Chapter Eight

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 22, 2016.

Wonshik was asleep when he suddenly got a text message on his phone. It worked as an alarm since he never sets one either way. They never seem to do their job, Wonshik says but that is only because he is a heavy sleeper. The only noice that gets him out of bed is the soft voice of his boyfriend. But that is sometimes, because Jaehwan can be as loud as he wants to be and that works a lot better than the damn alarm in his phone.

He sits up in the bed and yawns as he reaches for his phone that is on the night stand. He runs his eyes and unlock his phone. He has three missed call from his mom (he should call her right now) and three text messages. One from his mom again, one from Jaehwan and one from the realtor.

He decides to call his mom. Even though, he is a grown men, having a some missed call from your mom means that you are dead. Not literally but she will be mad. That is just how mothers are. He suddenly hears the tone change of the phone and a soft hello on the other end.

"Mom, something wrong? You called three times in a row," Wonshik asks taking off the blankets that were barely covering him. He doesn't stay still when he sleeps so he never expects to be fully cover by his blankets once he has woken up.

"Kim Wonshik! You haven't contacted us for months, what do you expect?" His mom yells through the phone. But he can tell she is just joking. He literally calls her every week to see how they are doing.

"Just get to the point, why did you called?" He chuckles as he stands up from his bed and walks over to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He takes his toothbrush, takes the toothpaste and puts some on the toothbrush.

"Oh you," he hears his mom laughs in the other end as he brush his teeth. "When are you and Jaehwanie coming to visit for the holidays?" Ah! The question he was waiting for.

His family is weirdly fond of Jaehwan, especially his mother. She sees Jaehwan as another child of her, even though he is dating Wonshik. They already sees him as part of the family and every time Wonshik brings Jaehwan over to visit his parents; they always ask the same question, when are you proposing? Wonshik keeps telling them that the time will come but they have only been dating for a year now, it is too soon to think about marriage. Though, he doesn't see himself with anybody else but Lee Jaehwan.

He cleans his mouth with water and answers his mom, "Well I don't really know, maybe two days after Christmas since his parents want us to go to their house too and Jaehwan already told the twenty-six," he explains to his mom as he makes his way towards the kitchen.

"Oh it is okay! The twenty-seven then?" He just hums the response to her and he is trying to make himself some breakfast. Though, he might just eat lunch since it is almost noon. "Oh good! I will see you and Jaehwan soon! Bye bye!" And with that the call ends.

He almost throws his phone aside, kind of forgot about the other messages. So he unlocks his phone again and reads Jaehwan's text message first.

Babeeeeee! Hope you slept well ~ >< I will be coming over around noon to cuddle ^^ love youuuuuuuu >///<

From: Jaehwanie-boo <3

He chuckles at his boyfriend's cuteness and replies to him. And yes, he changed Jaehwan's contact ID, well it was mostly because Jaehwan kept insisting that he wanted Wonshik to change it to something better. So he did.

He looks at the last text message he got. It didn't had an ID set but he knows it is the realtor. It says that the papers he has to read and the contract he has to sign it is all outside of his doors. So he puts his phone down on the counter and walks over towards the door. He opens it and sees and envelope fall over. He picks it up and closes the door.

He then puts it on top of his bed, he will read it later, Wonshik says to himself and walk towards the kitchen. He needs to at least prepare something if Jaehwan is coming over. Knowing Jaehwan pretty well, once he walks through that door and demand food. So he must prepare himself for it and prepare himself for a day to just cuddle together; with Taekwoon's cat siting between them.