No Hope, but Happiness

The Rebels are Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A message spreads to everyone who currently lives in the Pink residence.
"I swear I will suffocate you in your sleep if you make noise while entering the house. There is someone very dear to you asleep on the couch. Love, Mali."
Everywhere in Busan frowns show on their faces. First off, how dare she speak to us like that. She's younger, she should show respect. Second, who is asleep on the couch? The eight hard workers all send the same text back.
"I'm coming over."
A big sigh goes through the Pink residence. This is not what she aimed for. She just wanted to tell them to shut their damn mouths when they come in because they are always so loud. That won't work anymore.

'They're seriously all coming home early from work?' Chen asks me once more in disbelieve. We sit on one of the two couches, Lay is sleeping on the second couch. 'What did you even send them?' I tap twice on the table, making the home screen pop up. I go to the message feed and show it to Chen, who almost chokes on his own breath from laughing. 'Wow, I think I might love you.'
'Floyd would kill you if he were here right now,' I tell him.
'Why would I kill him?' The door slams closed way too loudly.
'I will cut your ing balls off if you don't quiet down,' I hiss at him. Chen begins to laugh hysterically again, trying so hard to keep quiet. My eyes land on the other couch and I let out a sigh of relieve when I see Lay isn't moving. He really needs to sleep for a few more hours at least if he wants to recover fast.
'Who is this?'
'The guy they thought was dead,' I tell him. Chen could probably explain it better, but he is having trouble speaking right now with the giggle fit that comes out of his mouth.
'So what do we do now?' The door opens again and the seven guys come inside all at once. I stand up from the couch and run towards them, keeping them where they are.
'Did you all read my message?' I ask them. They start to make noise about it, but from the noise I can tell that they read it. 'Good, so don't make noise.'

We've spread around the kitchen so that Lay can sleep in peace. They ended up crying, almost all of them that is. Happy tears.
'So what's his story?' I ask when I feel the mood change a bit.
'He's the only one of us that doesn't have it,' Suho says, looking at Lay with tears in his eyes. 'We were so scared he wouldn't survive being attacked like that.' I nod.
'So, I am just going to ask this because I am starting to understand what is going on here,' I say and jump onto the kitchen counter so that my eyes are at the same level as theirs, me being quite short. 'You guys are EX

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter