I ain't playing that game!

No Fun. Really?

Rae’s POV

Now we are all sitting in a circle. It feels like I’m back to my high school days where me and my friends had a school trip together and when it came to night, we played games, just like now. But this time it is a bit advanced cause I heard someone mentioned ‘7-minutes-in-heaven’. Heck no I’m participating!

 

“Jen, can I excuse myself from the game?”

“No!”

“I’m very sleepy”

“You don’t look so. Just play and trust me it will not reach that level.”

“What level?”

“You know..ehemm..that..level..”

“Sigh…”

 

I’m so going to pout and show how displeased I am by this game for the rest of the night. This kind of game is very dangerous! I’ll just going to go out before its even 7 freaking minutes…

 

“...and those who don’t stay till the time’s up gonna get a severe punishment..”

 

Pffttt… Like I give a damn about that.

 

Chan’s POV

Rae doesn’t look fine. I wonder if she’s sick.

 

“Rae, are you ok?”

“No.”

“Are you sick? Want me to get you medicine?”

“I just don’t want to play this game”

“What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want our close relationship with one another fades if something happens”

“Trust me. This is just a game we always play. It’s just for our bonding not for…you know..pleasure…We are good people...”

 

I gave her a smile.

 

“This is our own version of the game. Don’t worry no fun lady!” I said teasing her at the end.

“How dare you!”

 

Yes I am very daring and now you’re smiling Rae.

 

No one’s POV

They decided to just play 3 rounds of the game which means only 6 people will get chosen. Rae felt at ease until the second round came.

They used a spinning glass bottle to decide the next victim and ……

 

“NO! ITS NOT ME!!! LOOK! IT POINTS MORE TOWARDS CHAN!”

 

Rae shouted her denial.

 

“No it is NOT” Chan replied to save himself.

“Yeah it stops pointing right at you before you moved yourself slightly” Jen added.

 

Rae’s POV

Why Jen? Why? You were supposed to defend me. Sigh.

Now someone is ready to drag me to only God knows where in the house it will be. It just 7 minutes, fine I’ll do it. Maybe *smirk*

 

“You sure it safe inside? No pest?” I asked Lily, the one who brought me in front of this build-in wardrobe.

“Yes. This house is pretty clean inside out.” she smiled at me.

OK I trust you. Or else I just leave before the 7 minutes over” I smiled back at her.

“Oh, you better stay for 7 minutes.” she ‘encouraged’ me.

 

Its not really hot in this wardrobe but I thought its gonna be ONLY 7 minutes but then I remember that they are making me wait for my ‘partner’ to be chosen and come in.

Can’t this be more frustrating!

*footsteps nearing*

 

“Just go in there.” sounded like Lily instructed someone.

 

*wardrobe doors opened* *a figure steps in*

 

“Hey, who are you? Its dark here so can’t see you well”

“Oh its you.”

 

What?! I asked who you are! Fine! I’ll just stay quiet.

 

Oh shoot! I smell something. This smell is familiar. What is it?

OH MY GOD!!!!!

“ARGHHH!!! get away ! let me oouttt!!! there’s a cockroach in here!”

 

Yes. I know how a cockroach smells like.

But now the real problem is WHY THIS GUY whom I can’t see his face stopping me from going out?!

 

“Shhhh…shhhh..”

 

He pulled me to switch our position which means he sacrifices to be the one who is nearer to the smell of the cockroach.

 

“Lets us just get out.”

“No, we have to stay. You can’t even imagine what the punishment will be. I’ve played this game with them before.”

 

And now I come to realisation that this guy is right now hugging me as a means of protecting me from the danger of the 8 legs insect. I am in mental state of blank now.

Should I push him away?

But why my cheeks feel like burning?

 

Come on Rae...This is not the time you should blush. You don't even know who this guy is

 

“How many minutes left” I was at least able to ask him.

“2 minutes”

 

So we gonna be like this in 2 minutes? *gasp*

 

He has now loosen his hug and with some dim rays from the outside I could see his face.

 

WHAT?!!!! WHY MUST IT BE HIM?!!!