He's unlike him, maybe I was wrong

No Fun. Really?

Rae’s POV

I just received a dinner invitation by the big boss of The Zhang’s company. It such a great timing cause I haven’t had any meal today. The restaurant is quite near to where I’ll definitely get my bibimbap afterwards, cause why not? I predict that I have to eat in such full manners in front of that respectable man so, I probably won’t be fulled.

“Hi, you’re already here Rachel. Have a seat.” Mr Zhang greeted me with a big smile.

He is very different from the other Mr. Zhang.

 

“Hi.Sorry for making you wait for me.”

“No, you don’t have to say sorry. I myself just arrived”

“Its been quite long since we last met.”

“That’s right. I’m very glad that we work together again. I see great potential in you.”

“Thank you.” I said while my cheeks are blushing by his exaggerated compliment.”

 

The food has already been served but why are we still not eating?

 

Stay calm Rae. You’ll have your bibimbap really soon, your stomach still can wait, and then you can party all night long.

 

“We should wait for someone.”

“Yes?”

“Sorry. I actually invited someone to join us. Hope you don’t mind.”

 

How can I not mind. That person is making me starving T.T

 

“Oh, no, of course I don’t mind. May I know who’s that person we are waiting for?”

“My…”

“Hi”

“...nephew. Here he is.”

 

It is the other Zhang? Yixing?! -.-

 

“Hi.” I said while forcing a smile to him and he joined our dinner

At least I can start eating now.

 

“I’m done with mine and have to go now. But you two shall continue.”

“Are you going?”

“Yes, why do you want to leave early?”

“Sorry young people. I have promised my family to be home early today. You two stay, alright? The bill has been paid so make sure you to eat till the end.”

 

And with smile, he left me and Yixing.

Half of me is happy cause I can eat all I want, but another half of me isn’t comfortable being left with Yixing.

 

“Lets eat.” I invited him.

 

We then both eat quietly until,

 

“Hey, you weren’t like this when uncle was around.”

He claimed so.

 

“Ermmm, like what?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You look hungry.”

“I am. So?”

“You were so polite, like you had no interest to eat, before he left.”

“You see, I respect him a lot. I don’t want to appear hungry in front of him. Can we eat now?”

“Sure.”

 

I could sense that he smirked at the end.

 

“Why are you here?”

“Uncle asked me to come.”

“Duh. I mean you’re not the type who’d spend time with others like this, yet you are here. Am I wrong?”

“Yes, you are”

“OK I’m sorry” I said as I smiled.

 

It’s hard for me to believe that we are actually talking to each other.

 

Yixing’s POV

I just started a conversation with her and that seems fine so far. I don’t remember if I had talk to someone other than Chan like this cause I usually prefer to stay quiet.

What else should I talk about? If both of us are quiet it’d be awkward and that strengthens her point of saying I’m a ‘no fun’ guy.

Oh yes! The present.

 

“Recently it’s your birthday right?”

“Yeahhh.”

“Happy Birthday.”

“Thank you. That was unexpected from you hahaha.”

“So, they were planning on buying you something, do you like what they’ve bought for you?”

 

I anticipate her answer as if Chan never told me.

 

“Very much! You know what they got me?”

 

Her face expression answering me just convinced me even more. Wow. I didn’t expect she’d love it that much.

 

“The big snorlax.”

“You know?!Wow!”

 

Obviously no one told her it was MY idea to buy her that.

 

*phone rings*

 

“Excuse me.”

 

Rae’s POV

My phone’s ringing and it’s from Fanny, my party animal friend. She must wanna ask if I’d come over to her party or not.

“Hello!!!”

“Hello, heyyy”

“So you gonna come or not?”

“I..”

“Don’t tell me you won’t cause Jen is not around to accompany you”

“Can I bring someone else along?”

“Why not?!OK See you later!”

…..

“Bye…”

 

Should I drag him to the wild party? Is it worth to try persuading him to say yes? Might as well give it a try.

 

“Yixing.”

“???”

“Are you free after this?”

“What kind of answer do you want?”

 

He’s really something today answering my question with a question.

 

“Can I demand you a ‘yes’?”

“It’s a YES then”

“You mean it?”

 

He nodded.

 

“My friend invites me to her party. A wild one! Still won’t change your mind?”

“How wild?”

“As wild as If you stick to your previous answer then I’ll take back what I said bout you.” I gave him a smirk.

“Let’s go!”

 

Yixing is different today, maybe all this while I was wrong bout him.

Sorry not sorry Zhang Yixing.

 

Satisfying dinner, checked!

Someone to go to Fanny's party, checked!

I need my bibimbap no more!