Finale

Silent Love

Yoomi was scrolling her phone for news while waiting for his fiancee.

 

Allkpop News

Breaking: Soloist Nam Woohyun announced that he’s currently in a relationship + Woollim confirmed

 

Soloist Nam Woohyun finally found his love life!

During recent showcase, Woohyun had confessed that he’s currently in a relationship. During the showcase, Woohyun also admitted that he will soon propose his girlfriend and performed a new song written for her. Woohyun stated that the identity of the lucky girl will be revealed when the right time comes.

Congratulations to the new couple!

 

“Still can’t believe it sis?” Dongwoo asked, making Yoomi startled.

“Aish oppa. You surprised me” Yoomi patted her chest.

“Sorry” Dongwoo grinned.

“I know its hard to believe, but it's happening sis” Dongwoo said.

“Yeah. It's just… shocking. I never expected that our feelings were mutual” Yoomi responded.

“Both of you were destined to be together with each other” Dongwoo smiled.

“Were we foolish to keep our feelings just because we don’t want to risk our friendship?” Yoomi asked.

“No. It's the best decision both of you ever made. The silent love finally brought both of you together” Dongwoo replied.

“Speaking if that guy… He’s already waiting at the living room” Dongwoo continue.

“Woohyun’s here? Okay… I need to excuse myself then oppa” Yoomi responded.

“Okay. Have fun and stay safe” Dongwoo reminded.

Yoomi quickly headed to the living room.

Woohyun already waited for her.

He was stunned to see Yoomi.

“Anything wrong with my face?” Yoomi asked.

“No. Nothing. You… look pretty. That's all” Woohyun answered.

Yoomi saw the red scarf being wrapped on Woohyun’s neck.

“Seriously? Red scarf? Do you think that you were some sorts of Goblin’s bride?” Yoomi rolled her eyes.

“Ah this. Its not for me. Its for you” Woohyun took off his scarf, wrapping it around Yoomi’s neck.

“For you are my future bride” Woohyun smiled.

Yoomi blushed hearing the fluttering lines from her fiance.

“Let’s go. We don’t want running late for the press conference” Woohyun said.