Hurt - P2

The Rebels are Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Lay, where is Mali?' Floyd asks for the third time in complete and utter stress. Lay can't get any words out of because of his heavy panting. He has been running, sprinting, longer than his stamina can hold. D.O., Sehun and Xiumin run outside. They're the only ones who saw Lay come back to the house at top speed.
'Give the man some space Floyd!' Xiumin yells at Floyd, pulling him off Lay.
'She - We - Followed us - Kris and Tao,' he stutters in between his heavy breaths. When his words are spoken, there's a ray of lightning striking down on Busan.
'She is fighting back,' Floyd says. He runs to his motorcycle and speeds off.

Why did I think I could win this fight? Why did I think I could save Lay? My body is on the ground like a rag doll and they're just playing with it. Throwing me around like I'm a toy instead of a human.
'Enough,' Kris tells Tao with a demanding voice.
'I was just having fun. She can take it,' Tao says. I dig my fingers into my closed hands, standing up as I do so.
'Aish, she still hasn't had enough,' Tao says when he sees me stand. I push my hands in front of me, summoning a freezing cold squall that slices into their faces. They are frozen in place. They won't be able to move for a little while. This is my change to escape and I do.
I run. I run as fast as my hurt body allows me to. I run as fast as I possibly can, but it's not fast enough. I can already hear their footsteps catch up to me. With a jump and another squall to push me up, I get onto a building. Unluckily for me, Kris can fly.

'I can't find her anywhere,' Floyd cries through the phone. After Floyd left to find Mali, everyone paired up and went looking for her in different places so that they could find her as fast as possible.
'Are you sure?' Xiumin asks him, now getting quite worried too.
'Yes I am sure. Do you think I'm stupid?' Floyd yells at the older guy who is only trying to help. The boys have been all over time for an hour or so, but the tension seems to rise every second. Escpecially for Floyd. Quite logical actually when you realize he's her brother. Lay on the other hand has been quite calm. Sehun, who teamed up with Lay to find Mali, has started to get annoyed because of it.
'Why are you so damn calm? Your girlfriend is missing. She might be badly hurt,' he says when he finally runs out of patience.
'She promised to come home and I know she'll keep her promise,' he tells Sehun while tears stream down his cheeks out of the blue.
'Are you okay Lay?' He shakes his head.
'No, no, I'm not okay at all.'

'Stop running!' Tao yells out in frustration when I sprint away again.
'Do you honestly think she's going to listen to that?' Kris yells at him angrily, 'Just chase her you moron!'
My body is heavy, but I keep run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter