Final

No Fun. Really?

Rae’s POV

Today is Saturday and I woke up this evening to see the face of Zhang Yixing still sleeping soundly next to me on my couch, in my house, despite the sound from the television. He looks so peaceful. It has been our routine to hang at each other place since we both agreed not to live in together before the right time comes.

Ever since I woke up from the evening nap, I couldn’t take my eyes off of him and I knew I was smiling and thinking of how life ended up to be very meaningful when Yixing exists. My focus, then, landed on his lips. We rarely kiss as he found it is unnecessary to do it every time, but that doesn’t mean he’s not a good kisser. He is! And it gets dangerous when he brings it to another level.

 

“You’re awake?” he suddenly asked with eyes closed.

“Erm. Yixing…”

“Yes?”

“Can I kiss you?Now.”

 

He kept silent and when I was about to get off of the couch,

 

“I thought you gonna do it without asking any permission cause you know, I am yours.”

 

With opened eyes now he smirked and pulled me in his embrace and then, we kissed!

 

“Zhang Yixing!”

“What?!” he was quite shocked with my sudden yelling.

“I thought I was to kiss you! But you kissed me. This ain’t fair!”

“Why is it so? We kissed and that’s what matters, right?” he asked with his terrified and blank look.

 

I know my action was silly but I couldn’t resist myself from being one when I’m with him. Of course I was joking when I said he’s unfair.

I left him to take my shower and I heard him told me to dress properly as he wanted to take me out. Probably just for dinner, so I decided to go on with a piece of floral shorts jumpsuit.

 

Yixing’s POV

Rae being Rae, I absolutely understood the reason for her silly yelling. Whenever I kissed her, she turned red and her cheeks became warmed, sign of her defeat.

 

“Yixing, I’m done. Let’s go!”

 

Now, it is about to begin. My biggest plan in my entire life. I’m sure ready to face any consequence coming.

 

“Where are we going to have dinner? I’m hungry.”

“I made you some sandwiches before.” I handed her the container while kept on focusing on the road.

“Where are we going now then?”

“You’ll see in an hour.”

“It must be far…sandwich is good..” she kinda mumbled to herself.

 

Thank God she didn’t ask further or I wouldn’t be able to explain anything to her. To kill the time before reaching our destination, we talked a lot of nonsensical stuff and laughed between ourselves. When I took the last turn to our destination, she screamed.

 

“Zhang Yixing!!! This is where you first hugged me!”

 

Excitement was all over her face.

 

“Yeah, yeah…But we are not going to the mansion…yet.”

“AND! I protected you. Not hugged.” I gave her a smirk and what I got back was her scoff.

 

“Well then, at least lets have a walk by the beach. Oh! Just remembered. Here is Lax’s origin.”

“Seriously?”

 

She sticked her tongue to me and ran towards the beach, laughing. At some point, she stopped walking and waited for me so she could link her arm with mine. Again, we talked about random things.

 

“Let’s go home.” she said cutely.

“We’re not going home.” I smiled at her.

“But I’m cold.” she pouted.

“Lets get in the mansion and have something to eat.”

 

Her eyes suddenly got bright. Bet she must be very cold cause she went off first leaving me behind.

 

Rae’s POV

The moment I stepped into the mansion I was in awe when I saw the dining table was set perfectly awesome with food enough for both of us and the atmosphere was undeniably romantic with the candles lighted up.

“You did this?”

Yixing just nodded to my question before leading me to the table and pulled the chair for me to sit. I was almost speechless and couldn’t stop smiling.

 

“We are going to eat, aren’t we?” he asked me.

“Of course.”

 

When we finished eating, Yixing suggested us to head upstairs to the room and watch the television before we ended up sleeping. One problem rang in my mind in the midst of watching.

 

“We did not bring any clothe with us, so what makes it comfortable for us to stay here overnight?”

“No tension, just enjoy the movie,I’ve prepared everything.”

 

His smiled didn’t give me any assurance until he gestured his hand to the large wardrobe while still holding the TV controller.

I got off the bed and reach the wardrobe to find my luggage was there, his as well.

I gasped a little loudly that Yixing responded to it by switching off the TV and sat at the edge of the bed facing me.

 

“Told you. Everything is prepared nicely, by me.” giving his triumphant look.

“What did you pack for me?” raising my eyebrow.

“Bring your luggage here and check everything.”

 

He tapped the space on the bed next to him and so I dragged the luggage and placed it there. When I opened it, my belongings were arranged neatly, but my instinct telling me to go through piece by piece in case he put a prank on me so I’d dress like a fashion terrorist.

While checking, I jokingly said he missed something. My Snorlax. He laughed half-heartedly, maybe too sick of me mentioning that thing.

 

“Can’t I just be him, instead?” he asked while playing with my free hand.

 

I wasn’t sure how serious his question was, especially when i was focusing on something that wasn’t mine in my luggage been put under my shirts.

 

“Yixing, is this yours?” showing him a small white box.

“It’s in your luggage so it is yours then.” he answered while still holding my hand.

“I’m sure it’s…,”

 

He cut my words and let go of my hand,

 

“Open it to see whether it is yours or not.”

 

I looked at him once before I opened the box and my heart suddenly beating so fast as if I knew something big was going to happen.

The moment the box was opened and the content was revealed, my heart seemed to skip a few beats before it turned normal but still beating fast.

 

It was a RING!

It was simple but damn I knew it was expensive. Just by the look I knew it coukd perfectly fit my finger. The ring that I had always dreamed of to show that I’m belong to someone.

 

“What’s next Yixing?” was all I managed to say after a while and he stood up to face me.

 

“It is the most meaningful thing ever happened to me if you answer me positively.” he said, now holding my hands.

 

“What’s the question?” I looked at him in the eyes, anticipating.

If gaze would kill, I think I have reached the heaven the moment before he started to speak.

 

“Will you be mine, forever? Marry me.”

 

“YES!” I said as quick as a lightning bolt, clear, and loud! No smiles could be avoided.

 

Yixing looked at me in disbelief in spite of smiling.

 

“Yixing! I said YES! Are you not going to..”

“Oh God! Sorry! I can put the ring on you, right?” he took out the ring from the box and put it on me when I gave him the green light.

 

“Rachel, thank you so much! I love you!”

“You don’t have to thank me. I love you too Mr. Zhang!”

 

Next thing we knew, we were in each other embrace.

 

“Yixing, you know, if I replace Snorlax with you it means I’m gonna hug you every day. Still wanna proceed?” I once I remembered his previous question.

“I don’t mind. It’s my big pleasure.” He said, chuckling

 

To summarize everything that happened tonight, Zhang Yixing planned a sweet night and the highlight was his proposal. I might have sensed him, but when it did actually happen, I was beyond feeling touched and happy.

I could feel his sincerity when he kissed me on my forehead. He was very gentle and loving. However, that did not last long when the atmosphere turned heated and everybody could predict what happened next between us.

 

No one’s POV

A month later, the day of the two’s wedding, many family members, relatives, and close friends were there to make the event joyful. Jen was appointed as the matron of honor, even though Rae for being an ‘aunt’ due to her married status.

 

“Do you forget that you’re getting married too?”

That’s how Jen made Rae shut from saying such things.

 

During the thank you speech part by the groom and the bride, Yixing did not forget to mention Chan who has helped him in certain ways. Chan who usually would feel proud,felt shy instead during the event.

 

“Why is he like that?” Rae whispered to her husband.

“Maybe he found someone who makes his heart flutters here.”

“Who could it be?”

“Don’t bother about him. Think about us.” Yixing smirked.

 

The wedding went on smoothly.

The next things happened in their life were better than they ever had.

Marking a year of their marriage, they were blessed with the news of welcoming their first baby. There were challenges at times, but the couple managed to go through them all for the sake of their family happiness.

When the baby boy was born Rae told the small man,

 

“Hey young man, when you grow up, please be a lively child or else you’ll be a ‘ no fun’ person and no one wanna be my daughter-in-law.”

 

“Excuse me, some just do not want to show how good they are unnecessarily.”

“You’re married to one now.”

“And no words can describe how happy we are as a family.”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has come to an end. Thanks for reading =)

I'd like to apologize if this doesn't meet your expectations or whatsoever since i just begun writing and this is my first attempt.

Readers you're jjang!!! <3