C-08

Silent Love

“Arghh!”

“Babo Woohyun!”

“What have I done?” Woohyun questioned himself while driving back to his apartment.

Half an hour later, he arrived at the apartment. Woohyun punched in the password to enter the apartment that he shared with Yoomi’s older brother, Dongwoo.

“I am home” Woohyun greeted Dongwoo who was watching a movie at the living room.

Woohyun threw his jacket before landed himself on the couch, next to Dongwoo.

“Don’t you have any schedules for tomorrow hyung?” Woohyun asked.

“No… a week free from any schedules” Dongwoo replied.

“Lucky you” Woohyun sighed.

“Ssup bro. How was it?” Dongwoo asked.

“Fcked up” Woohyun mumbled.

“Woah woah chill down brother. Here” Dongwoo passed a bottle of water to Woohyun.

Woohyun twisted open the bottle before gobbled down the contents in a shot.

“Ahh… refreshing” Woohyun muttered.

“So… mind to tell me what had you done to my little sister? Apparently, I called her and asked her about the dinner and she asked me not to mention anything about you” Dongwoo raised his eyebrows.

“I’ve told you hyung. I’ve fcked up with everything. She wouldn’t want to talk to me” Woohyun confessed.

“Told you the plan will be a disaster” Dongwoo mumbled.

“Hyung!” Dongwoo patted the younger’s shoulders.

“I knew my little sister well. Give her some time. She won’t be mad with you for long time” Dongwoo consoled the latter.

“I know… but this time… its different. I am afraid that I had ruined our friendship” Woohyun said.

“You think so?” Dongwoo questioned.

Woohyun nodded.

“If you think so then it will. Believe me Woohyun… she will forgive you soon. She just need time. Have faith with her” Dongwoo said.

“Want some?” Dongwoo offered some nachos chips to his housemate.

“No thanks” Woohyun declined the offer.

“Hyung… I will be sleeping a little bit late. Working on my songs” Woohyun informed.

Dongwoo showed him ‘okay’ hand gestures before he continued to watch the movie.

"Ahh hyung...?"

"Yeah?" Dongwoo responded.

"We need Plan B" Woohyun said.

"I have something in my mind. Will tell you later" Dongwoo smirked.