C-02

Silent Love

Woohyun stood in front of the main entrance of his best friend’s house.

He punched in the password for him to enter the house.

“Oh my god” Woohyun eyes widened at the sight of the house.

He shook his head at the sight of the messy house.

Scattered shoes, piled up laundries, unopened windows.

“How did she even managed to live in such atmosphere?” Woohyun questioned himself.

He went to arrange the shoes, swept the floor and opened the windows to allow fresh air to enter the house.

He cleared and filled in his best friend’s fridge with her favourite fruits that he had brought earlier.

Done, he went straight to Yoomi’s room. He didn’t bother to knock before entering. He’s already used to it.

“Oh my god you startled me” Yoomi took a deep breath and patted her chest upon seeing Woohyun’s figure standing beside her.

“You are not preparing to go for the dinner yet? Seriously Yoomi?” Woohyun asked as she saw Yoomi who was still in her messy bun, busy typing in her reports.

“I just need to send the reports by today, Hyun” Yoomi replied.

Woohyun threw himself on the bed, observing Yoomi completing her task.

“Still got a lot to do?” Woohyun asked.

“A little bit more and I’m done. Sorry Hyun” Yoomi replied.

“I will wait” Woohyun said.

Woohyun scanned the room. It’s been a while since the last time he came to Yoomi’s apartment.

A framed picture on the wall had caught his attention.

“You still kept the picture?” Woohyun asked.

“Which picture?” Yoomi replied.

“Our selfie when we went for my audition at Woollim” Woohyun replied.

“Ahh that… I love that picture that was why I still kept it” Yoomi said.

“It was the start of your career as a soloist. Definitely a memorable one right? That’s the sole reason I am still keeping it” Yoomi continued.

 “Or was it because I was really handsome at that time and you couldn’t resist me right?” Woohyun teased.

Yoomi rolled her eyes.

“Woohyun… get out from my room now” Yoomi ordered.

“W… why? Were you angry with me for teasing you?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, boy. Do you want to have your dinner with me or not?” Yoomi asked.

“Of course I do” Woohyun answered.

“Then do you expect me to change my outfit when you were inside my room?” Yoomi questioned him.

“Oh… right. Sorry. I will wait inside my car” Woohyun excused himself.