Tzuyu's hand inside her thigh.

 Sana needed more.

 She moved on top of Tzuyu, she was straddling the girl's lap.

 Her hands surrounded Tzuyu's neck pulling her even closer, if that was humanly possible.

 She whined when Tzuyu's hands left her thighs and touched her waist instead.

 Unconsciously, she grinded on Tzuyu's lap.

 Tzuyu pulled away. Sana internally begged Earth would swallow her.

"Sorry" Sana panted, cheeks burning from embarrassment and arousal.

 Tzuyu was blushing too, maybe even more than Sana. She was breathing heavily. Her eyes were dark, there was that shine inside them which Sana knew was desire.

 Sana wanted more, and so did Tzuyu.

 When she felt a strong wind hitting the left side of her face she remembered where she was. Where they were.

 Sana giggled, embarrassed and hid her face on Tzuyu's shoulder, hugging her. Tzuyu hugged her back and Sana felt all warm all over again.

 This time a different type of warm. It was not that hot feeling she would feel everytime she slept with someone. This time it wasn't a suffocating heat coming out from a stranger's body that usually came with that sticky sensation of someone else's sweat.

 No, this was different. It was a warm feeling that started from her chest —her heart and spread around her whole body. The feeling was ten times stronger under Tzuyu's touch. 

 She didn't only feel warm and cozy despite the wind and cold. She felt safe and cared of. Tzuyu's hands were delicately placed on her back and she loved it.

 Sana hugged Tzuyu closer. Tzuyu chuckled.

"We are at the park" Sana murmured against the girl's shoulder.

 Tzuyu chuckled and nodded.

"Ne"

"I totally forgot" 

 Tzuyu chuckled again, this time she was the one who hugged Sana closer.

"I have one question" Tzuyu said softly.

 Sana lifted her head from Tzuyu's shoulder and stared at her.

"Hmm?" She hummed.

"Should I call you unnie?" Tzuyu asked with a confused expression.

 Sana laughed and joined their lips for a brist second before pulling away with a smile.

"Call me whatever you want gorgeous" Sana said.

 Tzuyu blushed.

"You keep calling me that"

 Sana chuckled.

"Because you are gorgeous"

 Tzuyu shook her head.

"I'm not"

 Sana kissed her.

"To my eyes, you are, end of discussion... Gorgeous" Sana said softly.

 Tzuyu blushed even more but smiled.

"You are beautiful you know that?" Tzuyu whispered while staring deeply into Sana's eyes.

 There she goes again. Tzuyu was complementing Sana again. Not only her body but her. Her as a whole.

 Sana liked that.

 But it scared her, that's why she sighed and pulled away from Tzuyu just a little bit.

 When Sana opened her eyes, Tzuyu looked scared. Sana sighed again.

"I only met you yesterday" she stated.

 Tzuyu nodded.

"We made out in a park" Sana said.

 Tzuyu nodded again.

"We slept together"

 Another nod.

"We kissed at night on a porch"

 Tzuyu nodded again, but this time she seemed a little nervous.

 Sana stared at Tzuyu, confused. She had questions and wanted —needed answers before she dared to do anything more with Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu-yah" she said softly.

 Tzuyu blinked slowly, as if her eyelids were heavy. 

"Why were those boys chasing you?"

 Sana knew nothing good was going to come with the question. She knew it, but despite the back of her head yelling at her to shut up and enjoy Tzuyu, she had to know.

 Tzuyu closed her eyes, she sighed.

"Can we not talk about it?" She said, annoyed.

 Sana frowned. She felt Tzuyu's body tensing and the girl's hands leaving her body.

 Sana was now angry.

 Maybe it was because she had been so happy a second ago and now Tzuyu was refusing to answer what she wanted to know since last night when she kissed a random stranger out of panic.

"No, I mean, don't you think I should at least know why we met like that?"

 Tzuyu rolled her eyes at her and crossed her arms over her chest. 

 Now Sana felt hurt. This was the type of things she was used to, indifference, annoyance, rejection. Every time she tried to continue or at least talk about what happened with whoever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter