Chapter Five

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 18, 2016.

"This is a three bedrooms apartment, one being the master bedroom, a really nice modern kitchen, the living room is very spacious and modern; perfect for family gathering and parties." The realtor says showing Wonshik every single aspect of the new apartment he is looking at.

He has been thinking of moving into a new place for sometime. The apartment he is currently living in is perfect but only has one bedroom and if someone from his family wanted to stay with him for the night it was inconvenient. Also he was getting tired of how long it takes him to go to work and to Jaehwan's place.

So far this apartment might look like the one. The realtor tells him he can look around, so that's what he does. He goes to the kitchen first. Marble countertops, black cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.

He thens decides to walk to the master bedroom. He opens the door and sees the big bed in the middle of the room. The bedroom is decorated nicely, it has a very Wonshik's style. He walks inside of the room and sees two other doors. He walks towards the left one. He opens it and sees a walk-in closet. "So the other one must be the bathroom," he says to himself and walks towards the other door.

He opens the door and sees that it is indeed the bathroom. The bathroom looks like it is out of a home design magazine. "Wow," is all Wonshik says when he enters the bathroom. It is breath taking, he still doesn't know how this place is cheaper to the maximum he is willing to pay.

"Do you like it sir?" The realtor asks him. Scaring the out of Wonshik. He looks at the realtor with scared eyes and a hand on his chest where his heart is. The realtor chuckles, "Sorry for scaring you, I was checking since you were quiet," she says, looking down. You can clearly tell she is blushing.

Wonshik chuckles, "It's okay," he reassures her and adds, "I do like it; in fact, I like it a lot," he says answering her previous question. The realtor was about to say something when his phone went off. Mumbling a sorry to the realtor, Wonshik answers his phone.

"Hello?" Wonshik says since he didn't check who call him; he will just play it formal. "So I'm not going to get a 'Hi baby' from you?" says the caller on the other end and Wonshik can already tell who it is.

"Sorry baby, didn't check the caller ID before picking it up," he explains Jaehwan. Jaehwan hums and replies, "It's okay but can you come pick me up? I'm hungry and I want to eat out with you," he can already tell Jaehwan is pouting.

He chuckles and says, "Okay, I'll be on my way," he suddenly had to put his phone away from his ear because Jaehwan's screaming. "Wait, what are you wearing?" Jaehwan suddenly asks, "Uh a black t-shirt with a grey coat, why?" Wonshik says, confuse on why his boyfriend asks him what he is wearing.

"Oh nothing, bye baby," Jaehwan says and hangs up. Wonshik shakes his head and puts his phone back on the back pocket of his jeans. "Sorry about that,", "Oh no problem at all, I guess you should pick up your girlfriend then," the realtor says and he chuckles.

He didn't mention Jaehwan's name at all when he was talking to him so the realtor must of think it was his girlfriend, instead of boyfriend. "I don't have a girlfriend," Wonshik explains. "But you were calling-" he cuts off the realtor adding, "I have a boyfriend," he chuckles at the reaction of the realtor.

"Oh sorry," the realtors says, looking down. Wonshik chuckles and says, "But you're right, I must get going. He will talk non-stop if I don't get there quick enough," Wonshik bows and starts walking out of the master bedroom.

"Ah!" He exclaims, suddenly stoping, "can you email me the contract of this place? I will like to buy it," he adds. The realtor quickly nods and he is off to pick up Jaehwan.

The reason he decides to buy that apartment, aside from being in his budge range and being his style of decor. It was because he could visual him with a certain person living there. That non other is Jaehwan himself.