The Busan Sea - P2

The Rebels are Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Morning Chen, how are you feeling?' I ask as I walk into the room. The boy seems a lot more cheerful than a few days ago. He almost looks fully recovered.
'Great. I think we might be able to leave tomorrow.' He studies my face as it drops. 'I slept through the day again, didn't I?' I nod, disappointing the boy so much. You can see that he's hurt in those big eyes of his. He isn't recovered at all, though he does look like he has. Xiumin has living here too and Floyd seems to have accepted the fact that we are caught up in this mess, as this place has basically become the base of the people we've met in the last few days.
'Do you want to go out for a bit?' I ask with a sweet smile. He nods with a very big smile. I am the only one who takes him out anymore because the others are too scared he'll get hurt because of his state. The problem isn't that they can't lift him, but he goes into this protective state which creates a layer of electricity over his body. No one of them can touch him when he does that. I can.
'What are we going to do?' he asks as he jumps out of bed, ready to get dressed. I've been taking care of him long enough to not care about him walking around in underwear anymore. That is for all of them, but when I do it I get Floyd covering me up. Such a ist world, even after all these years. They can keep their stuff in the pants, that's not a difficult thing to do. I got in the beginning too and there's only of me. I had to deal with eight guys, Floyd not included of course because that would be platonic .
'We are going to the sea,' I tell him and leave the room, going downstairs. The house is awfully quiet. When I get in the living room I get why. The TV is on and shows scenes of Seoul on the news. It's very dirty. Suddenly there is a very vivid image on the screen of a man around our age getting beat up. They all gasp.
',' Suho says. 'I guess we can cross Lay off the list.'
'Who is Lay?' I ask.
'One of our friends. What are you doing downstairs?' Chanyeol asks.
'I'm taking Chen out,' I say casually and walk to the kitchen to get some food.
'Like hell you are,' Kai says and stands up from the couch. His body language tells me that he is angry about it. 'With all this going on, we are keeping Chen inside. What if he faints again?'
'I'll carry him.'
'What if they catch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter