Prologue

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

November 30, 2016.

It is a very cold day in Seoul, South Korea. Jaehwan was in his usual spot in a cafe he always goes. He decided on a hot chocolate instead of his usual coffee. Even though is it a Wednesday, he didn't had to go work today. Today was one of his rarely days off.

He works as a music professor and today he was giving a 'free pass' as Jaehwan likes to call it to not come to class but just do a simple assignment. The assignment was to go to the music room and practice a Christmas song for the next week.

It is a simple assignment if you see as just singing but remember they need to go a certain note at a certain time and others things which does not makes it that simple and easy. It is not easy for both parties, he is going to have a difficult time evaluating them.

He sighed and drank some of his hot chocolate that wasn't as hot as when he first got it. It was warm but he still drank from it because it warmed his body a bit and he wasn't going to waste it.

He was waiting for his boyfriend. He wanted to see his boyfriend so bad right now. He hasn't seen him in a week because how busy each of them are with their jobs. Finally, they get a day off so that they could relax and enjoy each other's company.

He was gazing at his beverage that he didn't notice the large cup of green tea placed in front of him and someone sitting across him. By the sound of fingers snapping is when he realize that Wonshik was in front of him.

His boyfriend was smiling at him knowing he wasn't paying attention when he arrived. "Sorry babe, I zoned out." Jaehwan explained, chuckling at his behavior.

They have only been dating for a year now but Wonshik knows that his always enthusiastic, cute boyfriend was thinking of work. He always zones out when he thinks about it; thinking on what assignments he will give, how he will teach the next class, how he will make the class a lot more enjoyable, how he will grade the students, etc; and that's not what he wants his boyfriend to be worrying and thinking about at this moment.

"Baby, please stop thinking about work; for just today, okay? You need to relax, you have been working very hard lately." Wonshik said, extending his hand and grabbing the other's. Jaehwan looked at him and he could see the sincere feeling in the other's eyes. He smiled and replied, "Okay, I will."

They spend almost half of the day at the cafe. They just talked and talked, about anything really. Jaehwan being a very talkative person is was easy to keep the conversation going. They also had their lunch there because they didn't want to left the comforting warm of the cafe to the freezing cold of the outside just to look for something to eat.

But neither of them mind a bit. They just wanted to stay by each other and enjoy the moment they haven't been able to spend in a week. Even if it was just as simple as going to the cafe and stay there. That was their little happy world and they wouldn't change it for anything right now.