Chapter Three

Our First Christmas - vixx raken

December 11, 2016.

"Wonshikkie," Jaehwan pouts, playfully hitting Wonshik in his left arm. "I told you, I ain't going to cook right now, you already ate like three minutes ago," Wonshik replies with a smile on his face. He likes messing with his boyfriend and right now, he isn't going to cook anything for him. It is not that he wants Jaehwan to starve or anything but the guy literally ate fried chicken they bought on their way to Wonshik's apartment three minutes ago. How is he still hungry? Don't asks Wonshik because he clearly doesn't know.

"But babe, I'm hungry!" Jaehwan exclaims, puffing out his cheek. Wonshik squeezes his cheeks, "Cute," he says with that he stands up from his black leather couch. After eating their fried chicken, they decided on watching a movie. It didn't an hour hasn't even passed by and Jaehwan was asking for food. Only three minutes into the movie. Wonshik shakes his head and head towards his kitchen.

"Are you going to make me something?" Jaehwan asks; knees on the couch and he is now facing towards the kitchen which it is behind the couch. "No," Wonshik replies, seeing Jaehwan pout, he adds, "I'm bringing some chips," with that Jaehwan smiles and starts to giggle.

Jaehwan turns around and it is now facing the tv. He wraps himself with a huge blanket that is one his left. He smiles when the scent of the blanket hits his sense of smell. Cinnamon and spices, exactly how Wonshik smells. A very nice smell, Jaehwan might add. He feels comfortable by the scent of his boyfriend.

Wonshik selects his boyfriend's favorite chips and puts them in a bowl because knowing Jaehwan if he brought the entire bag he will eat it entirely in less than half an hour. Taking out two beers from the fridge, he finally walks back to the living room and sits next to Jaehwan. Wonshik hands his boyfriend a beer and the bowl full of chips.

When he is about to open his beer and sit back, someone started knocking on his door. Cursing under his breath, he stands up and walks towards his front door. Jaehwan keeps looking at Wonshik while he continues to eat his chips. Wonshik turns the handle and opens the door. To his surprise, he finds Taekwoon and Hakyeon in front of his door; with a cat on Hakyeon's arms.

"Hi Taekwoon, why are you here?" Asks Wonshik looking at the pair in front of him. He sees Hakyeon looking at Taekwoon, "You didn't tell him? You told me you did!" Hakyeon exclaims, looking at Taekwoon in disbelief.

"Yah! I didn't but he is going to do it either way," Taekwoon responds, handing Wonshik a black bag. Wonshik looks at it and takes it. Opening the bag, he sees all the essentials you will need to raise a cat. He looks back at Taekwoon and asks, "You are giving me a cat?"

Taekwoon shakes his head and Hakyeon responds for him, "No, this is our cat. Her name is Coffee and since Taekwoon didn't tell you, I will," Wonshik tilts his head a bit, looking at Hakyeon, "like you probably already know, we are going on a trip and we have no one to look after Coffee so Taekwoon said you could," Hakyeon finish saying.

"Really Taekwoon?" Wonshik asks Taekwoon. The only response he got was Taekwoon lowering his head. Wonshik laughs, he still doesn't believe that Taekwoon is older than him. Sometimes he doesn't act like his actual age.

"Babe, who is it?" Jaehwan asks while walking towards him. Wonshik looks at him, he can see his boyfriend is still wrapped around his blanket. He smiles and responds, "Just Taekwoon, who you already met and his fia- I mean boyfriend," Wonshik says. He looks towards Taekwoon and sees Taekwoon is already glaring at him.

Oops almost messed up, Wonshik thinks, sending an apologetic expression towards Taekwoon. Taekwoon shakes his head and looks at Hakyeon, Wonshik follows his gaze and he can see that Hakyeon didn't really catch what he was going to say.

"Oh nice meet you again, Taekwoon-hyung," Jaehwan says, greeting Taekwoon. He shakes his head and replies, "No need for formalities, only Taekwoon is fine," Jaehwan smiles and introduces himself, "Hello, I'm Jaehwan! Wonshik's boyfriend, nice to meet you!"

Hakyeon chuckles, "Nice to meet you too Jaehwan, I'm Hakyeon," he says, introducing himself. Jaehwan smiles but he can't help himself but to look at the ball of fur on Hakyeon's arms.

Hakyeon notices and says, "Oh! This is Coffee, Wonshik will be looking after her since we are going on a trip," Jaehwan smiles and thinks, Why did they named their cat Coffee? He doesn't actually says it out loud but Hakyeon knowing the guy is curious he explains it to him, "Taekwoon chose the name because the color of her fur reminds him of the color of Caramel Latte," at the explanation Jaehwan chuckles.

"Can I hold her?" Jaehwan asks, looking at Hakyeon. Hakyeon nods and hands Coffee to him. At first, Coffee didn't want to be held by Jaehwan but when he started scratching her head she calmed down.

"Well we will leave you with her, nice to meet you Jaehwan," Hakyeon says, bidding them a farewell and walking away. Taekwoon looks at Jaehwan then at Wonshik and says, "Everything you need to know is in that bag," with that he left, following his lover.

Wonshik closes the door and looks at Jaehwan, "They didn't even ask me, they just gave me the cat and left," he exclaims, putting the bag on top of the dining table then walking towards the couch. Jaehwan follows his boyfriend, Coffee still in his hands.

"She is very cute, I doubt she will cause you any problems and if you need anything just call me," Jaehwan says and sits next to his boyfriend. Wonshik looks at Jaehwan and then at the cat. The cat is looking straight at him, her green eyes piercing through him. "The cat looks exactly like Taekwoon," he says while extending his arms to pet the cat's head. The cat starts purring, a sign that she is obviously enjoying being pet.

"See! She already likes you," Jaehwan exclaims, smiles at his boyfriend then looking down at the cat. Wonshik looks at his boyfriend face and see he is still smiling, he loves that smile. Full of happiness and pureness. She might like me but I love you, Wonshik murmurs and cuddles next to Jaehwan. The cat makes herself comfortable between the two and Jaehwan thinks he wouldn't spend a Sunday afternoon any better.