After the party

No Fun. Really?

Rae’s POV

Where am I? This doesn’t smell like my place either. What time is it? It’s dark in here.

I should get out of here.

It’s not dark outside and I’m in someone’s place, but who?

 

“You’re awake?”

 

I just heard Yixing’s voice as I opened the door of the room, and yes it’s him!

 

“Yeah! What’s the time now? Can you send me back home?” giving my sweetest smile.

“3am, and nope! I need sleep too you know. You better go back to sleep cause the drug was pretty strong.”

“Drug?”

“Not now. Goodnight.” 

 

Yixing’s POV

“Yixing. Yixing wake up!”

What else does she want? -.- I told her to sleep right.

 

“Wake up! It’s morning!”

“Morning?!!”

 

I wasted no time to get up and looked at the watch. WTF?! It just 6.00 a.m. .

 

“Rae, is this the effect of you been drugged last night?”

 

She showed a blank clueless face to me.

 

“You wake me up too early!” I said as I pulled my blanket.

“Oh sorry! But hey! You need to send me home. I have to prepare myself for work.”

“So do I.”

“What?!”

“You talk too much, don’t you?”

“I won’t stop unless you have..”

“Just pick anything you want from my closet.”

 

I need my another one hour sleep, so I have to make her out of this room.

 

Rae’s POV

What’s gotten into him? I can’t probably fit his shirts.

Never mind. Everything has a solution so maybe there will be a piece or two that I can pull out as an over-sized shirt. Always think positive.

 

Why is his closet in this room I slept last night? Could it be?

Goodness! I feel bad now. Did he just let me use his room?

 

Nice! I’ve found something to be worn and it goes just perfect with my dress. At least no one at the office would notice, right?

 

No one’s POV

Their day ran as usual. In the evening when it’s time for home, Rae saw her reflection on her car window and realized that she’s in Yixing’s maroon shirt.

 

To : Yixing

I’ll return your shirt tomorrow ok.

 

Rae’s text was answered quite fast.

 

To : Rae

Ok. Just place it on the sofa if I’m not home. Ask Chan my apartment pin.

 

To Rae, Yixing did not make any sense giving away his apartment pin to her.

 

The next day, Rae found out that Yixing was really not home so she placed the shirt on the sofa, thanks to Chan who told her the door pin.

Rae texted Yixing to inform him and she received no reply at all.