Trust

The Rebels are Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Well, do your thing. Escape. I honestly don't care,' he says.
'Then why did you take me to your apartment?' I ask him. Confusion is starting to build up in me.
'Because I didn't choose for this either.'  

'So why don't you escape?' I ask Luhan. He pulls up his sleeve and shows me a scar on his arm.
'They can track me anywhere and since it's on my wrist, they can kill me with it.' I look up at his tear filled eyes.
'I can help,' I tell him. 'Please let me help. Please let me try to help,' I beg him.
'You can try. I'm dead anyway,' he tells me. The tears on his cheeks make my eyes wet too. This man has been through so much and his friends don't even know the truth. They think he's a traitor. Why do I trust him? I don't know. I just feel like I can trust him.

'So what do we do? They'll kill her there,' Chanyeol says, almost in disbelieve.
'We don't do anything,' Floyd says.
'He? What's wrong with you? You're her brother! Out of all people, you should be the one who wants to do something!' Baekhyun spits at him as he stands up, ready to attack.
'Nothing is wrong with me! I've seen her save herself thousands of times! I know she can escape this too,' Floyd yells at Baekhyun. Baekhyun sits back down with a filthy look on his face.
'So you're just going to let your sister die?' he asks. He gets hit on the back of the head right away. Xiumin sends him a warning glare, telling him he'll go all out on him if he needs to.
'Lay, what's going on with you?' Chen suddenly asks. Lay has been sitting on the couch, not doing anything, while the rest of  them was arguing around the kitchen table.
'Something is off,' he says.

'It hurts, please Mali make it stop,' Luhan cries out. Blood is covering his arm. The white bathroom tiles are decorated with red spots.
'Just a bit longer Luhan, you can do it,' I tell him. And then the tracker is on the ground. I push the flesh of Luhan's wrist back together and stitch it up. 'You did it.' Luhan looks at the stitches on his wrist and laughs in pain.
'You're amazing Mali,' he says with a big smile on his face.
'I know, now let's get out of here,' I tell him with a grin on my face.
'Sounds good to me,' he replies before stomping the tracker to bits. We casually exit the building and look around at where to go. Funny how Tyler's bar always seems so awfully close. And with awfully close I mean one block away. That's a five minute walk.
'We're going to Tyler's. I can make a call the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter