Chapter Nine

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 23, 2016.

It is a Friday afternoon now in Seoul. The sky is grey and gloomy, snow is falling and the streets are busier than ever. Today is the day before Christmas Eve. Everyone is out in the streets, trying to buy something last minute. Nothing that you will see out of the ordinary.

Sadly today, Wonshik won't be seeing Jaehwan. Both of them have to get ready for tomorrow. The day they will spend together from the very beginning of that day. Wonshik has to go to the realtor's office to hand her the papers he has signed. Also he will receive the key to that apartment. He couldn't be happier.

Everything is falling into place, nothing is going wrong. He might just call this holiday season simply magical and perfect. He cannot wait until he has that key in his hand. He will quickly go to a shop to have it duplicate it and obviously give it to Jaehwan. He also cannot wait for the surprise he has for him.

Standing in front of the realtor's office, a smile appears on his face and he enters the office. He is quickly greeted by her. They talked about all the arrangements he wanted to have on the apartment. He gives the envelope back with everything inside and he is given a key. A golden key and that key brings him an outstanding happiness.

He has a kind of dream place now. There is something missing and he knows what it is. He just hope that it can be possible to make it his dream place. He thanks the realtor and walks out of the office. She told him that he can move right after Christmas which will be perfect. Start a new year in a new apartment. He quickly goes towards a shop to duplicate the key and he cannot wait to give it to Jaehwan.

 

Jaehwan, on the other hand, is busy wrapping presents. He could have done it a long time ago but his work and he being a needy boyfriend and always wants to be with Wonshik, he never got to it until now.

He has been sitting on the floor, beside the little Christmas tree him and Wonshik put up. It is small but they hope that one day they could put a big one on their own place. Hopefully soon, Jaehwan expects.

He looks at the little box in his hands. He has been sitting on the floor for hours thinking how to wrap Wonshik's gift. But then he feels he shouldn't wrap it but just put a bow on top of it. He just couldn't decide on a simple task that it is wrapping a gift. Though it can be tedious if someone doesn't really enjoy doing that activity.

He really just can't wait to go over to Wonshik's apartment. They will walk around the park they love to visit at random times and prepare dinner at Jaehwan's place. Though normally, Wonshik is the one who cooks. He never seems to have food on his fridge. So Jaehwan's place it was. There is a fridge full of food and they only thing needed is both of them to cook it. Though, it will be more like Wonshik will cook while Jaehwan takes a bite of some of the food Wonshik is using.

But he really can't wait for it. Because for him, it is going to feel like a winter wonderland, as magical as it.