Epilogue

Silent Love

“Anyeong imo” a brunette colored haired boy greeted Yoomi.

“Oh Donghyun ah… Hyunmi’s in her room. She’s already waited for you” Yoomi said.

“Is samcheon here?” Donghyun asked.

“No. Why?” Yoomi asked.

“Good then. Woohyun samcheon is scary” Donghyun confessed.

Yoomi chuckled.

“Having hard times with him at Woollim?” Yoomi guessed.

Donghyun nodded.

“I prefer Dongwoo samcheon’s dance class. Woohyun samcheon’s vocal class is weird. He liked to throw random cheesy lines but at the same time he’s the most scariest vocal trainer at Woollim” Donghyun explained.

“He’s always like that. He could be annoying and scary at times. Don’t worry. Woohyun samcheon is actually a kind person” Yoomi responded.

“Who’s scary?” Woohyun’s voice suddenly boomed in.

“Speaking of the devil…” Donghyun mumbled.

“Ahhh Donghyun… coming for school project with Hyunmi right?” Woohyun asked.

“Nae Woohyun samcheon” Donghyun replied.

“Okay. Do well then. Make sure you score well for the project” Woohyun smiled at Donghyun.

“N… nae”

“Oh boy. Don’t worry. We are not in Woollim right now. I am a kind, loving father of your girlfriend right now” Woohyun grinned.

“Now go. It's not that nice to keep a girl waiting you know” Woohyun said.

Donghyun excused himself and went to Hyunmi’s room.

“Yeobo” Yoomi nudged Woohyun.

“Jagi”

Woohyun hugged his wife tightly and kissed her all over her face.

“I miss you” Woohyun confessed.

“Gosh stop with the cheesy stuffs already. Even Donghyun complained about it” Yoomi rolled her eyes.

“Let’s see them for a while, shall we?” Woohyun suggested.

“Okay”

Woohyun and Yoomi went to their daughter’s room.

Hyunmi and Donghyun were doing their school project diligently.

Both Woohyun and Yoomi smiled at the lovely sight of the lovebirds.

“Feeling deja vu?” Woohyun asked.

“What?” Yoomi replied.

“We used to be like them before. Best friend and ended up having feelings with each other” Woohyun said.

“It's just there’s one person was dumb enough to realize that I have been keeping feelings for him for years” Yoomi rolled her eyes.

“And one foolish enough to believe that I already got myself a girlfriend” Woohyun teased.

“That… er…”

“Nevermind… as long as she’s forever mine now” Woohyun smiled.

“Cliche wasn’t it?” Yoomi asked.

“What?”

“Our love story”

“Maybe. But I prefer our version more. Keeping feelings towards each other just because none of us wanted to risk our friendship, fooling you and ended up doing surprise proposal for you and finally got a yes after dancing to grasshopper dance” Woohyun grinned.

“And I am going to tell our ‘Silent Love’ story to our kids” Woohyun continued.

“Hyunmi already annoyed with it. She told me that you would at least tell her about it once a week” Yoomi made a face.

“Well… soon I will tell about it to our next child” Woohyun said, caressing the bulge on Yoomi’s stomach.

“Aegi ah… Dad can’t wait to share our love story to you. Please come to the world quickly” Woohyun whispered to the stomach.

Woohyun faced his wife.

“Yoomi”

“Yes, Nam Woohyun?”

“Thank you. For being my best friend, my wife and mother to my kids. Thank you so much” Woohyun confessed.

“I love you” Woohyun muttered before started to kiss his wife’s lips.

“Thank you for loving me too, Mister Nam” Yoomi smiled.

 

A/N: This will be the end. For real. Thanks for taking your time to read this story <3