Chapter Two

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

*https://youtu.be/_7EyhXyeA8A < link to the song Hongbin and Hyuk sing here ^^*

 

 

December 7, 2016.

Wednesday. We are already in the middle of the week and Jaehwan cannot wait any longer. He just wants today to be finish. Today is his final test that he is giving and the test it is just a not so simple task: singing. Sometimes he questions himself if he wants to kill himself for give such a difficult test. Since it is difficult for both parties, Jaehwan thinks he is one of those professors that everyone hates because he gives very difficult tests and homework. But hey, they are at university.

Jaehwan will love to see the faces of his students when they see that working is a lot difficult than studying for a freaking test. Jaehwan sighs and sits at his chair that is behind his desk. Five minutes until his students start entering one by one, pair by pair or group by group. He gave the liberty to chose whatever song they wanted. The condition was if the song was sang by a soloist you had to do it alone and so on with the pairs and the groups.

Five minutes pass and the first person walks into the classroom. The person introduces herself and tells Jaehwan what she is going to sing. He writes all the details in a paper and tells her to starts. The girl starts to sing, her voice was smooth. When Jaehwan heard what song she was singing, he did not know if she could do. He does have faith in his students and even though Modern Times by IU is not a song that is difficult to sing but it has it parts.

She only had to sing a minute of it and Jaehwan writes every little observation he makes in the paper with the information she gave him. Finally grading her, he hands her the paper so she could see it. A smile forms across her face, "Thank you, Professor Lee," the girl says handing him the paper back. He takes and replies to her, "No problem Eunji, keep up the good work, okay? I will see you next semester," she nods and bows then walking out of the room.

He sighs and pats his cheeks. "One down, twenty more to go," he says to himself, putting Eunji's paper in a folder then taking out a plain one for the person to come. This time is a pair, and is a pair he is very familiar with.

"Good afternoon, Professor Lee, I'm Sanghyuk and my partner is Hongbin," Hyuk says with a big smile in his face. Sanghyuk radiates confidence and cheerfulness and that's one of the things he likes about him. Hongbin, in another hand, radiates seriousness, in which Jaehwan thinking about it suits the boy. Even though, he has seen him and Sanghyuk goofing around far to many times.

"What song are you both going to sing?" Jaehwan asks while writing both of their names in the blank piece of paper in front of him.

Hongbin scratches the back of his neck, clearly a bit nervous, "We were going to chose Beautiful Liar by LR but we ended up choosing One Spring Day by TAKE instead," he says looking at Jaehwan. Jaehwan raises an eyebrow but writes the song they are going to sing non the less on the piece of paper. So they were going to sing Beautiful Liar huh?, Jaehwan thinks. It felt weird for him to someone actually wanting to sing one of the song his boyfriend and his friend wrote and compose.

Jaehwan smiles and signals the two boys to start singing. Sanghyuk starts singing, his voice is soft like you think clouds are. Next his voice mixes up with Hongbin and they create a really soothing environment with just their voices. Jaehwan writes something on the paper and continues to watch them. Next it was Hongbin alone, his voice is deep and makes you feel in peace, it also feels like you are just wrapped in a silky blanket with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand in a cold weather.

The minute is up but Jaehwan reassures them to continue singing. He loves their singing voice more than their talking voice. They get annoying most of the time when they decide to gossip instead of actually paying attention to class.

They finish singing and Jaehwan writes both of their grades next to their names and hands the paper to them. Both boys take the paper eager to see how they did. A big smile appear across their faces and Jaehwan could not be more glad. They did amazing so it was obvious that he was going to give them the most anticipated grade they wanted.

Giving the paper back to Jaehwan, both of the boys bow in front of their professor and give them their very honest thank you. Jaehwan chuckles, "You two deserve it, both did excellent! I expect you two to do as well as you did today next semester," Hongbin laughs, "Relax, Professor Lee, I know I will! Happy Holidays sir!", "Happy Holidays to you too Hongbin, same goes to you Sanghyuk," with that both boys left the classroom.

Jaehwan sighs, "Still too much to do," he murmurs to himself when suddenly he hears his phone. Pulling it out he sees is a text message from his beloved. He smiles and reads the message.

I know you are busy but I just want to remember you how much I love you! <3

Sender: Wonshikkie *^*

He laughs at his boyfriend's adorableness, but he needed that. Then suddenly another text message enters his phone, he quickly open it, seeing that it is from Wonshik. It reads:

After you are done, we are going somewhere to eat (my treat) so I will pick you up. Be ready my prince <3 :*

Sender: Wonshikkie *^*

He blushes, Damn you Wonshik-ah! Now I have to explain to my students why my face is all red, he thinks. But he is pretty sure of something right now. He cannot wait until he is done so he can have a nice and relaxing meal with his love. But first, he needs to grade 18 more students on their finals and he was not looking forward to it.

A/N:

You can see it is already connecting with the other stories wooo!! Also tell me if you want in the stories!

Thank you so much for reading! Until next update byeeee ^^