Chapter Four

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 14, 2016.

Jaehwan is sitting on his office that is located in the Arts Deparment in the University. He could be at his sweet cozy home relaxing, but no, he needs to upload his students' grades on the portal of the university. He can do it from the comfort of his house but he knows that he won't do any work there. He will probably fall asleep.

It is nine in the morning, he has a cup of coffee he bought from the machine across the hall from his office. He was lazy to go all the way across campus to actually go buy a cup of coffee from the cafeteria. He sighs and takes a big gulp of it. Since the coffee is now warm, it is a lot easier to drink it quickly.

He sighs and tells himself he needs to start already. His students must be anxious waiting their grade. He takes out his roll book and puts it next to his laptop. Entering his institutional email and his password; he is finally inside of the portal. He goes and clicks where the professors can post the students' grades.

He looks for his first class in the portal then on his roll book. He adds the grades slowly, trying not to make any mistakes. He hits save and send then he goes towards his second class.

Having five classes a day, that the majority of those classes have more than 30 students in them. Jaehwan is going to be doing this for awhile. Sometimes he hates that the Deparment Director gave him so many classes but at the same time, he won't complain. He still does get pay, maybe a little more than what he usually will get for only having three classes but still, work is work.

Wonshik in another hand is at his apartment. Lazily spread on the couch, looking for something to watch on the tv. He is bored. He wants to see his boyfriend but he knows better than to interrupt Jaehwan when he is working. He will just get really cranky and Wonshik doesn't want to have any of that.

An hour has pass and Wonshik is still on the couch. But now, he has a blanket covering him, a bowl of popcorn and a really affectionate Coffee next to him while he watches a movie that he randomly found while searching through the channels. He looks at the cat and then at the tv.

A few minutes pass and Wonshik suddenly gets an idea. He looks at Coffee and says, "C'mon here, we need to take a selca," while he puts the now empty bowl of popcorn on the coffee table in front of him.   He takes his phone and gently grabs Coffee.

Coffee looks up at Wonshik and starts him on his cheek. Wonshik giggles and decides to take the picture now. He does so and quickly give Coffee a kiss on top of her little head and let's her lay next to him.

He quickly looks for Jaehwan's contact and quickly sends him a cute little text with the picture of him and Coffee. Putting his phone aside he hopes that the little message and the photo will make Jaehwan smile.

Meanwhile, Jaehwan was entering the last grade when he got the text message. Hiring save and send, he sighs. He can finally relax. Semester is finally done and Christmas is around the corner and he cannot wait.

For a moment, Jaehwan has forgotten that he has a text message waiting to be read in his phone. He remembers again once he finished assorting everything on his desk. He picks up his phone while he takes his coat and briefcase. He smiles when he sees it is from Wonshik. He opens it and reads it.

Babe, hope you're not too tired to keep us company later today!

*insert picture* 

From: Wonshikkie <3 :*

He chuckles and sends a reply to Wonshik. Putting his phone on the back pocket of his pants. He can finally put on his coat and walk outside to the freezing cold. "I'm coming baby, just wait," he says to himself. Making his way towards the subway so he could get to Wonshik's apartment and cuddle the day away.

 

A/N:

Sorry for not updating sooner. Mental breakdown right now, reason why this chapter is so damn short. Sorry again ;-;