He's gone

No Fun. Really?

No one’s POV

It has been almost 2 weeks since Rae and Yixing last met and since she returned the shirt. Rae has kept herself busy recently until Chan called asking to have dinner together since he’s nearby her workplace.

 

“Where’s Jen? You two are inseparable,”

“She’s on leave.”

“It just two of us then.”

“Obviously. Why called me for dinner? No one wanna come with you?”

“Pffttt. You should be thankful I invited you.”

 

The dinner went smooth with them exchanging their recent stories and Rae couldn’t hold her calm self from sharing about her happiness every time she comes home eager to hug her Snorlax.

 

“That big pillow?! Thought you’ve thrown it away hahaha!”

“Why would I?”

“Yixing made the right suggestion of buying that then, though he probably just wanna cut all the craps of choosing something else for you.”

“His idea?! Wah this is a new info for me today. By the way, how’s he?”

“I’m not sure bout him.”

“Duh. You meet him everyday at work.”

 

Chan shook his head and that made Rae confused.

 

“He flew to China 2 weeks ago.”

“Really? I was with him 2 weeks ago.”

“Erm. He didn’t tell you? Maybe he’s in hurry.”

“You’re right. So when will he be back?”

“No one knows. Maybe he’s just gonna stay there.”

 

Rae was very shocked. Chan noticed her change in expression and started to liven up the mood again.

 

Chan’s POV

Is she that shocked? She’s not that close to Yixing as far as I know. She’s not taking it to the heart right, the fact that Yixing didn’t tell her?

 

Rae’s POV

I swear I was beyond shocked when I know Yixing has left and not even Chan knows when he’s gonna come back. Why didn’t he tell me? I know we just spent a few times together but at least we know each other!

I’m feeling a bit angry now and I don’t know why I should feel like this towards someone I’m not closely attached to. Too emotional. Maybe my time of the month is about to come.

 

No one’s POV

5 months have passed.

Everyone is doing well, especially Jen. She’s counting days for her wedding and is busy with all the preparations. When her fiance can’t make a time to deal with some of the appointments, she resorts to drag Rae to come with her.

Today’s the day of her wedding cake tasting and of course Rae is with her. Rae indeed offered herself to come along!

 

“How many cakes are we going to taste?” Rae asked happily.

“Around 4 to 5 after I shortlisted them.”

“Nice!”

 

“Jen,”

“Urm?”

“Are you really gonna get married? This ain’t a dream right? Cause I think so.”

“Come on Rae. Are you not happy for me?”

“No No No! That’s not what I meant. I am beyond happy over your happiness. I love you so much and you know that.” Rae said hugging Jen.

“Time sure flies very fast. It feels just like yesterday we spent our time hunting for food and all those girly stuff.”

“Awww I love you too, but now you have to stop loving me. Not stop entirely just GO FIND YOURSELF SOMEONE!”

“Woah! Here comes the love advice.” Rae said rolling her eyes and quickly diverting her eyes to the cakes being brought.

 

After the cake tasting, they went to hang out at Rae’s place.

 

Jen’s POV

Rae’s place is always nice as usual, but she can’t continue being alone. I’m getting married very soon and I also can’t wait the same thing to happen to Rae.

 

“Hey Rachel.”

“Here you go again. What is it this time?”

“Don’t you have anyone on your mind? Share with me, please. There’s no one else here. It’s our secret.” I pleaded her with my adorable eyes and pout.

 

“No. Not yet the time maybe. One thing I can assure you is that I AM HAPPY”

Rae gave me a big smile that annoyed me.

 

I can just speechlessly stare at her lying on her Snorlax.

That Snorlax is cute tho.

 

Hey! It was what Yixing told to get her. Suddenly I remember what Chan once told me but I didn’t bother to take it seriously that time.

 

“I saw her few days ago. I wonder if she’s fine.”

“What do you mean?”

“Last time she was dead shocked to know Yixing has gone for China cause apparently she said he didn’t tell her anything a day before he went.”

 

Why did she act so? Unless,...

She has actually grown a feeling for him!

 

And also!

It can’t be a coincidence Yixing suddenly thought of having that Snorlax for her, specifically that big pillow. Does he too…?

 

Rae’s POV

Now that Jen mentioned bout Yixing,

Why it is weird without him around recently?

I miss him?!!!!

This can't be true right?