Moving On

The Rebels are Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho was right.
A four bedroom house is too small for twelve people. Weirdly enough, a bigger house was awfully easy to find. People are fleeing from Busan because of the border, but they aren't letting people through. Maybe we should go somewhere else too, but Floyd insisted on staying and we didn't want him more upset than he already was.
Believe me, he was quite upset. Furious even. He might've broken two flower pots outside because he kicked them. We just left him to do whatever he needed to express his anger, to cool down. In the end he came to my room and I comforted him until he stopped crying. I think he was so happy to have settled down finally. We've been running for so long and I think he just cracked. He cracked like I have many, many times. Maybe that's why I don't feel as emotional leaving this place behind. In the back of my head I knew that we couldn't stay here, though we are leaving for another reason.
We stand in front of a big villa that looks really classy. We all stare at it, but we don't seem to have the guts to enter. It's to prestigious and beautiful. It's nothing like us. We've been living like roaches for most of our lives and now we're in front of this house in our old clothes. We don't fit the house and the house doesn't fit us, but it is the only big house in the region that's empty, so this is our only option.
'Okay, let's go,' I say and walk in first. We get scanned by the door so that it recognizes us when we walk in again.
'Okay, game plan,' Suho says when we all gather int he big, marble hallway, 'We all go past the rooms and everyone can claim a room. If two people claim a room, we just go on and see if they'd like another room. Let's do this like adults instead of toddlers.' The group agrees and we go upstairs to the rooms. Each and every room has it's own bathroom. There are fifteen bedrooms and bathrooms in total, which means we have three spare rooms.
After a good hour, we divided the rooms. There are five rooms on each floor, meaning there are four floors with the ground floor included. Lay and I were the only once with rooms on the third floor, but Floyd made us trade rooms with him and Sehun. Sehun doesn't really seem to care about anything though. He's not really involved in anything either.

'Let's go do something,' I say out of the blue while Lay and I lie on my bed. A soft groan comes from his mouth when I suggest activity. He's been hanging with the beagle line all day after they force

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter