Someone has changed

No Fun. Really?

Yixing’s POV

It’s 8am in the morning and I am now going towards the kitchen to get something to drink. Some of them are already awake but Chan is still sleeping soundly upstairs.

 

“Where’s Chan?”

“Still sleeping.”

“Don’t bother to call him for breakfast. Pfftt. By the way, come join breakfast with us” Yeonie said.

 

Sure I’ll join. I think I socialize better with them now.

 

*someone enters the kitchen*

 

I can sense someone is coming from behind me and that person’s perfume smells familiar. I know this scent…. Oh! That Rae.

And I’m confuse with myself as to why I am actually turning around to confirm whether it is really her or not?

 

OK! And now we are looking at each other. So I think I should just smile.

 

But hey! She kinda wanna avoid looking at me. Was I being offensive last night?

If I did, then should I apologize?

 

Rae’s POV

He just what????He smiled at me!!!! Is he in his right mind?

But why am I this flustered to see him?

 

Ok cool down Rae. You’re just to shock of last night’s game.

 

“Ermmm, so what are we going to do today? Chan is still sleeping, I assume, as he’s not here” I asked everyone.

“We’re also not sure but it is not bad right if we go to the nearest beach?”

“Is there any good food?”

“There you go again. Food, food, food, and MOREEEE FOOD!!! Yet you barely gain any weight”

“I know I don’t easily gain weight so that is my excuse to eat” I jokingly annoyed Jen.

 

The plan comes true. We are all now at the beach. Nice beach. And of course, nice shops!

One thing has captured my heart but I can’t buy it. I can’t because I didn’t come here by my own car. The thing is huge. I feel like I wanna cry now.

 

“Jen, isn’t that cute?”

“Indeed.”

“It looks comfortable, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah..."

 

She doesn’t even look at me cause she’s too busy taking pictures. *sigh*

 

“I want it! But I cannot. Such a sad story right?” I made a sad face which she didn’t even bother to look.

 

It’s ok. Till we meet again ‘huge, fluffy, whatever you are, Snorlax’.

Image result for bed cushion pikachu

 

Yixing’s POV

How old is she to wanting that? Well, it is actually a cute huge pillow. So childish!

 

 

….……..

 

 

Chan’s POV

Wahhh. 4 days sure fly to fast. It is now time to leave this mansion. Had so much fun with them and I gotta say that Yixing actually looked please with it. I bet he is now used to be around with us.

 

What’s going on over there? Am I being left out from their meeting again?

Yixing is there too! This can’t be happening. I must involve too

 

“Hey hey hey! Stop having a discussion without me. My heart aches” I grasped my chest jokingly.

 

“We appreciate your silliness Chan, but we are now need to get serious to think of..”

“Of what?”

“Let her finish, can you?”

 

Yixing, did you just low-key telling me to ‘shut up’???

 

“...what should we give Rae for her birthday next week. HAHAHAHAHA Gotcha!”

“That is all?!”

“Yeah. But it is fine if you do not want to.”

 

“Guys, I don’t want to force you to share buying the gift for her. It is just a suggestion and you know how much I love her as my best friend.”

 

“Oh it is fine. We can all share some amount to get her something. No big deal.”

“She always thinks of us.”

“Awww, thank you people so much!”

“So, what should we get her? Hurry before she sees us discussing here.”

 

“How about a huge pillow?”

“Are you serious Zhang?”

“Why not. I think she’ll like it. You came up with a unique idea Mr. Zhang”

“ Errr.. don’t call me that. Here.”

 

Birthday gift for Rae. She deserves it. But I am sure I wasn’t dreaming when Yixing gave his ‘brilliant’ idea of buying a her a pillow. Why would she need one?

And Jen said his idea is good.

I can’t really process this in my brain.

 

BUT!

Why is Yixing acting so weird. Gave his idea for someone’s birthday present ain’t his thing YET HE DID IT. He is just weird lately!