Chapter 10: Meet & Yell [2016]

Seoul's Stragglers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10: Meet & Yell

IMPORTANT: Please read the author notes below, or at least what it's in >>bold<<

P.S I'm sorry for typos and mistakes, I'm proof reading right now haha

 Jeongyeon couldn’t understand why the heck her friends wanted her, out of all the people, to go with them. Loud music, cigarette smoke all over the place, noisy and excited people running from one place to another and yelling their lungs out saying nonsenses… She wasn’t really a fan of any of those.

 And she explained that but it didn’t stop her friends’ unstoppable pleadings.

“Come on Jeongyeon-ah! We’re performing for the first time like this! Like you’ve seen me, but this a whole other level! Don’t be such a grandma!”

“I already said no, Namjoon-ssi!”

 The boy rolled his eyes.

“Why? Even Nayeon-ah and Jihyo-ah are coming!”

 Jeongyeon groaned and turned to walk away to her room. Namjoon didn’t follow, but to her surprise he appeared moments later with two boys next to him.

“Go on, do the thing!” she heard Namjoon whisper to someone.

 She turned around and watched as Namjoon pushed a younger boy inside the room. She raised an eyebrow.

“Noona, can you come see us perform? Please~” the boy said with a cute innocent voice, the best angelic face he could master, eyes wide opened and a pout.

 Jeongyeon laughed.

“Jungkook-ah, aren’t you a little too old for aegyo?” she laughed again.

 Jungkook glared at her, he turned around to face Namjoon.

“I tried hyung” he shrugged.

 He walked passed Namjoon, brushing his shoulder. Namjoon glared at him.

“Even I can do better aegyo than that!” he whined.

 Jeongyeon chuckled. She saw him turn to the older boy; the older boy glanced at him and sighed.

“Just… Just go do something useful” the older boy sighed annoyed while pointing to the dining room.

 Jeongyeon chuckled at Seokjin. He glanced at her and walked towards her bed, he sat down. He sighed; Jeongyeon mocked him and sighed too. He looked at her and glared playfully.

“So, can you please just tell them I won’t be going so we can both stop wasting time?” The girl asked.

 Seokjin smiled slyly.

“I wasn’t going to ask you to go” he said.

 Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow. Seokjin chuckled.

“Kid, if you don’t want to go I won’t force you, besides I’m not that thrilled about you guys watching me make a fool of myself for those losers” he chuckled.

 Jeongyeon glanced at him and laughed.

“Oh, so you’re performing too?” she laughed.

 Seokjin smirked.

“Sure thing kid, those idiots need a pretty face to catch the girls’ eyes” he winked.

 Jeongyeon groaned and laid on the bed, covering her face with a pillow. Seokjin laughed.

“ me, is not something that I really enjoy doing” he said.

 Jeongyeon pulled the pillow away.

“Then why are you going to perform with them?” she asked confused.

 Seokjin sighed heavily.

“Because…” he sighed.

 Jeongyeon sat on the bed; she felt the atmosphere getting more serious.

“Because as much as I don’t like dancing… I know they really like it when I join them in their stupid plans, you get me?”

 Jeongyeon frowned a little, she kind of understood but…

“Not really”

 Seokjin laughed and shook his head.

“I mean, lately I’m really focused on my studies, I can’t hang out with them as many times as I used to, and… It kind of felt right, you know? Like helping them in something I know it’s important for them? Kind of like the older brother who doesn’t really want help his dongsaeng with his school project but ends up helping anyways and it’s happy when his dongsaeng thanks him for the high grade?” he chuckled “It’s kind of weird to explain”

 Jeongyeon chuckled too.

“You are kind of their hyung, you know right?” she smirked.

 Seokjin chuckled and nodded.

“I’m also your oppa” he said and used his index finger to poke Jeongyeon’s forehead.

 Jeongyeon titled her head.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she asked confused.

 He smiled. That kind of warm smile that it’s just what you need after a long and rough day. He rested his hand on Jeongyeon’s shoulder.

“Look, I won’t beg on my knees for you to go, I won’t stand up and do aegyo because that’ll be weird” Jeongyeon chuckled “And I sure as heck won’t do whatever those idiots are planning on doing later to convince you” he stopped, Jeongyeon gulped, he sighed “But I won’t believe lame excuses either, why don’t you wanna go Jeongyeonnie?”

 He used that nickname she hated so much, the one she had punched Namjoon many times for using it. The one he hadn’t used in years. She blinked and glanced at the floor.

“I’m scared” she finally sighed.

 Seokjin squeezed her shoulder in a comforting way. It was a wordless ‘continue’.

“What if some of those dudes come around and Chaeyoung finds out… Seokjin I can’t go, I really can’t” she said softly.

 Seokjin rubbed her shoulder, he chuckled. Jeongyeon glanced at him.

“Those idiots haven’t appeared again since you beated the living crap out of them” he laughed.

 Jeongyeon grimaced.

“I don’t want Chaeyoung to think of her sister as a monster or something stupid like that” she whispered.

 Seokjin resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

“Damn kid, stop being so ing melodramatic, you are worse than my classmates… And they are majoring in theatre!” he joked.

 Jeongyeon glared playfully at him and punched his shoulder softly. She laughed.

“Shut up”

 He laughed and stood up, Jeongyeon stared confused.

“Anyways, I won’t force you to go, but it’ll be nice having you there… Besides do you really want to leave Chaeyoung-ah alone with Nayeon-ah and Jihyo-ah?” he said with a warning tone, his expression changing to some kind of funny horror.

 Jeongyeon opened her eyes wide.

“Damn baby-sister duties” she muttered.

--------o---------

 Nayeon thought it was cute how even if Jeongyeon was al moody right now, she was still sitting right next to her on the car Seokjin was driving.

 Chaeyoung had begged to go on Yoongi’s brother’s car, where Yoongi would be driving. Jeongyeon could have scared the scariest ghost in the history of ghost with the look she gave the girl, who stopped asking inmediatly.

 That’s how the travelled, Seokjin driving, Jungkook on the sit next to him —he wanted to go on the other car with the rest of the boys, but they didn’t fit anymore… being the maknae kind of sometimes. She was in the middle, Jihyo to her right, Jeongyeon to her left with Chaeyoung on her lap with crossed arms.

“I know I’m short, but I’m not a baby!” she whined.

“You sure act like one” Jeongyeon whispered.

 Chaeyoung heard her, she glared at her and jumped on her lap, making Jeongyeon whine in pain.

“Yah! Behave!” she scolded.

 Jihyo laughed besides Nayeon, who chuckled. Chaeyoung jumped again.

“Yah! I swear I’ll push you out of the car!” Jeongyeon warned.

“Not yelling while I’m driving!” Seokjin shouted from the driver’s seat.

“Oppa, is not me, it’s Jeongyeon-unnie!” Chaeyoung said innocently.

 Jihyo laughed again.

“Daebak” she chuckled.

 Nayeon glanced at her and laughed too. She rested her head on Jihyo’s shoulder. Jihyo stared at her shoulder with a smile; she shifted so Nayeon would be more comfortable.

“What’s this underground I don’t know what, like?” Jihyo asked curiously.

“It’s so cool unnie!” Chaeyoung said excitedly, she jumped on Jeongyeon’s lap again, the older girl whined but said nothing her head towards the window.

 Seokjin laughed.

“You love that place, don’t you?” he chuckled.

 Chaeyoung shrugged sheepishly with a smile, her dimples showing. Jihyo smiled back while Nayeon poked her dimples. Chaeyoung chuckled and pushed Nayeon’s hand away.

“Is not that great” Jeongyeon said softly, a smirk on her face, her head still towards the window.

 Chaeyoung groaned and turned to look at her.

“How would you know unnie?” She asked annoyed.

 Jeongyeon chuckled. Seokjin left out a dry laugh.

“She’s been there before” he said, eyes on the road.

 Chaeyoung’s eyes opened in surprise.

“Jjinjaheyo?” she asked confused.

“She was there the first time I went there” Jungkook said from the front seats.

“Seriously?” Nayeon asked, surprised.

 Jeongyeon glanced at her.

“Ne” she answered before turning around, back to the window.

“She was so short” Seokjin laughed.

 The girls laughed, Jeongyeon groaned, Jungkook chuckled.

“You danced or something?” Chaeyoung asked her sister.

“Jeongyeon-ah dancing?” Nayeon couldn’t help but laugh.

 Chaeyoung smiled at her sister. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

“Of course not you idiots” she murmured.

“Then you rapped?” Chaeyoung kept on teasing.

 Jihyo laughed and clapped.

“Yo! I’m Jeongyeon, yo!” She said loudly, her fingers doing weird ‘hip-hop’ gestures, bobbing her head up and down.

 Chaeyoung and Nayeon laughed their heads off, Jeongyeon groaned but still laughed. Jungkook was laughing too, while Seokjin tried to concentrate on the road. Jungkook turned around on the seat.

“I heard her rapping once” He teased.

 Jeongyeon glared at him, Jungkook smiled innocently.

“Shut up” she hissed.

 Jungkook laughed and turned around to sit properly again.

 A loud horn made them jump.

“God ing damn it! Who is ing bastard who-“ Seokjin started to curse immediately.

“Language!” Jeongyeon scolded from the back seat.

“Hyung, I didn’t know you had it in you” Jungkook teased.

“Shut up!” Seokjin muttered, she glanced to the back “Sorry”

 A car was right next to them, the right door’s window down.

“Hyung!” Hoseok said loudly.

 Seokjin used the handle and pulled the window down completely.

“Was the horn necessary?!” Seokjin yelled.

 The window from the back door opened too. Namjoon’s face could be seen, Taehyung next to him and Jimin on the other side, next to the door.

 Chaeyoung saw them and pulled her own window down.

“Ouch!” Jeongyeon whined when the handle hit her “Careful! My leg is there kid!”

“Minahaeyo” Chaeyoung said quickly.

 She finished scrolling the window down and smiled at the boys, she stuck her tongue out.

 The boy’s car suddenly roared. Yoongi smirked on the other side, he had accelerated the car. Seokjin opened his eyes big.

“No way!” he yelled to the boys.

“Hyung you are no fun!” Yoongi yelled back.

“Let’s hit the traffic light when it’s red, race starts when it turns green!” Taehyung yelled excitedly from the back seats.

“Are you guys crazy?!” Jeongyeon yelled at them.

 Namjoon smirked at her.

“Come on! You used to love doing this!” he laughed.

 Chaeyoung looked at her sister. It seemed like she was going to get lots of surprises that night.

“Don’t be ridiculous! We have two minors inside the car!” Seokjin told them, trying to focus on the road.

“I’m an adult!” Jungkook protested.

“Shut up Jungkook-ah!” Jeongyeon shushed him.

 Jungkook groaned and threw himself to the seat with his arms crossed.

“Hurry so you can reach the traffic light!” Jimin yelled from the far back.

 Next thing they know, Yoongi sped the car up after giving them one last smirk.

“Hyung!” Jungkook yelled anxiously.

“Oppa, don’t you dare!” Jeongyeon yelled from the back.

 Seokjin didn’t even blink; he didn’t know what to do. He saw Jimin’s head popping out from the other car, making mocking faces. Yoongi’s hand outside his own window, flipping them off.

“Hyung, are you going to allow that?!” Jungkook asked in fake disbelief.

“Seokjin-ssi, I swear to God, you go just a tiny bit faster than the law allows and I’ll make sure you-“ Jeongyeon started with an angry expression.

“Hyung!” Jungkook hurried.

“Aigoo! Oppa just go after them!” Chaeyoung interrupted.

 Jeongyeon hit her back, Chaeyoung whined.

“Are you crazy?!” she yelled.

“Aigoo! Stop yelling!” Nayeon groaned.

“How can you tell me to stop yelling, don’t you see-“ Jeongyeon yelled at her.

“Oppa!” Chaeyoung yelled.

“Omo! Stop yelling guys!” Jihyo screamed her voice extremely loud by nature.

“Hyung!” Jungkook cheered.

“Seokjin-ssi, I swear-!”

“YAAAAAH!” Seokjin finally yelled, he stepped on the gas pedal furiously.

“Aigoo!” Chaeyoung whined when her head hit the upper part of the window.

“!” Jeongyeon yelled when her sister’s body pressed hers hardly.

“Heok! What about a heads up, oppa?!” Nayeon whined.

“Eommaya! Is this speed even legal?!” Jihyo yelled in surprise.

“Hyung! The light! Yellow… GO!” Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs, his head hanging outside the window.

“Jungkook-ah! Put your head back inside this goddamn car before you end up decapitated!” Jeongyeon scolded from the back.

 Jungkook groaned in protested but sat properly anyways.

“Hyung speed up man!” he yelled.

“Come on oppa, this car isn’t even that old!” Chaeyoung yelled too.

“Oppa, our neighbor drives faster! And she’s a freaking ahjummonim!”

 Seokjin let out a loud scream. He shifted the gear quickly.

“BUCKLE UP, YEOROBUN!”

“Shipahl Seokjin-ssi!” Jeongyeon cursed with all her might when she felt her body strongly being pulled backwards.

 Chaeyoung and Jungkook were cheering madly for the older boy, Jihyo laughed histerically –she was scared out of her mind. Jeongyeon kept on cursing Seokjin, Nayeon silently cursed him too. She had her fists pressed tighly next to her. She wasn’t used to riding cars, only a few times to go to some stranger’s house or maybe back in the day when her mother would take her somewhere. She wasn’t a fun of speed either, it kind of made her dizzy, especially since she wasn’t used to it.

“WATCH OUT!” Seokjin warned before he slammed the brakes.

 As soon as the car stopped, Chaeyoung and Jungkook were out of the car. The started doing a weird victory dance and mocking the car behind them –the boys’ car.

“Take that ers!” Jungkook yelled when they finally parked.

“It’s not fair! Seokjin used nitro or something!” Taehyung complained.

“Just accept you guys lost oppa” Chaeyoung laughed at him.

“What did you say kid?!” Jimin asked with fake anger, he walked closer to Chaeyoung, his fists clenched together.

“Think about what you are about to do Jimin-ah” Jeongyeon warned, she was resting on the car.

 Jimin looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah hyung, better mess with someone your own size… Oh well, never mind” Jungkook teased with a smug smirk.

“Yah!” Jimin yelled at him and started chasing him around.

 Jeongyeon chuckled at them, her arms crossed over her chest. She glanced around. Everybody seemed to be excited, maybe made a good decision after all. She frowned a little when she noticed someone was missing. She glanced at the car just by coincidence, her window was still opened. Nayeon was still sitting there. Jeongyeon frowned, confused. She opened the door and used the handle to scroll the window up.

“Aren’t you going to come out?” Jeongyeon asked trying to sound as careless as she could.

 Nayeon glanced at her; she looked a little out of it.

“Yes, sure… In a minute” she answered, blinking once and shaking her head a little.

 Jeongyeon sighed, she rolled her eyes. She sat down next to Nayeon and closed the door.

“You okay?” she asked a little too harsh, more than intended “You look a little weird” she said, this time her voice was softer.

 Nayeon looked at her, she smiled a little.

“Yes, don’t worry, I’m just not used to that speed, got a little dizzy, nothing to worry about” she assured Jeongyeon with a smile.

 Jeongyeon nodded slowly, she stared at Nayeon’s hands. They were closed tighly. Jeongyeon’s hands moved with a mind of its own, reaching for Nayeon’s hand. However, before she touched the girl, she pulled away. She frowned in confusion and glanced to the back of the car, through the window.

“Come on, we have to close the car and I don’t trust those idiots to do something stupid” Jeongyeon chuckled with a smirk.

 Nayeon chuckled.

“Sure” she said back with a smile.

--------o--------

 Jihyo would have never pictured herself in this kind of place. Never, ever. Not even when she ran away from her home years ago, not when she walked into a stranger’s house and slept there. Not even when she saw Namjoon and his friends going out a lot. Not when Chaeyoung was overly excited for being able to finally go to that place. This place.

 Damn it looked creepy.

 And exciting.

 And Jihyo loved exciting. She loved adventure; she was brave and even if something scared her she would gather enough courage to go through whatever life put in front of her.

 She walked through the fence and… woah. There were a lot of people. Loud music, like, really loud music.

“Damn, music is way louder than I remember” Jeongyeon yelled over the music.

 Namjoon laughed next to her.

“New and bigger speakers, genius” he said, flicking Jeongyeon’s forehead.

 The girl glared at him, Namjoon laughed.

“Hey, we gotta go check in and prepare for the performance, Chaeyoung-ah knows her way around in case Jeongyeonnie forgot, see y’all later girls” he said before making his way out of the girls sight as fast as he could.

 Jeongyeon groaned.

“He really left me to babysit you?” She sighed with a frown.

 Nayeon gasped, hand on her chest a dramatic shock expression on her face.

“Excuse me! I’m older than you, dongsaeng” she teased with a little smirk.

 Jeongyeon turned to her and glared.

“You certainly don’t act like you are” she said back.

 Nayeon glared at her, Jihyo stepped in before they started an argument.

“Okay so, where to now?” she asked curiously trying to hide the anxiety of her voice.

 Jeongyeon glanced around.

“This place changed since my last time here” she said softly.

“You sound so old saying that” Nayeon murmured, arms crossed over her chest.

“What did you say?!” Jeongyeno barked at her.

 Jihyo sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Please don’t start” she begged them.

 Jeongyeon glared deadly at Nayeon, the older girl just smirked smugly.

“Unnie, I’ll be back in a few, just going to see what’s going on there” Chaeyoung said quickly before she started walking away.

 Jeongyeon frowned.

“Kid, where the do you think you are going?” She yelled, angrily.

 Chaeyoung glanced at her once, she smiled and pointed to a group of people, they were dancing –it looked like breakdance maybe? Next to them another group, she could hear loud cheers. Rappers, she thought.

“Great, the only one who actually knows the place is gone!” Nayeon said sarcastically.

 Jeongyeon glared at her.

“I know this place, thank you very much” she hissed.

“Sure” Nayeon replied with a chuckle.

 Jeongyeon glanced at Jihyo who seemed to be taking the entire place in. Scanning, exploring with her eyes. She smiled a little; she recognized her own curiosity from the first time she stepped into the place.

“How about we walk around? I’m pretty sure somethings must have changed here” Jeongyeon suggested.

 Jihyo glanced at her and nodded enthusiastically. Jeongyeon glanced at Nayeon, but the girl seemed way too busy staring at which ever boy walked by. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

“Tell your friend it’s rude to stare” she told Jihyo before she started walking.

 Jihyo rolled her eyes and supresed the need to yell in frustration. She walked over to Nayeon and grabbed her arm; dragging the older girl with her while she followed Jeongyeon.

--------o--------

 How?

 Just, how the did girls stand this kind of idiots?

 That had been Chaeyoung’s thought as soon as she sat on the bleacher. She could hear the annoying boy’s voice as if he was talking right next to her ear.

 Lee Minhyun, her classmate. However in the underground’s meeting spot he went by the name of Mark, his real English name.

 If Chaeyoung was being completely honest, Minhyun wasn’t as half bad as she convinced herself to believe he was. He was a friendly, energetic boy… troublesome and dispersed too… Chaeyoung was sure the only subject he excelled at was English, but it didn’t really count since he had lived in Canada, according to what Chaeyoung heard.

 She wasn’t sure which one was the most annoying: Nayeon’s teasing or Minhyun’s awkwardness while trying to act cool.

 They were watching the performance from a group called iKON, if Chaeyoung remembered correctly. The boys mostly rapped but their song had some nice smooth parts which had the audience clapping. Chaeyoung remembered watching some of the rappers competing with either Namjoon or Yoongi, and they were good. Even both boys admitted it. That’s the main reason why when Minhyun approached her and opened his big mouth, Chaeyoung couldn’t help but groan.

“Chaeyoung-ah you look way too impressed with those fools, I can rap way better than them, granted!” He yelled over the loud beat and voices.

 Chaeyoung didn’t even spare him a glance, she just groaned. Mina, the girl she had met that same night, chuckled softly and Chaeyoung gave her a playful look.

“Seriously though, dude has no flow!” Mark kept on talking.

 She rolled her eyes and just kept on watching the performance until it was over. She clapped and cheered, like everybody around them. She glanced at Mina; the girl seemed to be comfortable, which she was glad off.

 Mina seemed to be a really interesting girl, quite mysterious. First off, she didn’t know what this place was. Second, she had followed her sisters, alone. Third, she practiced ballet… Ballet, what the heck was a spoiled child doing here? She knew ballet was expensive. Like really expensive, exclusive for the elite class. But Mina didn’t seem to be a snobby idiot. She appeared to be pretty down to Earth, despite her elegant aura and perfect posture while walking and sitting. Even her voice sounded sophisticated. The girl was oddly interesting.

“Let’s give one last round of applause for my boys!” One of the hosts, G-Dragon, like he liked to be called, said through the microphone.

 People clapped and cheered in response.

“You guys ready for more good music?!” Taeyang, the other host, asked.

“NE!” People replied loudly in unison.

“Alright, alright” Taeyang used his hand to quiet the crowd down.

 G-Dragon glanced behind him.

“They are ready?” could be heard being asked through the mic; however G-Dragon wasn’t addressing the crowd.

 He did a little nod, and then looked back at the crowd.

“Yeorobun!” he yelled through the mic.

 G-Dragon glanced at Taeyang once. He nodded quickly. Both of them turned to the crowd.

“Performing for the second time tonight” Taeyang said and made a quick glance towards his hosting partner.

“Give it up for-“ G-Dragon started.

“B-T-S!” They yelled together, the crowd cheered loudly.

 Chaeyoung couldn’t help herself. She smiled and cheered excitedly. She glanced behind her, at her sister. Jeongyeon clapped and smiled, she almost seemed proud and as excited as herself. She looked at Nayeon who happened to catch her eyes, the older girl made a funny face at her and Chaeyoung laughed. She turned back and her ear was pierced by Jihyo’s loud voice. She whined and covered her ear, she heard Mina laughing at her. Chaeyoung laughed and slapped Mina’s knee playfully

“Make some noise!” voices said loudly through the microphone.

 Chaeyoung put both hands around and cheered loudly for the boys.

 We are bulletproof, we are- we are bulletproof

 Namjoon was saying some words Chaeyoung didn’t understand. English, she thought immediately.

 When he started rapping the crowd cheered loudly, Chaeyoung couldn’t stop smiling.

“I don’t understand a word but it sounds so cool!” Jihyo said loudly next to her.

 Chaeyoung nodded in agreement.

 Jungkook started rapping and they heard a lot of girls screaming. Chaeyoung heard Jeongyeon and Nayeon laughing.

“Kid has gotten better since the last time I heard him!” Jeongyeon yelled over the loud music.

 Chaeyoung nodded in agreement. She glanced at Mina, finally getting over her excitement and remembering the girl was there too.

“What do you think? They are awesome right?” Chaeyoung asked with a smile.

 Mina glanced at her and smiled.

“Daebak” she smiled her thumbs up while she nodded.

 Chaeyoung laughed at her.

“Girl, enjoy! You are extremely tensed!” she chuckled.

 Mina laughed too and shook her body in a mocking gesture. Chaeyoung laughed.

 Namjoon started rapping again, Chaeyoung cheered for him.

“Damn!” He yelled through the microphone.

 The boys started going around, at some point they were running from one side to another, their arms next to them.

 Chaeyoung heard laughter.

“Jjinja?! What are they?! Naruto?!” She heard Minhyun laughing.

 Chaeyoung frowned, she stayed quiet.

“Seokjin-oppa is rapping?! He’s rapping!” Jeongyeon yelled in disbelief.

 Chaeyoung heard Nayeon laughing. Jihyo cheered for him. Hoseok moved to the middle and started rapping, Yoongi being the support, being the eco to his verses.

“Man, I swear those fools know nothing about hip-hop!” Minhyun yelled again.

 Chaeyoung clenched her fists.

“That’s it!” She yelled, she stood up quickly stunning the girls beside her.

 She glanced at the boy who wasn’t too far away from her.

“You have a problem dude?! Those are my friends and you either shut the up or I’m going to-“She yelled at the top of her lungs but was interrupted by Jeongyeon.

“Dude, you are annoying, just shut up and stay quiet, damn it” she said calmly but loudly enough for the boy to understand.

 Chaeyoung dropped herself to her sit, arms crossed and frown on her face.

 Damn it, who does he think he is?

 Jihyo chuckled next to her.

“Chaeyoung-ah, I’ve never seen you like that” she teased “Jeongyeon-unnie was right, you are short tempered” she laughed.

 Chaeyoung rolled her eyes; she took a quick glance at Mina. She seemed uncomfortable. Chaeyoung poked her arm. Mina flinched a little before looking at her.

“I didn’t scare you, right?” she asked with a smug smirk.

 Mina chuckled and then smiled. She shook her head.

“Good” Chaeyoung said before paying attention to the performance.

 She was glad Minhyun didn’t open his mouth for the rest of the song; she didn’t even hear him murmured or something, just his friends teasing him from time to time.

“Woah man! We have some awesome performance tonight, right?!” Taeyang asked through the microphone.

“Ne, but we still have some awesome stuff coming up!” G-Dragon said.

“That’s right! So, how ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter