Chapter Eleven

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 25, 2016.

 

 

The sun rays peer through the curtains of Jaehwan’s window. Both of them are sleeping peacefully. Wonshik has his arms around Jaehwan and Jaehwan has his head is on top of Wonshik’s chest. Jaehwan starts to wake up. He groans as he tries to pry himself off Wonshik, not succeeding though. He opens his eyes and looks at his surroundings. The room is filled with light from the sun making everything a little too bright for his eyes. He rubs his eyes then looks at Wonshik. Well, try to. Wonshik held on his waist for his dear life that it was difficult to even move a bit.

He sees his boyfriend’s pouty lips. His mouth is open slightly as he lets out a soft snore making Jaehwan chuckle. He traces his cold fingers through Wonshik’s exposed chest. Wonshik hardly sleep with clothes on but sometimes he will just wear his boxers and some sweatpants. As of now, he is wearing clothes on his bottom part of the body but him being Wonshik, he at least needs to have his skin feel the sheets of the bed. Wonshik shifts a bit, pulling Jaehwan closer and Jaehwan laughs.

Oh, how he wishes to wake up to this beautiful man next to him every single day. “Maybe one day,” he tells himself as he pokes the side of Wonshik’s stomach making him groan. “Morning, babeee! Wake the up!” Jaehwan says, laughing as Wonshik groaning again. He knows how much Wonshik loves his sleep but it is Christmas. It is their first Christmas together and they ain’t going to be in bed all day. Maybe cuddle here and there but Jaehwan wants to open his presents. Even though, they aren’t many presents to open in his house, he still wants to open the few he has.

Wonshik opens his eyes and looks at Jaehwan, “It is too early,” he says with his raspy, deep morning voice. Jaehwan chuckles and looks over to his clock on his night stand, “It is eleven thirty in the morning, it is almost noon! It ain’t early at all,” he says getting out of Wonshik’s embrace. Wonshik whines by not having Jaehwan close to him anymore. “Come on! It is Christmas, let’s open our presents,” Jaehwan says as he walks out of his bedroom, with Coffee trailing behind him. Wonshik chuckles at the sight of it.

“Well might as well just get out of bed,” he says to himself.  He takes the blankets off him and gets out of the bed. He debates on whether he should put a shirt on now or later. He throws it back to the bed and decides to put it on later. He walks out of Jaehwan’s bedroom and into the kitchen. He can see Jaehwan singing some Christmas song as he cooks them what it seems to be pancakes. He walks slowly and carefully towards Jaehwan. Jaehwan’s back is turned towards him so he will not see Wonshik walking up to him.

He slowly puts his arms around Jaehwan’s waist making him yelp. He chuckles and puts his chin on Jaehwan’ shoulder. “Yah! Kim Wonshik, don’t scare me like that,” Jaehwan says putting his hand on his chest while the other one has the spatula to flip the pancakes. “Sorry babe,” Wonshik replies and kisses Jaehwan’s cheek. Jaehwan blushes and turns off the stove. “At least get the plates, babe,” Jaehwan says and Wonshik groans in response. He didn’t want to, he just wants to be hugging Jaehwan all day. But his stomach was telling him something and that is that he is hungry so he better bring the damn plates.

He sighs, slowly let’s go of Jaehwan’s waist and goes towards the cabinets to take out the plates. He opens it and takes out two nicely decorated plates and closes the cabinet. He walks back towards Jaehwan, where Jaehwan put the pancakes in the plates, two in each. He takes the plates to the dining table. Jaehwan follows him with two bottles of water and sit beside Wonshik. They both eat in peace with occasionally giving some of their food to Coffee. Taekwoon nor Hakyeon said anything about not giving her human food and its Christmas, let the cat enjoy itself for a little bit.

Wonshik suddenly feels something tugging his pants from the side and he sees is Coffee. “What do you want? There is no more food,” he says and he feels something fall out of his pocket. He sees Coffee starts playing with it and he sees it is wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. “Oh , Coffee that is not for you!” Wonshik says and he reaches for the medium size box that is wrapped. He had forgotten about it. It is Jaehwan’s Christmas gift.

“What is that?” Jaehwan asks as he sees Wonshik with the present in his hand. Wonshik seems nervous, he had completely forgotten about it and everything he had planned to say was now forgotten as well. He takes a deep breath, “This is your Christmas gift,” he says as he hands it to Jaehwan. Jaehwan takes it carefully and asks him, “What is it?” and Wonshik just chuckles. “Just open it, okay?” he says and Jaehwan smiles. He is excited, what did Wonshik get him? He tears the wrapping paper and he is found with a black box. Could it be jewelry?

He slowly opens it and looks at the contents of the box weirdly. “Um thanks for the key,” Jaehwan say as he takes out a gold colored key with a One Piece keychain. “Why did you get me a key though?” Jaehwan asks. He is basically clueless, he already has a copy of Wonshik’s apartment key, why would he get him another one? Even though, it doesn’t look like the key he has. “Um well, I was looking for a new place and I found one, I already sign the papers and everything, so I’ll be moving there soon,” Wonshik says scratching the back of his neck.

Jaehwan chuckles, “Well that’s good but I don’t see why you will give me this today, you could have given it some other day but thank you,” he says looking at the key more closely. “You didn’t let me finish,” Wonshik chuckles and looks at Jaehwan. “Lee Jaehwan, will like to move in with me?” There, he said it. It wasn’t specific what he wanted to say but it was straight to the point. Jaehwan looks at him like he was kidding.

“Are you serious?” Jaehwan asks holding the key in his hand tightly. He is in the verge of tears. He has been dreaming of waking up next to Wonshik in their own bed, in place they can call their own and finally. Finally, it is going to happen. “Merry Christmas, babe,” Wonshik says smiling. Jaehwan can’t contain his tears anymore so he jumps on top of Wonshik and hugs him tightly. “I love you so much,” Jaehwan says, “I love you too baby. So much that you don’t even know,” Wonshik replies, kissing Jaehwan on the lips. Jaehwan smiles into the kiss. Today is certainly the best Christmas ever.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL YEAR!

PLEASE 2017 DON'T BE LIKE 2016. I BEG YOU!