C-09

Silent Love

Woohyun stared at the blank lyrics sheets.

He’s supposed to write a new song to be sing at his comeback stage as a surprise to his girlfriend.

His hands reached for a small, red heart shaped box. He took out the diamond ring inside the box.

A smile etched on his face. He couldn’t wait for the special day to come.

But then, he remembered his fight with his bestfriend.

 

“Woohyun! You were late!” little Yoomi shrieked.

“I am sorry… here… I bought your favourite cake” Woohyun offered a small box of cheese cake to her.

“If you think you can bribe me with the cake, then you were wrong” Yoomi said.

“Ah! Whyyyyy! I was late just by 10 minutes” Woohyun whined.

“Do Yoo Jaesuk’s grasshopper dance for me. Only then I will forgive you” Yoomi said.

“I won’t!” Woohyun protested.

“Then you would have to do the school project by yourself” Yoomi demanded.

“If you say so” Woohyun mumbled. Woohyun then started to do the grasshopper dance for Yoomi.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! WOOHYUN YOU ARE SO FUNNY!” Yoomi laughed out loud.

“Thats so embarassing. I won’t be doing that again” Woohyun pouted.

“Aww! You pouted! How cute! Aigoo… Woohyunnie, let’s share the cake and we will do the school project together” Yoomi said.

“Anything for you, sweetheart” Woohyun kissed her cheeks. “

Ewww! Mister grease get away from me! That’s disgusting!” Yoomi responded.

“Should both of us get married together then? That way, you could never stay away and run from me” little Woohyun teased.

“Stop with your cheese game, or do the school project ALONE” Yoomi demanded.

“Okay okay… I will stop” Woohyun surrendered.

 

Woohyun let out a small chuckle as he remembered some childhood memories he had shared with Yoomi.

“I wish I could tell her everything”

“I am sorry… I am sorry, Yoomi ah… I never had any intentions to hurt you… I just want to share the good news with you…

“I guess it was a bad news for you after all…

“I am sorry…”

“I should have protected you from the storms…

“Instead, I become the storm in your heart” he whispered to himself.

“Maybe grasshopper dance still works for you?” Woohyun smiled bitterly.

Woohyun reached out for a pencil, and started to work on the surprise song for his girlfriend.

 

A/N: 2 more new chapters posted! Tell me what do you think about this fic! ♡☆