Chapter Seven

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 21, 2016.

It is noon now, the sun is up in the sky shining brightly though it doesn't help the coldness of winter. Wonshik is holding his coat tighter, trying to keep his self warm enough. He would be at his warm apartment with Jaehwan enjoying a cup of hot chocolate on this cold day.

Sadly, the subway got delay for a few hours since from the coldness the motors of the subway train didn't want to cooperate. So Jaehwan is going to be here later than what they had planned.

Even underground, where you normally will take the subway, it is freezing cold. It is as cold as an industrial freezer a restaurant or a factory will use. He taps his foot, eagerly waiting. Once in a while looking at the watch on his left wrist. Twenty more minutes. He has to wait for Jaehwan for twenty more minutes.He looks around to see what he could do for twenty minutes.

Suddenly he sees a little coffee shop. You normally wouldn't see one down underground but there is it. It gets Wonshik curious so he walks towards it. The people around him completely ignores him walking towards it.

He is now in front of the entrance door and he takes a lot around him. The coffee shop doesn't look busy at all. There is only one person siting by a table outside of it, slowly drinking whatever it order. He then opens the door and it is greeted by the scent of coffee, chocolate, and pastries.

He looks around the shop. It looks like an antique stores with different old brands of coffee and tea leaf jars on shelves. The chairs and tables are of a dark rusty looking wood and the menu is writing in chalk right at the back of the counter. It kind of looks like he went back in time.

"Welcome, what would you like?" The cashier asks him with a bright smile on her face. It might look a bit creepy but you can sense the warmth her smile radiates.

"Um yeah, uh a medium hot green tea and a medium mocha," Wonshik says not forgetting to buy his boyfriend a drink. The poor guy must be freezing in the subway train.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asks him. He nods and hands her the money when he is told the amount. He goes and sits by a table and waits for his order to be ready.

He dazed up on his phone that he almost didn't hear his order was all ready. He walks over the counter and picks up the two drinks, quickly feeling the warmness of the drinks run through his hands. He says thank you and bids her a good bye.

He walks out of the door and towards where he was standing previously. He waits for Jaehwan a few more seconds and the subway train arrives. Bunch of people start walking out of it, but there is still no sign of Jaehwan. Wonshik takes a sip from his drink when he spots Jaehwan.

"Jaehwanie!" He calls for his boyfriend. He chuckles when he sees Jaehwan 'snapping' his head towards where he heard his name being call. When he sees Wonshik , he smiles and quickly walks towards him.

"Wonshikkie!! I missed you!" Jaehwan says while he hugs his boyfriend. Wonshik carefully lifts the two drinks on his hands so they wouldn't spill. He kisses the top of Jaehwan's head and says, "Me too baby," Jaehwan pulls away from the hug and eyes the drinks on Wonshik's hands.

"Is one for me?" He asks, Wonshik nods and hands the drink towards him. Jaehwan takes it and takes a sip from it. The hot drink warms his body quickly.

"Delicious! Thank you babe, where did you buy it?" He asks, Wonshik points towards where the coffee shop is but suddenly is confuse when he doesn't see it.

"It was right there, what the ?" Wonshik says, not knowing how the it suddenly disappear from thin air. Jaehwan laughs and says, "There is nothing there babe, let's go to your apartment. I'm freezing my here!" With that he walks towards the exit. Wonshik stood there confuse but then starts to follow Jaehwan.

That was some freaky , Wonshik thinks. He shakes that thought and focus on Jaehwan. They can cuddle now, and suddenly Wonshik couldn't wait any longer to be at his apartment, now.