The present

No Fun. Really?

No one’s POV

2 weeks later, Rae just got home from her work outstation. Entering her house, she looked quite tired due to her jet lag. She couldn’t think of anything else other than to reach her bed quickly. Once she opened the door of her room,

 

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!”

“OMG!!!How come you’re here?”

 

She screamed happily upon seeing a huge Snorlax on her bed. She wasted no time to give the new love a hug.

 

“I wonder who put you here.”

 

She read the card left on the Snorlax.

To : Rae

 

Happy Birthday!

How’s the present? We hope you like it.

We also know that your birthday was 3 days ago, but just to let you know, it ain’t over.

 

From : Your best people

 

“Thank you guyssss” she said while couldn’t let the present off of her hug.

 

Jen’s POV

I’m quite sure Rae gonna wake her apartment neighbors tomorrow morning when she has arrived.

And at night we gonna throw a small party for her.

 

….…….

 

It’s time!

Me and a few of our friends from work are already in front of her door step with hands full of stuff.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!” we said as soon as the door is opened and she widely smiled.

“Now if you don’t mind please make a way for us in. These bags are heavy.”

 

Rae’s POV

“Is that how you talk to a birthday girl?”

“Just make sure you clean the mess after this.” I said as a soft revenge.

 

My house is now filled with voices after awhile. Everyone has wished me the moment they enter my house and now what’s left is to appreciate the food they’ve put effort on.

Jen bought a cake from my favourite bakery. That is so sweet of her.

 

“Thank you so much Jen. Thank you people!!!”

 

And before I know it, Jen put a touch of magic on my face.

 

“Hey! The cake is to be eaten!”

“Chillax Rae. It just a few mess.” Jen said, laughing.

 

“Rae. I wonder if you like our present.” Chan asked me, anticipating.

“Of course!!!I wonder how you figured out what I wanted”

“Seriously?!!”

“Yes!Absolutely in love with it!THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH”

“Woah, you’re cool!”

 

I gave him the ‘IKR’ face.

 

No one’s POV

The next day at Yixing’s office,

 

“Hey boss. Morning.”

“Morning. What do you want Chan?”

“Nothing much. How did you know Rae would like that thing as a present?”

 

Chan asked suspiciously and Yixing was slightly taken aback by his friend’s question.

 

“Why? I simply wanna annoy her.” Yixing replied while keeping his cool.

“Annoy her? She freaking loves it!”

“Really?”

“ Yeah. If its true that you wanna annoy her then you’ve failed bro.”

 

Yixing’s POV

She likes it?

I know she would but why this still makes me feel….happy?

What’s wrong with me?

It just a pillow, she likes it, and so what Yixing?